想认识华盛顿的政♥治♥吗 四个字…
Want to know about politics in Washington? Four words.
“当心背后”
“Watch your back, Jack.”
波比 你该是第一个知道 或者是第三 四个
Bobby, you should be the first to know, or the third or fourth.
赖将会做署理情报局副局长
Ryan is to be Acting Deputy Director, Intelligence.
那当然是暂时性的委任 直至哲时康复
It will be a provisional appointment, of course, until James recovers.
你向他简报一下 我们对哥伦比亚的援助计划
Get him up to speed on our aid programme to Colombia.
他要说服监督委员会 再拨款七千五百万元
He must talk the Oversight Committee out of another $75 million.
还千万别自暴其短
And not make a complete fool out of himself.
夏彼得被杀的案件又怎样
What about the Hardin murders?
我在跟进 总统要全力调查
I’m on it. The President’s calling for a full-court press.
你们要携手合作了
So, you guys are going to be working together hand in hand.
很好
That’s great.
马嘉丽 别动他的东西好了
Margaret, why don’t we leave all his things?
好吧 好的
OK, yeah.
赖杰克 我不能相信
Ryan. I can’t believe it!
你指他是个不合作的人
He’s not a team player, is thatwhat you’re saying?
他是个白♥痴♥
He’s a Boy Scout.
一个该死的白♥痴♥ 相信忠心 廉洁和婚姻
A goddamn Boy Scout. Believes in loyalty, cleanliness and knot-tying.
别管他好了
So leave him out of it.
他当情报局副局长 那会很棘手
He’s the Deputy Director of Intelligence. That will be tricky.
他要知道什么
What does he need to know?
他什么也不必知道 也不会知道什么
Nothing. He needs to know nothing. He’s going to know nothing.
我要一份总统授权
I want a copy of the President’s authorisation
对毒窟采取新行动的副本
of this new action against the cartels.
-你要什么 -你听到
– You want what? – You heard me.
他不知情的
He doesn’t know about it.
我给你简单地解释 这只是你的行动
Let me explain it to you very simply. This is your deal, not mine.
除非我有书面授权 否则这件事不会进行
Unless I have written authorisation, this thing is over before it begins.
我不想在出问题时 由我来负全责
I’m not going to be the only one left without a chair when the music stops.
“互惠”一个聪明的代号♥
“Reciprocity.” That’s a clever name for it.
报复是个十分危险的动机
Revenge is a very, very, very dangerous motivation.
这个行动你可否应付得来 我只要知是或否
Are you able to handle this operation or not? I’m looking for a yes or no.
你要卷入一个政♥治♥的烂摊子
You’re looking for a political mess.
-是或否 -他们要那样
– Yes or no? – Is that what they want?
每个首任政♥府♥都想获得连任
They want what every first-term administration wants. A second term.
我相信国会还没有批准这事
I don’t imagine the boys on the Hill have approved this.
他们有没有
Have they?
那是否说”不”
Is that a “no”?
该死
Shit.
我在行动之前 户口里要收到钱
I want the money in my account before I move an inch.
没问题
You got it.
-我要有通信卫星联♥系♥ -好的
– I need a Comsat link. – You got it.
-一支小队 -你可以有一支部队
– An insertion team. – You can have a brigade.
只要12个熟识自决式作战的人
Just 12 men who understand discretionary warfare.
特别行动 西班牙语
Special Ops. Spanish speaking.
-先生 你好吗 -很好
– How are you today, sir? – Very well.
-请问你到访的目的 -公干
– The purpose of your visit? – Business.
-你做那一行呢 -我卖♥♥拖拉机
– What business are you in? – I sell tractors.
我制♥造♥和出♥售♥它们
Well, I build them, then I sell them.
-你会逗留多久 -几天
– And how long will you be staying? – A few days.
我知道很冒险 但还有什么方法
I know it’s a risk, but what’s the alternative?
用六千拉德的钴切除视网膜 不会乐观
Zapping a retina with 6,000 rads of cobalt? Not a pretty picture.
比扩散了的脑瘤好一些
Prettier than a tumour spreading in the cranial sack.
-她叫什么名字 -我正吃饭呢
– What is her name? – I’m trying to have lunch.
听着… 肚饿吗
Listen… Hungry?
-很饿 -我们别吃午餐
– Starved. – We could forget about lunch.
-我们上次也试过 记得吗 -我可记得 你呢
– We did that last time, remember? – Do I remember? Do you?
-不大记得 -也许我该提你一下
– Vaguely. – Maybe I should refresh your memory.
-也许是的 -你们有台了
– Maybe you should. – Your table is ready now.
-我们不要了 我去叫计程车 -梅丽
– We don’t need it. I’ll get a cab. – Moira?
-你好吗 杰克怎样 -他很好
– Hi! How are you? How’s Jack? – He’s great, just great.
-还在联邦调查局工作吗 -局长办公室
– You still with the FBI? – The Director’s office.
-那是谁 -我的新朋友
– Who was that? – My new friend.
龙洛鹏
Ser Roberto Landa.
-他的样子像杰克吗 -是吗 我看得不清楚
– Doesn’t he look like Jack? – Does he? I can’t quite see.
