制♥造♥伍德斯托克音乐节
[在心灵中冒险]
[波光粼粼的新奥林匹克泳池]
[艾尔摩纳哥汽车旅馆]
[博隆斯基小屋与度假胜地 就在白湖]
[玛丽琳民宿]
[汽车旅馆]
[鸡尾酒吧]
别直接跳到游泳池里
Don’t jump in the pool.
到下周才会有水
The water we put in next week for the summer.
南部越南战争中
…In South Vietnam Ground War.
美军指挥部报道
The U.S. Command reports
上周有148名我军士兵牺牲
148 Americans killed in the war last week,
是六个月以来牺牲人数最少的一周
The lowest weekly figure in six months.
总共有16♥4♥2名
1,612 Americans were…
看起来刚被警告过
…They barely look like they’ve been warned.
近日又就关于南加利利湖开火以及
There was exchange of fire south of the
渡过苏伊士运河的事情进行了谈话
Sea of Galilee and across the Suez Canal.
谈判和突袭已成为以色列生活的一部分
These exchanges and raids are now a daily part of Israeli life,
而以色列也已对未来做好充分的准备
And the country is prepared for anything.
以上由NBC新闻记者大卫·巴林顿为您报道
NBC news correspondent, David Burrington, reports.
尽管边境动♥乱♥不断 以色列情报局仍宣称
In spite of all the border turmoil,
不会在今年夏天展开全面战争
Israeli IntElligence Officers do not expect All-Out
除非阿♥拉♥伯国家得寸进尺
War this summer unless the Arab Nations get reckless.
但令人担心的是
And that’s the main worry here,
垂败的阿♥拉♥伯国家很可能会爆发
That Arab Frustration will suddenly explode
在那次密集活动中
In a day of intensive activity,
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗上尉和他的部下开始了
Captain Neil Armstrong and his crew entered the final
6月17日阿波罗11号♥发射的最后准备工作
Phase of preparations for the July 16th launch of Apollo 11.
国家航♥空♥和宇宙航行局声称最后两日的
NASA officials report that the third and final
发射场测试进行顺利
Day of launching pad tests proceeded smoothly,
记者进入训练中心的时候
While inside the training center,
宇航员们正穿着太空服
The astronauts performed simulated moon walks
模拟月球漫步
In their space suits.
-干吗 -不好意思 我决定不住这了
– What? – Excuse me. I can’t possibly stay.
这旅馆根本不适合人类居住
This establishment isn’t fit for human habitation.
-想走就走吧 -很好 给你的钥匙
– Fine, go. – Yes, well, here’s your key.
跟锁压根配不上 但门却可以打开
It didn’t fit the lock, but the door was open in any case.
-你进房♥间了吗 -没错 进去了
– You went into the room? – I did, yes.
而我还想要回8美元房♥租
And now I must insist on you returning my $8.
在你用过房♥间之后吗
After you already used the room?
你想要诈骗吗
What kind of scam are you running?
而且
And besides…
[只收现金 恕不退款]
太荒谬了
Well, this is ridiculous!
所谓的空调
The so-called air conditioner
仅仅是窗户上的一个空塑料盒子
Was just an empty plastic box in the window.
房♥间脏乱不堪
The room was filthy.
而且我还在枕头上发现了头发
Indeed, I discovered a small hair on the pillow.
浴室里还没有毛巾
There wasn’t even a towel in the bathroom.
[毛巾一元]
-妈 -怎么了
– Ma. – What?
快点 咱们要迟到了
Please, we’re late already.
儿子 谢天谢地你来了
My son, thank god you’re here.
这人威胁我退他房♥钱
This man is threatening me for a refund!
很抱歉 你们拖欠了5000美元的贷款
I’m sorry. You’re over $5,000 in arrears on the mortgage.
我也被总部逼得很紧
The home office is breathing down my neck.
斯皮尔斯先生 这个艾尔摩纳哥度假村
Mr. Spiers, the El Monaco Resort…
变成度假村了吗
It’s a resort now?
这汽车旅馆是我父母毕生的心血
…And motel is my parents’ lifeblood.
你看那个新建的游泳池
With the addition of the swimming pool and
和新的镇际营销方案
These new town-wide marketing initiatives…
什么方案
Initiatives?
如你所知 我被选为
As you know, i have been elected
贝索尔商会的主席
The president of the Bethel Chamber of Commerce.
史上最年轻的主席
The youngest president in their history.
我们准备在17B道边设立一个旅游信息亭
We decided to erect a tourist information booth, right off 17B.
我已经代表艾尔摩纳哥同意了这项提议
I have agreed, on behalf of the El Monaco,
只需一点临街空地
To lease at no cost some road frontage to the endeavor,
就可以将巨大的客源
Which should coincidentally drive heavy tourist traffic
引到我们门前
Right to our door.
