And now will you please stand
请你们都起立
And place your right hand over your heart
把右手放在胸前
As we listen to Phil Perry sing our national anthem.
听菲尔·派瑞唱国歌♥
He arrived at my apartment that night.
他那天晚上到我公♥寓♥
After he…
之前他
After he…
之前他
Help me, Hamid. Please, god, help me.
帮帮我 哈密得 求你了 天 帮帮我
How did you get this?
你怎么拿到这个的
Where’s Zahra?
佐拉在哪
I only wanted to scare her. What are you talking about?
我只想吓吓她 你说什么
I couldn’t stand it anymore.
我受不了了
Her seeing a degenerate fucking beaner.
她在和一个道德败坏的墨西哥人交往
What did you do, Farid?
菲力得 你做了什么
I only wanted to get in his face a little bit.
我只想击中他的脸
You have to take this.
这个你拿着
You’re a cop. You know how to do that kind of stuff.
你是警♥察♥ 知道该怎么做
What did you do, Farid?
你做了什么 菲力得
I looked in the door.
我朝房♥间里看
They were doing it like animals.
他们就像动物一样做♥爱♥
Oh, shit!
该死
What the fuck are you doing? Get out of here!
你到底在干吗 滚出去
What the fuck is this shit?
到底怎么回事
What’s your fucking problem?
你发什么神经
What did you do to our sister? Tell me what you did!
你对我们的妹妹做了什么 告诉我你做了什么
She’s my girl, man.
她是我女朋友 小子
She’s my girl. Don’t be stupid.
她是我女朋友 别犯傻
Put the fucking gun down.
把枪放下
Get the fuck outta here, man!
滚出去 小子
You should have come to me, god damn it.
你该来找我 该死
I was ashamed.
我很惭愧
Ashamed of myself.
对自己感到惭愧
My family.
对我的家人感到惭愧
Better get yourself a good criminal attorney, counselor.
最好给你自己找个好律师
You’re gonna need one.
你会需要的
Running out on our national anthem.
国歌♥没唱完就想走了吗
Now, that’s just plain disrespectful.
这样太无礼了吧
Farid Baraheri, you are under arrest
菲力得·巴拉哈里 你被捕了
For the murder of your sister, Zahra Baraheri,
你谋杀了你的妹妹左拉·巴拉哈里
And Javier Pedraza.
以及贾维尔·帕哈兹
Congratulations to all our new citizens.
恭喜所有的新公民
Good luck to all of you.
祝你们好运
820 Bravo.
B组 820
75 approaching position reported by Foxtrot.
正要达到F组报告的地点
820 on 10-42 delta.
820在10-42三角地带
Approximately eighth of a mile east of ambush alley.
大约在伏击地东面8分1英里处
Confirming a female victim. Mexican national.
有一个女性受害者 墨西哥籍
Approximate age, mid-20s.
年龄大约25左右
Looks like she’s been out here a couple of days.
看上去她已经被丢弃在这几天了
I think she paid the wrong coyote to bring her across.
我想她找错人 送她过边境了
I copy. You are 10-42 delta
收到 你在10-42三角地带
One eighth mile east of ambush alley.
伏击地东面8分1英里处
I’ll contact the pd and the coroner.
我会联络警♥察♥局 还有验尸官
10-4, 820. I’m standing by at this location.
10-4 820 我就在这附近
10-4, bravo 75.
10-4 B组 75
I’ll also notify your fos.
我会通知你的前方观察员
Guess who’s going home today.
猜猜今天谁要回家了
All of my friends leave.
我所有的朋友都走了
Not today, sweetie.
今天不一样 宝贝
Someone’s come for you.
有人来找你
Uh-oh. All right.
好吧
When we get in there, it’s gonna be a real clusterfuck,
我们进去时 就具有炸♥弹♥的效果了
So watch your ass.
小心点儿
You got it.
明白
Here we go.
我们走吧
Wait a second.
等等
Brogan.
布洛根
Yeah, that was me.
是我
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Mireya Sanchez.
米雷娅·桑切斯
What about the family? Have you–
她的家人怎么办 你
Uh, do me a favor, will ya? Hold off on that.
帮我个忙好吗 别管了
I’d like to take care of it myself.
我来处理
I just want to do right by her.
我只想替她做点事
Thanks. I’ll be down as soon as I’m off shift.
谢谢 我一下班就去
God damn it, Max. We gotta roll, man.
该死 麦克斯 我们要快点了 伙计
Max! We gotta go!
麦克斯 我们要走了
Don’t worry, lieutenant.
别担心 中尉
You’re not gonna miss anything.
你什么也不会错过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!