玩具
Toys!
玩具
Toys!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你可以出来玩了
You can come and play now.
你可以出来玩了
You can come and play now.
从门里进来吧
Come in through the door.
1… 2… 3…
One… two… three…
妈妈 看 这里有个太阳
Mom, look! The sun’s here!
Oh, my God!
上帝啊!
走开
Go away!
把东西理好
Clean everything up!
-妈妈 让我听 -等一下
– Mom, let me listen! – Wait a minute!
妈妈 看
Mom, look!
从门这里进来
Come in through the door.
巴里
Barry!
我们能做个声明吗?
May we have a statement?
你给警♥察♥的报告真是令人瞩目
The report you gave to the police was spectacular.
我们要用它来做6点新闻
We need it for the 6:00 news.
他们抓住了他
They got him.
什么
What?
你真地去找你的儿子了
Is it true you’re leaving to look for your son?
有什么勒索信吗?
Has there been a ransom note?
你要从哪里开始找?
Where will you start looking?
他叫巴里
His name is Barry.
你丈夫现在在哪里 盖勒太太
Where is your husband now, Mrs. Guiler?
你和那些通灵学有什么关系吗
Are you involved in any kind of parapsychologies?
请转过来 转过来
Turn around, please. Turn around!
你给过警♥察♥报告 可以重复一遍吗?
You gave the police a report. Would you mind repeating it?
大伙儿 你们现在能进来了 3655房♥间
Folks, you can go in now. Room 3655.
女士们先生们 这就是飞碟
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a flying saucer.
那就是我看见过的
That’s the one I saw!
我发誓那是同一个 它就是我看到过的那个
I swear that’s the same one! It’s the one I saw!
这个是白蜡做的盘子 日本制♥造♥的…
It’s made of pewter, made in Japan…
我的孩子把这个当飞盘玩
and thrown across the lawn by one of my children.
我想指出的是 这些东西并不只是些抛光的黄铜
I wanted to point out that we’re not all “polished brass” about this.
并且要指出 去年…
And also point out that last year…
美国人拍了70多亿张的照片…
Americans shot more than seven billion photographs…
胶片以及冲印花费66亿
at a record of $6.6 billion for film equipment and processing.
而现在 照了那么多照片后…
Now, with all those shutters clicking…
确凿的证据在哪里
where is the indisputable photographic evidence?
我在新闻界工作了很长的时间
I’ve been in the news business for a long time.
我们从来没有拍到过什么飞机坠毁的照片
We never took a picture of a plane crash as it happened…
或者为6点新闻拍到汽车事故什么的
or an automobile accident and get it on the 6:00 news.
你可以相信很多东西
There are lots of ideas that would be fun to believe in.
阅读他人心思…
Mental telepathy…
时间旅行…
time travel…
不死…
immortality…
甚至圣诞老人
even Santa Claus.
有些无聊人 回家说”猜猜今天发生了什么”?
I know it’s no fun to go home and say, “Guess what happened today?
我当时在购物中心 有一道很强的光…
I was in the shopping center, and there was this bright light…
我冲了出去
and I rushed outside…
看到了一架飞机…
and it was an airplane.”
对不起 先生 我也不想看到这个
Excuse me, sir. I didn’t want to see this.
我确定我很想看到
I sure wish I had.
我花了15年时间…
For 15 years I’ve been looking…
在夜空里寻找这些该死的光
for these damn silly lights in the night sky.
但从来没有找到过
I’ve never found any.
我很想找到 因为我相信地球以外还有生命存在
I’d like to, because I believe in life elsewhere.
你为什么不承认…
Why don’t you admit…
空军在丘陵地带进行测试
that the Air Force is conducting tests in the Foothills area?
要说是很简单
It would be easy to say yes to that.
但是我不想误导你们 情况不是这样
But I’m not going to mislead you. This is not the case.
我不知道你看到了什么
I don’t know what you saw.
你别以为假装同意我们的话就可以愚弄我们
You can’t fool us by agreeing with us.
不 别这样
No, come on!
我看过一次”大脚”
I saw Bigfoot once.
