你承诺效忠…
You gave your word…
…美国的人♥民♥
…to the people of the United States.
你的承诺就是你的为人
Your word is who you are.
你还有些什么
What else have you got there?
我给你带了些新杂♥志♥
I brought you some new magazines.
东帝汶的情况看来已经稳定下来
The situation in East Timor seems to have stabilised during the day.
很好
Good.
-就是这样 -还有另一件事
– Is that it? – Except for the other thing.
我们完成了很多任务 有实质的成果
We’ve accomplished a lot. We’re seeing results.
毒品输入量已经下降 市场价格正在上升
Drug shipments are down. Price on the street is rising.
政♥府♥的行动是正确的
The perception is the administration is doing something right.
坏消息是什么
What’s the bad news?
谢国士被杀后 马上发生汽车爆♥炸♥事件 令我担心
I’m worried about the car bomb coming so soon after Jacobs’s assassination.
那正是传媒关注的东西
Just the kind of thing reporters live for.
-他们爱把事件相连 -你认为他们会
– They’d love to make a connection. – And you think they will?
我认为是时候搁置整件事
I think it’s time the whole thing went away.
-如果你认为那样 -是的
– If that’s what you think. – I think so.
那么就搁置吧 它从没发生过
Then it should go away. It never happened.
有可能的
Well, it’s possible.
如果你告诉我 你想闯进谁的系统会较容易
It would be easier if you told me whose system you want to break into.
-赖博士 早 -早
– Morning, Dr Ryan. – Morning.
已经不再是猜出生日期
Well, we’re way beyond birthdays now.
我要写一个特别程式
I’m gonna have to write a special program here.
好的
Right.
好了 甜心 开工吧
OK, sweetheart, let’s get to work.
很好 好的
Fine, good.
是的 来吧
Yes. Here we go.
天呐
Jesus!
互惠 那是什么
Reciprocity. What’s that?
-什么 -我忘了 告诉你
– Yeah? – I forgot to tell you,
你取得密♥码♥后
after you get the code,
要等他关机后时才可登入
wait until he’s off his system before you log on.
-否则他会知道 -天啊 彼得 太迟了
– He will know it when you do. – Jesus, Petey, it’s too late.
我的天
Oh, my God!
葛哲时
Cutter.
什么事
Yeah?
-波比 我是赖杰克 -杰克 你早
– Bob, Jack Ryan here. – Good morning, Jack.
也许我们开始得很差劲
Listen, maybe we got off to a bad start.
如果我们要合作 该互相了解一下
We’re going to work together. We should get to know each other.
你打网球吗 网球 你打网球吗
Do you play tennis? Tennis? Do you play tennis?
-我有打网球 -来一次聚会如何
– Yeah, I play tennis. – How about we get together?
下星期 上班前好吗
Next week? Hour before we startwork?
-杰克 -是的
– Jack? – Yeah.
电脑盗窃是个严重的罪行
Computer theft is a serious crime.
违反宪法的罪行也是一样
So are crimes against the Constitution.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
祁洛
Clark.
是的
Yeah.
朋友 你要坐牢了
You’ll go to jail, pal.
那是什么 你以为你抓到什么
What is that? What do you think you have there?
你犯了法
You broke the law.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You are such a Boy Scout.
看你你眼中只有黑与白
Look at you. You see everything in black and white.
不是黑与白 是对与错
No, not black and white, Ritter. Right and wrong!
-看到吗 又来了 -为何我毫不知情
– You see? There you go again. – Why was I kept out of it?
你身陷其中 你到过国会
You’re neck deep in it. You went before Congress.
获得拨款 你还发假誓
You got the money for it. You lied under oath…
-我没有向国会说谎 -你向他们说不会有军队
– I never lied to Congress! – You told them no troops.
-那里有军队 -你知道我是全不知情
– There are troops! – You know I didn’t know that.
我记不起了 这句话你要学
No. I have no recollection of that. That’s the term you have to learn.
-谁指派这事 -他们肯定会问
– Who authorised this? – Sure, they’ll ask you that.
-谁指派这事 -我记不起了 参议员
– Who authorised this? – I have no recollection, Senator.
我没有参与人家该死的政♥治♥把戏
I did not sign up for somebody’s bullshit political agenda.
谁指派这事 葛
Who authorised this? Cutter?
没有批准 葛连绑鞋带也不能
Cutter couldn’t tie his shoes without permission.
-如果我要下台 你也得跟着 -又错了
– If I go down, you’re going with me. – Wrong again.
我有一张 签了名的”免费出狱”证
I have an autographed “Get Out of Jail Free” card.
