Well, I feel better.
所以你和我们待在了一起
That’s why you stayed with us.
为了供认一切
To confess.
你还要找个人发泄怒火吗 昆汀
You still looking for someone to bust, Quentin?
昆汀 住手 住手
Quentin! Stop it! Stop it!
我们需要他
We need him.
为什么
What for?
你疯了吗
Have you gone absolutely mad?
他是唯一一个对这地方有所了解的人
He’s the only one who knows anything about the place.
沃斯
Worth.
你好
Hi.
-所以这里是有外层的 -是的
– So there’s this outer shell. – Yeah.
-也是个立方体 是吗 就像这里 -我猜是的
– And it’s a cube, right? Like this. – I assume so.
-有门吗 -有一扇门
– Are there any doors? – There’s one door.
-在哪里 -负责装门的人装上的地方
– Where? – Wherever the door guy put it.
六个面都有可能 而且是从外面焊上的
Six guesses, and it’s sealed from the outside.
最外层的尺寸是多少
And, what are the dimensions of the outer shell?
434平方英尺
434 square feet.
借过
May I?
快点 亲爱的 让开
Come on, honey, slide over.
长宽高都是14英尺
14 by 14 by 14.
里面的立方体和最外层之间不是齐平的
The inner cube can’t be flushed with the shell wall,
我知道中间有缝隙
I know that there’s a space.
一整个立方体
One cube?
我不确定 说得通
I don’t know, it makes sense.
好吧 这个立方体最大能有…
Ok. The biggest the cube can be then is…
26个房♥间高 26个房♥间宽 所以…
26 rooms high, 26 rooms across, so…
一共17576个房♥间
17.576 rooms.
17576个房♥间
Seventeen thousand, five hundred and seventy-six rooms?
我想吐了
That makes me queasy.
笛卡尔
Descartes!
十七世纪法国著名数学家
-莱温 你真是个天才 -什么 什么
– Leaven, you are a genius. – What? What?
笛卡尔坐标系
Cartesian coordinates.
当然 是加密的笛卡尔坐标系
Of course, coded cartesian coordinates.
它们在几何学中用于绘制三维空间的坐标点
They’re used in geometry to plot points on a 3-dimensional graph.
说简单点 慢点说
In English, slower.
拜托 这些数字就是记号♥
Bonjour? These numbers are markers,
也是网格坐标 就像是地图上的经纬度
and grid reference, like latitude and longitude on a map.
这些数字的意思是我们位于立方体内的何处
The numbers tell us where we are inside the cube.
那我们在哪
Well, where are we?
说得通
It works.
好了 我只需把这些数字加起来
Okay. All I have to do is add the numbers together.
X轴坐标是19…
The X coordinate is 19…
Y代表着26个房♥间…
Y is 26 rooms…
所以我们所在的位置…
So that places us…
离边缘有七个房♥间
seven rooms from the edge.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
我只是问问 别又打我什么的…
Just out of curiosity, I mean, don’t hit me again, or anything…
但到了那里以后 要怎么办
but what are you gonna do when you get there?
说不定我们能把门打开
Maybe we can get the door open.
我们得想办法避开陷阱
What we need is to do figure out how to get around the traps.
我正在想办法 霍洛威
I’m dealing with that, Holloway.
我正在想有用的办法
I’m looking for practical solutions here.
你到现在为止什么都没想出来
Well, you haven’t found any yet.
我们通过数字和靴子的方法来降低风险
We cut the risk with the numbers and the boot.
沃斯先上
Worth will go in first.
不 不行 昆汀 我们轮流上
No, he won’t, Quentin! We take turns!
冷静
Relax.
这里能容下两个人吗
Room for two in there?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
这些坐标 14 27 14
These coordinates. 14, 27, 14.
-怎么了 -说不通
– What about ’em? – They don’t make sense.
假设立方体每边有26个房♥间
Assuming the cube is 26 rooms across,
那就不会有比26大的坐标
there can’t be a coordinate larger than 26.
如果这个信息没错 我们应该在立方体外面才对
If this were right, then we would be outside of the cube.
但是 现在却不在立方体外面
No, not outside of the cube.