1951年 在美国加州红杉国家公园
1951. Back in Sequoia National Park.
我看到一个脚 37英寸 从后跟到脚趾
Had a foot on her, 37 inches. Heel to toe.
发出的声音我一辈子都不想听到第二次
Made a sound I would not want to hear twice in my life.
我相信我遇到了那个东西
I believe I’ve encountered that gentleman myself.
我坐在走廊上 透过屏风往外看
I was sitting on the porch, looking through the screen.
我看到天空里有个大白点
I seen this big white dot in the sky.
宇宙绑♥架♥
印第安纳州女士将3岁儿子
的失踪归咎于云团
盖勒说如果警♥察♥不继续
尽力的话她会自己找遍全州
它变成红色 蓝色以及绿色
It turned red and blue and green.
不明飞行物并不意味着直接威胁到国♥家♥安♥全♥
UFOs do not represent a direct physical threat to national security.
我们不支持他们 我们也希望你们不要
We do not support them, and we encourage you not to.
联♥系♥一下森林服务中心
Let’s get in touch with the forest service…
或者我们就到野生区域去
or we’ll end up in a wilderness area with vehicular traffic.
在怀俄明的人们非常相信圣牛这类的传说
And that’s strictly sacred-cow stuff for those folks in Wyoming.
如果这个任务顺利进行了…
If this mission is fully developed…
傻瓜也想得出来这些人会面临什么
I get white knuckles thinking about what might be ahead for those folks.
你的飞机是在晚上8点
Your flight will be at 20:00 hours.
我们有豪华轿车送您到直升飞机机场
We have a limo that’ll take you to the heliport now.
交通工具会在那边提供
And transportation will be provided on the other end.
我喜欢那个发洪水的主意
I like the flash flood idea.
你从哪里弄这些水来?
Where will you get the water?
我会告诉他们有个水库要爆♥炸♥了
We’ll tell them one of the reservoirs is going to burst.
没有足够的水在水库里
There’s not enough water in those reservoirs!
等一下 污染的水源影响到人们 庄稼 以及动物
Wait! Contaminated water affects people, crops, animals.
引来疾病
Disease.
-对 而且是传染的 -哪种疾病
– Yeah, epidemic. – What kind of disease?
瘟疫
A plague epidemic.
没有人会相信瘟疫的
Nobody will believe a plague.
-炭疽热 -经营畜牧业的国家
– Anthrax. – Ranching country.
山里有很多羊
There are a lot of sheep in the hills.
好 我喜欢
Good, I like that.
这会制♥造♥恐慌
It’ll create a panic.
但这可能不会疏散每个人
But it may not evacuate everybody.
总有些傻瓜认为他们是免疫的
There’s always some joker who thinks he’s immune.
我需要一些真正吓人的事情 吓到300平方英里内…
I need something so scary it’ll clear 300 square miles…
一个人都没有
of every living Christian soul.
自己吃吧
Help yourself.
我讨厌这些土豆
I hate these potatoes.
有一只死苍蝇在我的土豆里
There’s a dead fly in my potatoes.
没关系
It’s okay.
那么 我猜你已经注意到了…
Well, I guess you’ve noticed…
爸爸有些奇怪
something is a little strange with Dad.
但是没什么
It’s okay, though.
我还是你们的爸爸
I’m still Dad.
我说不清楚我的感觉…
I can’t describe it, what I’m feeling…
以及我的想法
and what I’m thinking.
这意味着什么
This means something.
这很重要
This is important.
这样不对
That’s not right.
这样不对
It’s not right.
这样不对
That’s not right.
是什么?
What is it?
究竟是什么?
What is it?!
这不公平
It’s not fair.
告诉我
Tell me.
请打开门
Open the door, please.
求你了
Please.
开门
Open this door!
开门
Open this door!
我不知道自己怎么了
I don’t think I know what’s happening to me.
洛伊 这是家庭疗法
Look, Roy. What it is, is family therapy.
我的意思是我们一起去
I mean, we all go. We all talk.
没有人会落单 这可能也不是你的错
No one is singled out. Maybe it’s not your fault anyway.
这个是防水的 还能用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!