亲爱的 我要迟到了
Honey? I’m late.
-再见 -一路顺风
– Bye. – Have a good trip.
我不会说出来
I’m not gonna say it.
别说
Don’t.
小心
Be careful.
本地时间跟华盛顿相同 早上11点16分
Local time is, well, actually, it’s the same as Washington, 11:16am.
气温是华氏69度…
Temperature is 69 degrees Fahrenheit…
赖博士
Dr. Ryan!
外♥交♥部♥特种探员霍珍 你好吗
DEA Special Agent Jean Fowler. How you doing?
-首次来波哥大 -是的
– First time in Bogota? – Yeah.
我们别站在这里 让人家向你开枪
Let’s not stand here and let someone take a shot at you.
快 长官 我们走吧
Come on, sir, let’s go.
-这两个呢 -他们是兄弟
– And these two are? – They’re brothers.
别那样 麻烦你给赖博士多点空气
Don’t do that. Give Dr Ryan a bit more air back here, please.
防弹
Bulletproof.
我们没有照片 颜力图的情报人员
We don’t have a picture. Escobedo’s intelligence officer.
我们也不知道名字 但知道他存在
We don’t have a name either, but we know he exists.
那个隐形人
The invisible man?
慢慢地 用你的手
Gently, gently, with your hands.
雷斯 把双手放在一起
Luis, put your hands together.
不 双手
No, your hands together!
雷斯 留意导师
Luis, watch the canter.
对了 很好
Yes, very good.
什么事
Yes?
我们又损失了一架飞机
We lost another plane.
知道了
OK.
-是谁干的 -如果要我猜…
– Who is doing this? – If I had to guess…
我没有叫你猜 我可以猜
No, I did not ask you to guess. I can guess.
有人泄露给缉毒的警员
Someone has been talking to the drug police.
不可能 如果有人向警方告密 我会第一个知道
Impossible. If anyone spoke to the police, I’d be the first to know.
力图
Ernesto?
是否我对付了那个美国人后 有人想摧毁我
Is one of the others trying to ruin me after what I did to the American?
我猜那不是你想像的那样
I guess that wasn’t quite the deterrent you thought it would be.
找那个人出来
Find out who it is.
上校 你认为怎样
What do you make of this, Colonel?
一个机会
An opportunity.
薜波 一个机会
An opportunity, Sipo.
-午安 -有口信吗
– Good afternoon. – Messages, please?
-赖博士 -祁洛 抱歉我迟到
– Dr Ryan? – Clark? Sorry I’m late.
我有十分钟
I’ve got ten minutes.
我肯定夏跟毒窟有关 那是贩毒的钱
I’m positive Hardin was tied into the cartels. It’s drug money.
-但你证实不到 -目前为止
– But you can’t prove it. – So far.
-可介意我问你一个问题 -不介意
– Mind if I ask you a question? – No.
为何你告诉我这些 我已经退出很久了
Why are you telling me all this? I’ve been out of the game for a long time.
我知道你熟识这个城市 人脉也广
I was told that you were wired, and that you knew the town and people.
-你是个能手 -谁告诉你的
– That you were a player. – Who told you that?
纪正文
Jim Greer.
他好吗
How’s he doing?
不大好
He’s not good.
他患了癌症
He has cancer.
末期
Terminal.
-他是个好人 -最好的
– He’s a good man. – The best.
赖博士 你喝咖啡吗
You a coffee drinker, Dr Ryan?
-我喜欢喝咖啡 -试一下连度牌
– Yeah, I like coffee. – Try the Lindo brand.
-连度 -我相信你会喜欢它
– Lindo? – I think you’ll like it.
总统先生 我有好消息
Mr President, I’ve got some good news.
你可能认识夏在这里的拍档 颜力图
Hardin’s partner here was someone you may know of. Ernesto Escobedo.
-有理由 -这是否你另一项猜测
– Escobedo? It figures. – Is this another of your theories?
不 这是事实 颜力图像这里的毒枭一样
No, sir. We can call this one fact. Escobedo, like every drug lord here,
也进行合法生意 夏跟这些生意有来往
also had legitimate businesses. Hardin was doing business with these.
其中是进口咖啡 那没什么大不了
Importing, among other things, coffee, which means nothing,
但他以高价购入这些咖啡 每磅六千二百元
but he was paying too much for this coffee. $6,200 a pound.
-那是昂贵的咖啡 -我同意
– That’s expensive coffee. – I’d have to agree.
这是好消息 我相信这个可以了
This is good news. I think this does it.
我也有些不大好的消息
Sir, I also have some other news which is not so good.
天啊
Oh, God.
外♥交♥部♥觉得这里的政♥府♥ 想取得充公了的钱
The DEA feels that the government here would want the seized funds.
-或是至少一大部分 -这是我们的钱
– Or at least a large portion. – This is our money.
-我们找到的 -我们可以尝试告诉他们
– We found it. – We can try telling them that.
