有人不是说战争是真正有教养的人的生命最高表达方式吗
Didn’t someone say war is the highest expression in life of a truly cultured people?
是的 是一个愚蠢的聪明人 他叫弗里德里希·伯恩哈迪
Yes, a foolish wise man named Friedrich von Bernhardi
对的 -是的
Right! Yeah!
克♥劳♥塞♥维♥茨♥也说过
And Clausewitz said?
克♥劳♥塞♥维♥茨♥ 喔 克♥劳♥塞♥维♥茨♥说战争是国家政策的一种延续
Clausewitz? Uh, Clausewitz said war is a continuation of state policy
通过其他方式的一种延续
By other means!
是的 通过其他方式
Yes, by other means
你曾想你的孩子吗
Do you ever think about your children?
对 一直在想
Sure, always
他们在哪
Where are they?
不知道
I don’t know
脱掉一件制♥服♥ 总有另一件在下面等着
Take off one uniform, there’s always another underneath

Go!
全都是意外 是一种控制意外
It’s all an accident, an accident of hands
我 其他人 全没头脑
mine, others-all without mind
一种极端到另一种极端
one extreme to another
两者皆不
and neither works
意志永远
The will ever!
我们呆在这个没有人性的地方
We stand in the middle in no man’s land
回去吧 回家去吧
Go home, go home!
斯泰纳
Steiner!
是的 长官 是的 长官
Yes, sir! Yes, sir?
这是骚扰 史特兰斯基
This is a prox, Stransky
骚扰 长官 这是
A prox, sir? It’s an-
不 长官 是攻击 来自树林
No, sir! It’s an attack, the forest!
长官 立刻组织反♥攻♥
Sir, counter fight is needed at once
快跑 拉他出来
We’d rather run, pull him out!
给我增援
I need help!
镇定 史特兰斯基 你并不孤立
Stay calm, Stransky You’re not alone
什么意思 我不孤立 长官
What do you mean I’m not alone, sir?
我很孤立 我很孤立
I am alone! I am alone!
斯泰纳不见了 特里皮不见了
Steiner is gone, Triebig is gone
我不知道迈尔少尉在哪里
I don’t know where Lieutenant Meyer is
我不知道
I don’t know!
死了 他死了吗
Dead? Is he dead?
到前沿阵地去 去找他们
Go to the battalion sector and find them
赶快组织力量进行反击
And stand by and prepare a counterattack as quickly as possible
是 长官 进行反击 长官
Yes, sir! I will be counterattacking, sir!
留在你的岗位
Stay in your position!
该死
Damn it!
拿出你们所有的火力
Get your all ammunition!
迈尔在哪里 -在防御墙边 长官
Where’s Meyer? On the wall, sir!
拿弹♥药♥
Get the ammunition!
回去 趴下 白♥痴♥
Pull back! Get down, you fool!
你 去那里
You, get over there!
回到你的岗位去
Get back to your post!
快把电♥话♥修好 -是 长官
Get that phone fixed Yes, sir
放回原处
Put it back
坚守阵地 -弟兄们打
Keep your positions! Everybody keep firing!
开火 惠特曼 开火
Fire, Whitman, fire!
我需要增援 火力
I need a headcover! Fire!
我们占优势了
We’re winning, We’re winning!
开火
Fire!
空中掩护在哪 坦克在哪
Where’ s my headcover? Where are my tanks?
电♥话♥响了
Phone is ringing!
迈尔
Meyer!
史特兰斯基上尉
Captain Stransky
你们反♥攻♥了吗
Where’s your counterattack?
正在反击 我们守住了
We are attacking! We are defending!
开始反♥攻♥了
We’re counterattacking!
我受伤了 长官 能继续吗
I’m wounded, sir, Can I continue?
我知道该做什么 长官 别担心
I know what to do, sir. Don’t worry
但是我需要军♥火♥
But I need ammunition!
迈尔
Get Meyer!
赶快 -掩护斯泰纳
Hurry up! We must cover Steiner!
