I saved you.
我得到你的感谢了吗 没有
Do I get any thanks? No.
你只会一声不吭
All you can do is clam up.
你想聊聊吗 还是想让我滚一边去
You wanna talk? Do you want me to fuck off?
滚一边去
Fuck off.
你非杀范宁不可吗
You had to kill Fanning?
范宁是谁
Who the fuck is Fanning?
那个警♥察♥ 范宁
Fanning, the cop.
你为什么非得杀了他
Why’d you have to kill him?
他说不定有家室
He’s probably got a family.
孩子以后没有父亲了
Kids are gonna grow up without him.
他相信我
He believed me.
就因为他相信你 我就该留他一命
I should’ve saved him because he believed you.
-不是因为那个 -就是因为那个
– No, no. Not that. – Yeah. That.
没错 但那又怎么样
Well, yeah, that. What’s wrong with that?
-我靠干这行维生 -维生 别扯了
– It’s what I do for a living. – Some living.
去市区
Head downtown.
去市区干什么
What’s downtown?
你会数数吗
How are you at math?
目标有五个 我才杀了四个
I was hired for five hits. I did four.
你为什么不直接杀了我 再找个出租车司机
Why didn’t you just kill me and get another cab driver?
因为你是个出色的司机
Because you’re good.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We’re in this together.
我们的命运交织 这是宇宙的巧合
Fates intertwined. Cosmic coincidence, you know.
-算了吧 你满嘴废话 -诸如此类的 我满嘴废话
– Come on. You full of shit. – All that crap. I’m full of shit?
最会扯淡的人是你吧 你连自己都骗
You’re a monument of it. You even bullshitted yourself.
“我只不过是为民除害 消灭坏人”
“All I am is taking out the garbage, killing bad people.”
-你是这么说的 -你还真信了
– Well, that’s what you said. – You believed me?
他们做了什么坏事
Then what’d they do?
我怎么知道
How do I know, you know?
我看他们
They all got that
都长了一张”控方证人”的脸
“witness for the prosecution” look to me.
可能是某个不想被起诉的大人物
Probably some major federal indictment of somebody
受到了严重的联邦起诉
who majorly does not wanna get indicted.
就因为这个理由吗
So that’s the reason?
这只是原因 没有任何理由
That’s the why. There’s no reason.
生死没有所谓的好坏理由
There’s no good reason, there’s no bad reason to live or to die.
那你算什么
Then what are you?
冷眼看客
Indifferent.
接受现实吧
Get with it.
我们只不过是亿万群星之中
Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars
转瞬即逝的两颗罢了
and a speck on one in a blink.
迷失在漫漫宇宙中
That’s us. Lost in space.
那个警♥察♥ 你 还有我
The cop, you, me,
有谁会注意呢
who notices?
你到底怎么回事
What’s with you?
什么意思
As in?
如果有个人拿枪指着你的头 然后说
As in, if somebody had a gun to your head and said,
“你得告诉我那个人到底是怎么回事
“You gotta tell me what’s going on with this person over here
否则我就杀了你”
or I’m gonna kill you.”
“是什么在驱动着他 他在想什么”
“What is driving him? What was he thinking?”
但你做不到 对吗
You know, you couldn’t do it, could you?
因为你根本无法知道他人心里在想什么
Because they would have to kill your ass,
所以 他们将不得不杀了你
because you don’t know what anyone else is thinking.
我觉得你很下作 老兄 非常下作
I think you’re low, my brother. Way low.
你到底算什么
Like, what were you?
在冷酷的制度体系下长大的人吗
One of those institutionalised-raised guys?
你有良知吗
Anybody home?
那些普通人应该具有的人性
And… And the standard parts that are supposed to be there in people,
你却没有
in you, aren’t.
你为什么还不杀了我
And why haven’t you killed me yet?
洛杉矶有这么多出租车 我偏偏遇上你
Of all the cabbies in L.A., I get Max,
就像弗洛伊德遇见了露丝医生
Sigmund Freud meets Dr. Ruth.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
看看镜子
Look in the mirror.
纸巾 干净的出租车
Paper towels, clean cab,
未来有一天会成立豪车公♥司♥
limo company someday.