尝试 向他们说或不说也好 我不管
Try? Tell them. Or don’t tell them, I don’t care.
-恕我冒犯… -告诉他们这是我们的钱
– Sir, with all due respect… – This is our money, tell them that.
我不懂得怎样说或是从何说起 我不是个谈判专家
I wouldn’t know what to say or where to start. I’m not a negotiator.
你可认识政♥府♥里的人
You know someone in their government?
他们的检察总长是我的同学
I went to school with their Attorney General.
谢国士会过来 他来谈判 这是我们的钱
Jacobs will come down. He’ll negotiate. This is our money.
谢…
Thank…
谢谢
Thank you.
我讨厌这份工作
I hate this job.
眼睛 上
Eyes up!
示范组 上
Demo team, up!
爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
我们来吧 快走 快 快 快
Let’s go, let’s go! Move out! Go, go, go!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down!
谁干的这事死定了
Whoever did this is dead.
谁对我♥干♥了这事 死定了
Whoever did this to me is dead!
你们听到吗 你们是否听到我说
Do you hear me? Are you listening to me?
谢先生 你离去前 可否签这个
Mr Jacobs, could you sign these before you leave?
梅丽 你明天不如请病假
Moira, why don’t you call in sick tomorrow?
还有后天 我不会对人说
And the next day. I won’t tell anybody.
你虽然不在这里 还有很多工作要做
Even when you’re not here there’s plenty to do.
-你的行程表 -你跟我争论这个
– Your itinerary. – You’re arguing with me about this?
你太勤快了 再见
You work too hard. Adiy.
-龙氏公♥司♥ -龙洛鹏
– Landay Landa. – Roberto Landa, please.
-我是黄梅丽 -请等一会
– This is Moira Wolfson. – One moment, please.
他去了工厂 请等一下
I think he’s on the factory floor. Hold on.
-谁 -有一位黄梅丽找你
– Yes? – A Moira Wolfson is calling.
我告诉她你在工厂 请讲
I told her you were on the factory floor. Go ahead.
-梅丽 -你好
– Moira! – Hi.
跟着的几天你有空吗
You free the next couple of days?
-这几天 -我有空
– Next couple of days? – I am.
我的上司出国了
My boss is leaving the country.
-我迟些找你好吗 -好的 我在家 再见
– Can I call you later? – Alright, call me at home. Bye.
午安 反毒行动有好消息
Good afternoon. Good news in the fight against drugs.
一项由法务部进行的调查
An investigation by the Department of Justice
已经确认出几个从卢森堡
has identified several bank accounts from Luxembourg
至开曼群岛的户口 被用作洗黑钱
to the Cayman Islands, used for laundering drug money
是前所未有的程度 牵涉五个外国政♥府♥
on an unprecedented scale. With five foreign governments
我们已经采取行动 充公这些款项
we have taken steps to seize those funds
-数目超过六亿五千万元 -靠
– which amount to over $650 million. – Shit.
亦会充公在美国境内二十间地♥产♥经营投资公♥司♥
Also to seize 20 real estate joint-venture investments in the US
这些都是洗钱活动中的主要代理人
which were the primary agencies in the laundering operations.
你说是六亿五千万元
You did say $650 million?
不错 六亿五千万元和零钱
That’s right. $650 million. And change.
他们在偷我的钱
They’re stealing my money!
-我们得到多少 -现时还很难说
– What’s our take? – It’s hard to say at the moment.
当然了 你在偷我的钱 我赚的 你来偷
No, it isn’t. You’re stealing my money. I made it, you’re stealing it!
我们可否找联邦调查局长谢国士 谈这件事
Mr President, can we speak with FBI Director Jacobs about this?
-谢国士没有时间 -有人要为这件事死
– Jacobs is not available. – Someone will die for this.
他亲身处理调查 而且很忙
He’s personally involved in the investigation and is pretty busy.
要避过这条路 他们会从机场来
This avenue has to be avoided. They’ll be coming from the airport.
从艾多鲁机场一直到美国大道
Up Avenida Aeropuerto El Dorado all the way to Gran America.
我们在圣菲下手 虽然我很想干这事
Santa Fe’s our spot. As much as I’d love to be here for this,
但我得去华盛顿办些事 琐碎的事务
I have to take care of business in Washington, tying up loose ends.
别挂线 别挂线
Hello? Don’t hang up, don’t hang up.
-谁 -你的机器仍开着 梅丽
– Hello? – The machine is still on, Moira.
-艾文 见到你真好 -安迪 见到你真好
– Emil, good to see you. – Andy, good to see you.
-莫探员 费力斯大使 -你好 幸会
– Agent Murray, Ambassador Ferris. – Hi, good to see you.
-这是最新资料 -好的 我们走吧
– This will bring you up to date. – Alright, let’s go.
-食物怎样 -像墨西哥菜
– How’s the food? – It’s like Mexican food.
-你讨厌墨西哥菜 -我讨厌墨西哥菜
– You hate Mexican food. – I hate Mexican food.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!