-而且-别再说了
– Elliot In addition… – Please, Elliot,
我已经尽力了
You know I do everything I can to help.
我们甚至还买♥♥了你的一幅画
We even bought one of your paintings.
但别想再用那些
But don’t try to sell me on those
去年夏天差点让你破产的
Singles weekends or the culture
单身周末或文化节之类的计划
Festival or whatever other schemes
来唬弄我
Were supposed to dig you out last summer.
我们今年打算采用传统节日的形式
We’ve decided to go classical with the festival this year,
比如有时代性的弦乐四重奏
Maybe a string quartet, more contemporary,
像是莫顿·菲尔德曼
Like Morton Feldman?
非常前卫 我们在仓库里还有个剧团
Very avant-garde. And we’ve got a theater troupe in the barn.
你们仓库里有个剧团
You have a theater troupe in the barn?
地球之光剧团 一些瓦萨大学的毕业生
The earthlight players. Vassar graduates, some of them.
他们住在仓库里吗
They live in the barn?
他们在仓库里生活
They do everything in the barn.
-你没看到标牌吗 -什么标牌
– You haven’t seen the sign? – What sign?
仓库前面的标牌
The sign in front of the barn.
斯皮尔斯先生 天啊 拜托
Mr. Spiers, my god, please.
我们来这里是想乞求您能够慈悲为怀
We come here, begging, begging for mercy,
而你呢
and what do you give us?
却跟仓库过不去 你跟仓库有仇吗
This fixation about the barn. What is it with you and the barn?
-我只是 -我是个老人
-I was just… – I’m an old woman,
斯皮尔斯先生 我历尽磨难
Mr. Spiers. I’ve suffered.
一路从俄♥国♥的明斯克走过来
I walked here all the way from Minsk,
踏着20英尺深的积雪
In Russia, in 20-foot snow drifts,
步行穿过1000英里的西伯利亚
1,000 miles across Siberia.
逃过大屠♥杀♥ 躲过沙皇秘密警♥察♥
I escaped the pogroms, the Tsar’s secret police,
口袋里什么都没有只有几个冻土豆
With nothing but cold potatoes in my pockets.
-泰伯夫人 拜托 -到底为什么
– Mrs. Teichberg, please… – And for what?
为了受更多迫♥害♥吗 因为我们是犹太人吗
For more persecution! It’s because we’re Jewish.
-我就知道 不是吗 -泰伯 拜托
– I know it, isn’t it? – Mrs. Teichberg, please.
这里是卡茨基尔
This is the Catskills.
半数居民都是犹太人 都是我们的客户
Half the summer colonies are Jewish, they’re all our clients.
等到他们需要你 你就翻脸不认人了
Until the day they need you, and then on goes the gas!
妈 冷静点 行吗
Ma, calm down, please?
杰克逊 再给我们几个月吧
Jackson, just give us a couple of months.
夏季旅游高峰就要来了
The summer season’s coming up,
我其实还有些钱的
I honestly do have some real money owed me
在城里做设计时他们欠我工资没有付
From my interior design business in the city.
拜托
Please?
拜托了
Please?
母子舞蹈培训班
Mother-son ballroom class will
马上就要开始了 十一点
Start immediately after, at 11:00.
让孩子学会跳舞只需10分钟
That’s kinder-dancing for the kiddies in 10 minutes.
爸 你让妈别再提纳粹的事情了
Dad, you gotta get ma to lay off the Nazi stuff
让我来解决这些
And let me handle this.
你觉得你妈它会听我的吗
You think I can tell your mother what to do?
我得回城里去了 周五见
I gotta get back to the city. I’ll see you friday.
我们会拿到钱的
We’ll get the money.
让他们把这破房♥子收走吧
Let them take this miserable dump.
我要在福罗里达度过余生
I’ll die in peace, in Florida.
-泰伯先生 -乔治
– Mr. Tiber. – George.
-我刚让你姐姐进去了 -谢谢
– I admitted your sister some time ago. – Thanks.
还有些电影公♥司♥来的人
And some gentlemen from the moving company.
好的
Oh, yeah.
-你回来了 -姐
– There you are. – Hi, sis.
银行那边怎么样
How did it go at the bank?
能怎么样 只能推迟到夏末
How do you think it went? Till the end of the summer, that’s it.
那些混♥蛋♥欠你的
What about the money those mobsters
夜♥总♥会♥设计费呢
Owe you for that nightclub you designed?
他们给设计师工资时规定很严格
They have a surprisingly strict policy about paying designers.
他们不会付的
They don’t.
你还想要其他画吗
You want some more paintings?
不 我都有10幅了 而且乔伊讨厌它们
No, I already have 10 of them. And you know joe hates them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!