The danger will be over within 72 hours.
罗妮 随便你要什么
Ronnie, anything you want.
随便你要什么 我会去做的
Anything you want, I’ll do.
要多久
For how long?
你们所有人
All of you?
不 罗妮 我想和你单独谈这个
No. Ronnie, I want to talk about this in person.
这不是 我们不能在电♥话♥上谈这个
This is not… We can’t talk about this on the telephone.
罗妮 别挂 别
Ronnie! Don’t hang up! Just don’t…
怀俄明丹佛塔是第一个国家纪念碑
Devil’s Tower, Wyoming was the first national monument…
1915年由西奥多·罗斯福建立
erected in this country by Theodore Roosevelt in 1915.
成千上万的避难者…
Thousands of civilian refugees are fleeing the area…
在听到载有有毒气体的罐车翻车后…
spurred by rumors that the overturned tanker cars…
纷纷逃离该区域
at Walkashi Needles Junction were filled to capacity with nerve gas.
幸运的是 到目前为止并未发生任何伤亡
Fortunately, there have been no fatalities.
该地区将很快…
Evacuate this area, which soon…
由于强烈的由北朝南的风势
will become the “hot zone,” depending on the prevailing winds.
这是目前为止我们可以得到的关于此次灾难事故的信息
This is as close to the disaster as we’ve been allowed to get.
变为危险地带
Due to a strong prevailing north-south wind.
军队工程师和怀俄明国家保卫部队…
Army engineers and the Wyoming National Guard…
正在努力控制泄漏毒气…
are making every effort to contain the leaking toxins…
并且在方圆200米内撤离人群
and evacuate an area of almost 200 square miles.
警告: 请大家撤出该地区
Everyone is being warned: Stay out of the area.
请大家撤出该地区
Everyone, please, stay out of the area.
成千上万的人无家可归
Thousands of others are homeless.
美国♥军♥队物资局已将以下地区列为禁区
U.S. Army Materiel Command has issued these new area restrictions:
所有克罗哈北面25号♥州际公路
All roadways north of Crowheart on Interstate 25.
所有通向密特斯的公路
All roads leading into the Grand Tetons west of Meteste.
所有多车道交换铁路…
All multilane undivided full traffic interchange…
以及科敌南方地方铁路
railroad, local and historic stage roads south of Cody.
怀俄明 穆尔克罗夫特
为什么不把这些小路扩成大路
Why aren’t there fat lines instead of these thin ones?
你走错路了
You’re going the wrong way!
调头 回去
Turn back around. Back this way.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
是的 先生 对不起 先生
Yes, sir. Sorry, officer.
就一会儿 先生
It’s just a rental, officer.
我的错 我的错
My fault! My fault!
姓名首字母从Frank的’F’
Starting with the letter “F,” as in “Frank”…
到Jack的’J’的人
to the letter “J” as in “Jack”…
请立即到月台上车
please find your way to the loading platform for immediate boarding.
如果您没有早期警报系统 譬如鸟 防毒面具…
You’ll be real disappointed and sorry…
您到时候一定会失望和后悔的
if you don’t have an early warning system, such as a bird, a gas mask.
为什么 连我的狗都有防毒面具
Why, even my dog has a gas mask.
你们总比一只狗值钱吧
And any of you folks are worth more than a dog.
洛伊
Roy!
我不管你去哪里 请站到路障后面去
I don’t care where you go, just get behind the barricade!
为什么我们在这里
Why are we here?
看 这是唯一去那里的路 我们穿过这些铁丝网
The only way there is across country. We’ll break through the fence.
-走吧 -好 上路
– Let’s go. – All right, hold on.
警♥察♥在河里搜寻我的孩子
The police dragged the river for him.
我告诉他们他不在河里
I told them he wasn’t in the river. He wasn’t.
然后他们就搜寻方圆5里内的房♥子…
Then they went around to every house within five miles…
看看后院有没有 冰箱里有没有
Looking inside backyard refrigerators.
还我是否在附近见过什么陌生人
They asked if I’d seen any strangers in the neighbourhood.
我不相信这是真的
I don’t believe it’s real.
我不相信这是真的
I don’t believe it’s real!
这是真的
It’s real.
我们去那边吧 到那里面去
Let’s get down there. Get some gas and get down in there.
那些是什么
What are those?
看 我保证整件事情是一个谎言
Look, I guarantee you. This whole thing is a put-on.
你要干什么 别碰我
What do you want? Get your hands off!
-你觉得怎样 -我很好
– How are you feeling? – I feel fine!
看我的鸟就知道 根本没有什么有毒气体 都是你们在放屁
According to my birds, the bad air is from you guys farting around!