“总统授权中情局副局长雷洛培”
“The President authorises the Deputy Director CIA, Robert Ritter,
“指挥互惠行动 包括全部所需支援”
to conduct Operation Reciprocity including all support necessary.”
“此项行动对美国国♥家♥安♥全♥十分重要”
“This operation is deemed important to the national security of the US.”
等等 等等
Etc, etc, etc.
你没有一份吧 杰克
You don’t have one of these, do you, Jack?
灰色 世界是灰色的 杰克
Grey! The world is grey, Jack.
你可有办法教我脱身
Got any idea how I’m gonna get out of this mess?
完全没有
Absolutely none.
是的 我是
Yeah. This is he.
几时
When?
正文
James?
谢谢
Thank you.
纪正文上将毕生贡献国家及家庭
Admiral James Greer devoted his life to his country and his family,
无私地献出他的智慧和爱
giving selflessly of both his wisdom and his love.
他为国家服务了超过五十年
He served his country for more than 50 years.
十七岁时加入海军 在军校毕业
Enlisting in the Navy at 17. Graduating from the Academy.
官阶升至三星上将
Achieving three stars for his flag.
他经历国家多次的纷乱事件
He lived through tumultuous events in his country’s life.
他参与其中 以他的学问 坦诚 正直和勇气
He participated in them. He made them clearer to the rest of us,
令我们更明确理解
with his knowledge, his honesty, his integrity and his courage.
我看不到他们 但我知道他们在那里
I can’t see them, but I know they’re there.
离你的位置东西五公里
Five kilometres due east from your position.
继续向前 我们会抓到他们
Keep pushing forward. We’ll trap them.
他从不轻易相信
Never, though, was he deluded into thinking that one man
个人可以救治世界
could solve the ills of the world.
一直作为队中的军人 他出战南太平洋
Always the soldier, on the battlefields of the South Pacific,
韩国 越南和华盛顿
Korea, Vietnam and Washington, he fought as part of a unit
去捍卫国家的…
to preserve the ideals…
-刀子 这是变量 完毕 -…理念
– Knife, this is Variable, over. – …of his nation.
刀子 这是变量 完毕
Knife! This is Variable, over.
我们把我们友人的躯体 信靠予大地的庇护
To the refuge of the earth, we entrust our friend’s body.
把他的灵魂信靠予上主的保佑
To the protection of our God in Heaven, we entrust his soul.
把他的精神和生存原则
To ourselves, we entrust his spirit
信靠予我们
and the principles he lived by.
正文 我们会怀念你
We’re gonna miss you, James.
变量 这是刀子 完毕
Variable, this is Knife, over.
变量 这是刀子 完毕
Variable, this is Knife, over.
变量 我接收不到 我们遇到猛烈袭击
Variable, I am not receiving. We are under heavy attack.
-需要空中支援 完毕 -快 快 快
– Need air support, over. – Go, go, go!
变量 这是刀子 完毕 转
Variable, this is Knife, over! Switch!
变量 这是刀子 你到底到哪里
Variable, this is Knife! Where the hell are you?
伸出你们的手来
Present arms.
我代表全国致以我们的哀悼
On behalf of a grateful nation, our condolences.
-他是个了不起的爱国者 -谢谢
– He was a very great patriot. – Thank you.
击中目标
All aim.
-你好 -霍珍找赖杰克博士
– Hello? – Jean Fowler for Dr Jack Ryan.
我是
This is he.
杰克 你要听一听这个
Jack? You’ve got to hear this.
今早接收到的
Picked it up this morning.
变量 这是刀子 我们遇到袭击 需要空中支援
Variable, this is Knife. We are under attack, need air support.
变量 这是刀子 你到底在哪里
Variable, this is Knife, where the hell are you?
你想我怎样处理这事
Jack, what do you want me to do with this?
制一条副声带 制十条
Make a copy, Jean. Make ten copies.
尽快给我送过来 谢谢
Get them to me as quick as you can. Thanks.
天啊 他们要把那些人留在那里
Jesus. They’re going to leave those guys down there.
他正乘美航915班机 会在晚上7点50分抵达波哥大
He’s on American 915. He’ll be in Bogota 7:50 pm.
-什么事 -我是雷
– Yeah? – It’s Ritter.
-你♥他♥妈♥的去了哪里 -我们有困难
– Where the fuck have you been? – We have a problem.
我们有大灾难 我联络不到我的手下
We’ve got a disaster! I can’t get through to my men.
我们要关掉卫星通讯
We had to shut down the satellite link.
-祁洛 -你要什么
– Clark? – You had to what?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!