看着我
Look at me
眼睛跟着灯光
Follow the light with your eyes
非常好 现在再看着我
Very good, Now look at me again
上士
Sergeant!
好的
Alright
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
还好
Reasonably
嗅觉
Smell?
没有 -味觉
Nothing Any sense of taste?
我正在实验
Improving
普通的脑震荡
Quite usual in concussion
你这样已经一个星期了
You’ve been like this for a week
很快会有味觉
The smell will turn soon
你的记录表明最近几年你受过多次伤
Your records indicate multiple wounds over the last few years
觉得怎么样
Any residual effects?
头痛 眼睛看不清
Headaches, blood vision
不能下床小便 左耳听不清
I can’t urinate out of my left ear any longer
其他感觉还好
but otherwise I feel quite well
医生建议再让你住院2到3个星期
The doctors recommended you stay with us for another three weeks
直到他们完成你的测试
until they’ve completed your tests
还建议回家疗养
then recommend home leave
回家
Home
斯勒鲁巴 斯勒鲁巴
Schnurrbart? Schnurrbart?
全体立正 -范迪森将军
Attention! General Fontessel!
世界腐♥败♥的家伙在颤抖
我军将会取得最后的大胜利
我军战胜了恐怖
那将是很大的胜利
我军将再次前进
即使是粉身碎骨
明天全世界就是属于德国的了
喂 士兵 你好吗 告诉我你如何感觉
Hello, soldier? How are you? Tell me how you feel
此人有严重的脑震荡 长官
This man has severe concussion, sir
他是已授勋的军人
He’s been army decorated
我想要在三天之内有65%的人重返前线
I want sixty five percent of these men returned to active duty in three days
啊 食物 真好吃
Ah, food! Delicious!
把这些肉和酒搬到大家的饭厅里
Take the pig, the meat and wine into the private dining room
来 大家来吃东西
Come! Eat! Eat, eat, everybody! Everybody!
蔬菜对你们很有好处
Vegetables are good for you
这代表最高司令官的问候
They’re with the compliments of the high commander
为了祝愿他的健康和长寿 我们歌♥唱万岁吧
祝你长寿 祝你长寿 祝愿你比现在长寿三倍
让我们祝愿迈尔长寿 万岁 万岁 万岁
这里每个人看上去都象我的战友
Everybody looks like someone else around here
难道真见鬼了
Did I have a bad spell?
是的 你非常暴♥力♥
Yeah, you were very violent
暴♥力♥
Violent?
暴♥力♥应该终止 必须终止
Violence should stop, It must stop
你说必须终止暴♥力♥
Say violence must stop?
让我们庆祝 -倒一些酒
Let’s have a celebration Bring out some wine!
哦 不 我在当班
Oh, no, I’m on duty
就一口 -不 我不行
Have a drink No, I couldn’t
他们会解雇我的
They’ll throw me out
你跳舞吗
Do you dance?
拿着我的酒瓶 我来搂着你的腰
Hold my bottle, I’ll hold your waist
我们跳舞
and we dance
注意 这太荒唐了
Listen, this is ridiculous
很美好 非常美好
It’s nice, very nice
斯勒鲁巴
Schnurrbart!
你在这里干什么 迷路了
What the hell are you doing here? Lost?
没有如此运气 兄弟
No such luck, bro
你的脑袋受了伤 我的腿也挂了彩
I got it in the leg same time you got it in the head
斯勒鲁巴
Schnurrbart!
我的假期就要结束了
My vacation’s over
马上就回倒霉的俄♥国♥前线了
It’s back to the bad side of old mother Russia
他们把我们从医院带出来
They took us all from our hospital
你看起来像我们一样正在逐渐恢复
It looks like we’re picking up some of your boys as well
你想来吗 你行吗
You want to come along or are you doing alright?
注意 准备离开
Attention, men! Prepare to leave
奥布罗克 卡车停下
Oatbrook! Hold this truck

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!