-带他们出去 -发生什么了
– Move them out! – What’s happening?
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
你们要带她去哪儿
Where are you taking her?
等一下为什么我们不能一起走
Hold it! Why can’t we go together?
当心楼梯
Watch your step.
我们没什么时间 尼瑞先生 这是兰康先生
We have very little time, Mr. Neary. This is Mr. Lacombe.
我们需要你诚实 直接 中肯的回答我们
We need answers from you that are honest, direct and to the point.
吉利安在哪儿
Where is Jillian?
你意识到你和你朋友都冒着很大的危险吗
Do you realize the danger you and your friend have risked?
到这里来的时候 你们都暴露在毒气中
In coming here, you’ve exposed yourself to toxic gas.
我还活着
Well, I’m alive.
我们还在谈话
We’re talking.
的确如此 尼瑞先生
This is true, Mr. Neary.
但是如果风从南吹而不是从北吹…
But if the wind blew from the south instead of the north…
这个谈话就不会发生了
this conversation would not be taking place.
空气没什么问题
There’s nothing wrong with the air.
你根据什么那样讲
What makes you say that?
我就是知道 什么问题都没有
I just know. There’s nothing wrong with it.
那你就走出去试试 证明我在撒谎
Go outside and make me a liar.
我想跟管事的人说话
I want to talk to the man in charge.
拉科姆先生是这里的最高管理人
Mr. Lacombe is the highest authority.
他甚至不是美国人
He isn’t even an American.
尼瑞先生 你是一个艺术家或画家吗
Mr. Neary, are you an artist or a painter?
不是
No.
你是不是一直听到铃♥声♥
Have you been hearing a persistent ringing in your ears?
一种悦耳的铃♥声♥
Almost an agreeable ringing?
没有
No.
你有头痛 偏头痛吗
Having headaches, migraines?

Yeah.
眼睛和颅骨疼痛吗
An irritation in your eyes and your sinuses?

Yeah.
你有麻疹 过敏吗?
Do you have hives? Do you have allergies?
脸上和身上有晒伤吗
And burning on your face and on your body?
-有 你们是谁? -看看这个
– Yes. Who are you people? – Look at this.
我睡房♥里面也有一张类似的 你们是谁
I got one like it in my living room. Who are you?
Neary先生 请再回答一个问题
Monsieur Neary, please, one more question.
你最近有没有接触过
Have you recently had a close encounter?
接触过一些不寻常的东西
A close encounter with something very unusual?
你们是谁?
Who are you people?
-这些人你都不认识 -是的 除了她
– These people strangers to you? – Yeah. Except for her.
你们2个认为被迫到了这里
And the two of you felt compelled to be here?
是的 可以那么说
Yeah, you might say that.
-但是你想要找什么 -一个答案
– But what did you expect to find? – An answer.
那不是我疯了 对吧
That’s not crazy, is it?
等等 等等
Hold it, hold it, hold it.
是不是为了这个?
Is that it?
这就是你想问我的
Is that all you’re going to ask me?
我有问不完的问题
I got a couple of thousand goddamn questions.
我要跟主管讲话 我要投诉
I want to speak to someone in charge. I want to lodge a complaint.
你们没有权利让人们发疯
You have no right to make people crazy.
你以为我调查每一件灵异新闻么
You think I investigate every Walter Cronkite story there is?
如果这仅仅是神经气体 我怎么可能知道的那么详细
If this is just nerve gas, how come I know everything in such detail?
我从来没有来过这儿
I’ve never been here before.
我怎么会知道这么多的?
How come I know so much?
这里到底怎么了?
What the hell is going on around here?!
你们到底是谁?
Who the hell are you people?!
是那样u3000回答我u3000
Is that it?! Answer me!
我这么远到这里来不是为了乘汽车回家的
I didn’t come this far to get taken on any bus ride home!
5分钟u30005分钟u3000
Five minutes. Five!
我们要等几分钟
We’re gonna hold for a couple of minutes.
你带12个人去污染排除营
You brought 12 people to the decontamination camp…
而不是去疏散中心 为什么?
instead of the evacuation centre where they belong. Why?
-因为这个意味着什么 -这个意味着什么
– Because this means something. – This means something.
这些人从全国各地赶来
These people have come from all over their country…
来到一个据说会危及他们生命的地方
to a place they’ve been told will endanger their lives.
为什么
Why?
因为有些人可能试着捣乱
Because somebody could be trying to subvert this whole operation
派一些宗教狂热分子潜进来
by sending in fanatics, cultists and Christ knows what all.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!