你攒了多少钱
How much you got saved?
这与你无关
That ain’t none of your business.
总有一天 “总有一天我的梦想会实现”
Someday? “Someday my dream will come”?
当你在某个夜晚醒来时
One night you’ll wake up,
会意识到这从未实现过
and you’ll discover it never happened.
这一切都与你失之交臂
It’s all turned around on you.
梦想永远不会实现 突然间 你已经老了
It never will. Suddenly you are old.
从未实现
Didn’t happen.
也永远不会实现
And it never will,
因为你本来就没打算迈出那一步
because you were never gonna do it anyway.
你只会将这一切存为记忆
You’ll push it into memory,
然后躺在按♥摩♥椅上发呆
then zone out in your Barcalounger,
在日间电视节目中浑浑噩噩地度过你的余生
being hypnotised by daytime TV for the rest of your life.
别和我谈什么谋杀
Don’t you talk to me about murder.
你只需要预付一辆林肯城市的定金
All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln Town Car.
还有那位女士 你甚至都不敢给她打电♥话♥
Or that girl. You can’t even call that girl.
你♥他♥妈♥还开什么出租车
What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?
因为我从未理清过思绪 然后正视我自己
Because I never straightened up and looked at it, you know?
我早就应该这么做
Myself. I should have.
我曾试过冒险一把 走出低谷
I’ve tried to gamble my way out from under
但这不过是一场注定的失败
but that was just a born-to-lose deal.
-开慢点 -要做就要做到完美
– Slow down. – It’s gotta be perfect.
一定要做好万全的准备
It’s got to be perfect to go.
排除一切风险
Risk all torqued down.
我本来随时都能这么做
I could’ve done it anytime I wanted to.
红灯
Red light.
告诉你 最新消息
But you know what? New news.
这根本不重要
It doesn’t matter anyway.
还有什么是重要的呢
What does it matter anyway?
在这世界上 我们都是微不足道的尘埃罢了
We’re all insignificant out here in this big-ass nowhere.
就像《阴阳魔界》一样扯淡
Twilight Zone shit.
我后座的反♥社♥会♥杀人狂如此说道
Says the badass sociopath in my back seat.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
有一件事我得谢谢你 老兄
That’s the one thing I gotta thank you for, bro.
因为直到刚才 我都从未这么想过
Because until now, I never looked at it that way.
还有什么是重要的呢 没有 那就去他妈的吧
What does it matter? It don’t, so fuck it. Fix it.
反正我们已经一无所有了 不是吗
What do we got to lose anyway, right?
减速
Slow down.
怎么 你要向我开枪吗
Why? You gonna shoot me?
你要按下扳机 然后让我们丧命吗
You gonna pull the trigger and kill us?
-来啊 打死我 -给我减速
– Go ahead, shoot my ass. – Slow the hell down.
你打算怎么办 向我开枪吗
What you gonna do? You gonna shoot me?
你现在就想向我开枪吗 你想让我们丧命吗
You gonna shoot me now? You gonna kill us?
来啊 打啊
Well, shoot my ass, then.
打死我
Shoot me.
-减速 -你说得对
– Slow down! – You’re right.
知道吗 文森特
You know what, Vincent?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself!
真有你的
Well, that was brilliant.
你没系安全带吗
Didn’t have your seat belt on?
1L20 奥林匹克大街和菲格罗亚大街交汇处
1-L-20, show me code 6 at Olympic and Figueroa
发生交通事故 有人员受伤
on a TC with injuries.
事故地点已收到
Copy your location.
先生 你还好吧 出什么事了
Sir, are you okay? What happened?
先生 你出了交通事故
Sir, you were involved in an accident.
救护车正在来的路上
An ambulance is on its way to help you.
明白我说的话吗
You understand what I’m saying to you?
坐下休息 好吗
Sit down and relax, okay?
好的
Okay.
别担心出租车的事 他们会给你换辆新车
Don’t worry about the cab. They’ll get you a new one.
放松 深呼吸
Relax and breathe.
举起双手
Put your hands up.
举起双手
Put your hands up.
面朝出租车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!