-只差是拉丁籍 -拉丁杰克 这个我得看一下
– Only Latin. – A Latin Jack? This I have to see.
我要走了 再见
I have to go. Bye.
我们知道这不是海上劫掠 海盗会偷船的
Well, we know it’s not piracy. Pirates steal boats.
他们身上有案发后翌早去波哥大的机票
They had plane tickets to Bogota the morning afterthe killings.
-达恩 -情况怎样
– Hey, Dan. – How’s it going?
我们正追查着一个动机 莫达恩 联邦调查局
We’re sneaking up on a motive. Dan Murray, Bureau.
-外♥交♥部♥ 韦乐帆 -说过什么
– Ralph Williams, DEA. – Said anything yet?
-“我们是清白的”-等检察官给他们提出交易吧
– Yeah. “We’re innocent.” – Till the DA offers them a deal.
已经提出了 普通的还是特脆的
He already has. Regular or extra crispy?
可以是指炸鸡或者那张电椅
Either referring to fried chicken or the electric chair.
你可觉得另有内情
Are you picturing a hit?
发生在一个受敬重的美籍商人一样
On a respectable American businessman and his family?
你假设他是受人敬重罢了
You’re assuming he’s respectable.
我们有便条 信件 信♥用♥卡♥结余单
We have memos, letters, credit card statements,
电♥话♥单 你想用来破解他的密♥码♥的东西都有
phone bills, everything you could need to break his code.
-这是什么 -高中旧年报
– What’s this? – Old high school yearbook.
-甜心 足球队… -你觉得呢
– Sweethearts, football team… – You think?
-不知道 -好吧 看我们有什么
– I don’t know. – OK, let’s see what we’ve got.
-没有奶油 -用光了
– No cream? – There wasn’t any.
从生日着手 你的提款机密♥码♥一定是你的出生日期
Let’s startwith birthdays. Bet your ATM code is your birthday.
-接近了 -倒转次序
– Close. – In reverse?
他的生日是…
Alright, his birthday is…
那太容易了 是吗 试一下倒转次序
That would be too easy, wouldn’t it? Let’s try it in reverse.
错 他太太的
No. His wife’s?
错 他儿子的
No. His son’s?
-这可以做… -几个月
– This could take… – Months.
儿子的生日倒转 这是给你的
Son’s in reverse. This is for you.
错 太太的生日倒转
No. Wife’s in reverse.
错 女儿的生日倒转
No. Daughter’s in reverse.
你得更改你的提款机密♥码♥
You’ve got to change your ATM code.
不是 不是妻子的生日 不是女儿的生日 什么都不是
No. Wife, daughter. Nothing.
好了
Got it.
进去了
I got it!
太太的出生月份 女儿的日子 儿子的年份
Wife’s birth month, daughter’s day, son’s year.
但不是倒转次序 抱歉
But not in reverse. Sorry.
印一份给我
Print me out that one.
好孩子
Good boy.
三年前夏彼得收到一大笔外币
Three years ago, Hardin received an infusion of foreign capital
他用来投资在美国二十个大型购物中心
which he invested in 20 major shopping centres in the US.
在经济衰退期间 他获得破纪录的盈利
In the middle of the recession, he posted record profits,
至少对他畏惧的税局来说是这样
at least to the IRS, who he feared more than his own partners.
根据他给他们的股东声明
To them, according to the stockholder statements he was giving them,
那些购物中心的生意并不理想
the shopping centres weren’t doing nearly as well.
但他撇去大部分盈利六亿五千万元
But he wasjust skimming most of the profits, $650 million,
还把它存进卢森堡 巴拿马
and putting it in accounts in Luxembourg, Panama
和开曼群岛的户口
and the Cayman Islands.
他们为此而杀他
They killed him for it.

Who?
-他的拍档 -谁是他的拍档
– His partners. – Who were his partners?
很明显他替哥伦比亚的毒窟洗钱
It seems clear that he was laundering money for the Colombian drug cartels.
天啊 我认识了那个人四十年 我们是同学
Jesus! I knew the man for 40 years. We went to school together.
还几乎合作做生意
We almost went into business together.
那该会不错
That would have been good.
传媒会对这事件穷追猛打
The press is going to have a field day with this.
-这房♥间以外没有人知道 -他们总有方法
– No one outside this room knows. – They will. They always do.
会揭露的 你说得不错 到时我们
It will come up, you’re right about that. When it does,
会对你和夏的关系作轻描淡写
we’ll downplay your relationship with Hardin somehow.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
-我们把它缓和 -你不同意
– We’ll defuse it. – Do you disagree?

No.
其实是同意 我会用另一种方法
Well, actually, yes. I would go in the other direction.
如果记者问你和夏是否朋友 我会说”好朋友”
If a reporter asked if you and Hardin were friends, I’d say “good friends”.
如果他们问你们是否好朋友 我会说”终身好友”
If they asked if you were good friends, I’d say”lifelong friends”.
令他们无从入手 没有新闻可报导
Give them no place to go, nothing to report. No story.
我意思是 既然炸♥弹♥已经引爆了…
I mean, it’s no sense in defusing a bomb after it’s already…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!