我想这意味着我们没晚饭吃了
I guess that means we’re not having dinner.
-陷阱 陷阱 -但愿这间是安全的
– Trap. Trap. – Let’s hope this one is safe.
陷阱 陷阱 陷阱
Trap. Trap. Trap.
陷阱
Trap!
陷阱
Trap!
是声控的
Sound activated.
真是好极了
Lovely.
开门的声音怎么没触发陷阱
How come the sound of the door opening didn’t set it off?
肯定被设置为忽略这个声音
Must be rigged to ignore it.
就这样了 边缘四周全是陷阱
So that’s it. The edge is surrounded by traps.
我们可能得原路返回 试试别的房♥间
Well, I guess we have to backtrack, and try somewhere else.
谁知道我们还要绕多少弯路
Who knows how many detours we’ll have to take.
要我说 我们就穿过这破房♥间
I say we cross the bitch.
真会说啊
Right!
我们还剩多少只靴子 霍洛威
How many boots do we have left, Holloway?
从他脚上脱下来
Get it off him.
我们知道原理 我们安静点就行
We know how it works. We just have to be quiet.
那他妈可得安静到极点
That’s pretty fucking quiet.
我很高兴你也支持 沃斯 因为该你上了
I’m glad you’re on side, Worth, ’cause… you’re up.
-而且他不能跟来 -他当然要一起走
– And he is not coming. – Of course, he is.
-不可能 -我们不会丢下他的
– No way. – We are not leaving him behind.
谁知道他会干出什么事来
He’s unpredictable.
等我们到了边缘 我们可以回来接他
When we get to the edge, we can come back for him.
但他如果跟上来 会害死别人的
But he’ll get somebody killed here.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
真为你们感到羞愧
Shame on you.
你们看看自己吧
Will you look at yourselves?
你们变成了什么样的人
What have you turned into?
他们可能会夺走我们的生命
They may have taken our lives away,
但我们还保留着人性
but we are still human beings.
那是我们仅存的东西
That’s all we’ve got left.
我们会回来救他的
We’ll come back for him.
这是个谎言 你心里很清楚
That’s a lie and you know it.
他会很安静的
He’ll be quiet.
-你在干什么 -我要等他
– What are you doing? – I’m gonna wait for him.
-不行 -你出去 我留在这里
– No. – You go out, I’m here.
好吧
Okay.
这边
This way.
-你个该死的混♥蛋♥ -够了
– You fucking fuck! – That’s enough!
-他就是个陷阱 -马上放开他
– He is a trap! – Let him go right now!
想想丛林法则 霍洛威 他威胁到了我们
The law of the jungle, Holloway! He is endangering the pack!
放开他 你这个纳粹
Let him go, you Nazi!
你刚刚叫我什么
What did you call me?
昆汀 你放开这个无辜的男孩
Quentin, you let that innocent boy go.
你给我听着 婆娘
You listen to me, woman.
我一直在为你的烂好人戏码收拾残局
Everyday I mop up after your bleeding heart.
你在这里的唯一原因是我把你留了下来
The only reason you even exist is because I keep you.
我了解你这种人
I know your type,
没有孩子 没有男人操你
no kids, no man to fuck you.
所以你到处义愤填膺
So you go around outraged,
把鼻子凑到别人的屁♥股♥后面
sticking your nose up other people’s assholes,
多管别人的闲事
sniffing their business!!!
你错失了大好年华 霍洛威
You missed your boat, Holloway.
你的下♥体♥现在完全干涸了 不是吗
You’re all dried up inside there, aren’t you?
这他妈是你的问题
That’s your fucking problem.
你怎么能对她说这种话
How dare you say that to her?
你不了解她 昆汀 我们互相都不了解
You don’t know her, Quentin. None of us know each other here.
-我了解 -不 你不了解
– Oh, I do. – No, you don’t.
难怪你妻子会离开你
No wonder your wife left you.
压抑已经的愤怒
All that bottled up anger.
对年轻的女孩子情有独钟
And a thing for young girls.
愿上帝保佑你 昆汀
God help you, Quentin.
你也经常打你的孩子吗
Did you smack your kids around too?
除了我还有人
Is anybody besides me interested in

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!