I’m such an idiot!
-你想到什么了 莱温 -给我点时间
– What are you on to, Leaven? – Give me a minute.
数字是标记 是地图上的定位点 对吧
The numbers are markers, points on a map, right?
没错
Right.
要如何在一张持续移♥动♥的地图上定位某个点呢
How do you map a point that keeps moving?
排列
Permutations.
排什么
Permu what?
排列
Permutations.
把房♥间经过的所有点的坐标都列出来
A list of all the coordinates that the room passes through.
就像一张地图 可以让你知道房♥间从哪个点开始
Like a map, that tells you where the rooms starts,
要移♥动♥多少次 终点又是哪里
how many times it moves, and where it moves to.
数字告诉了你这么多东西吗
The numbers tell you all that?
我不知道
I don’t know,
我一直都只看了地图上的一个点
see, I’ve only been looking at one point on the map,
那可能是起始点
which is probably the starting position.
我看到的 只是立方体在开始移♥动♥前的样子
All I saw was what the cube looked like before it started to move.
好吧 所以它在移♥动♥
Okay, so it’s moving.
我们要怎么出去
How do we get out?
27.
我知道出口在哪儿了
I know where the exit is.
在哪儿
Where?
-离我远点 -退后 昆汀
– Stay away from me. – Back off, Quentin.
我只是想知道而已
I just wanna know.
难道你不想知道吗
Don’t you wanna know?
你还记得我们之前经过的那个房♥间吗
You remember that room we passed through before,
坐标数大于26的那个
the one with the coordinate larger than 26?
它怎么了
What about it?
那个坐标可以让房♥间转到立方体的外层
That coordinate placed the room outside the cube.
一座桥
A bridge.
没错 但只有转回到初始位置才有桥
Right. But only in its original position.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
听着 那个房♥间一开始是一座桥
Look. The room starts off as a bridge,
然后它在整个迷宫中到处移♥动♥
and then it moves its way through the maze,
也就是我们遇到的地方
which is where we ran into it.
但等到某个点 它肯定会回归原始的位置
But at some point, it must return to its original position.
-到时桥才是桥 -只存在于很短的一段时间
– So a bridge is only a bridge. – For a short period of time.
这东西就像一个巨大的密♥码♥锁
This thing is like a giant combination lock.
当所有房♥间都处于其初始位置 锁就会打开
When the rooms are in their starting position, the lock is open.
当它们从原本的坐标上移开 锁就锁上了
But when they move out of alignment, the lock closes.
这么大的结构
With a structure this size,
房♥间要完整转上一圈肯定需要好几天
it must take days for the rooms to complete a full cycle.
那什么时候才能打开呢
So, when does it open?

Don’t.
要找到初始的坐标 要将数字相加
To find the original coordinates, the numbers are added together.
要找到数位排列 要将数字相减
To find the permutations, they’re subtracted from one another.
算出来了
That’s it!
这个房♥间在X轴上向0 1和负1移♥动♥
This room moves to zero, 1 and -1 on the X-axis.
在Y轴上向2 5和负7移♥动♥
2, 5 and -7 on Y.
在Z轴上向1 负1和0移♥动♥
And 1, and -1 and zero on Z.
那是什么意思
And what does that mean?
你数学很差是吧
You suck at math?
我需要四周房♥间的号♥码作为参照点
Okay, I need the room numbers around us as reference points.
666, 897, 466.
-567 898 好了吗 -是的
– 567, 898. Okay? – Yes.
以及545 记下来了吗
And 545. Did you get that?
656, 778, 462.
够了 X是17 Y是25 Z是14
That’s enough. X is 17, Y is 25 and Z is 14.
那意味着这个房♥间要再移♥动♥两步
Which means this room makes 2 more moves
才能回到初始位置
before returning to its original position.
-我们还有时间吗 -或许吧
– Do we have time? – Maybe.
那就开始吧
Then let’s go!
你能推算出这个系统里的陷阱所在吗
Can you work the traps into this system?
别管什么陷阱了 我们直接去桥那里
Fuck the traps. Let’s get to the bridge.
你把我们最后的一只靴子扔了 你个白♥痴♥
You threw out our last boot, you fucking idiot.
严格来说 我可以判断出陷阱所在
Technically, I can identify the traps.
什么叫严格说来
Technically?
一开始我以为但凡是质数的都是陷阱
At first, I thought that they were identified by prime numbers,
但其实不是
but they are not.
但凡数字是质数的乘方[包括一次方] 就有陷阱
They are identified by numbers that are the power of a prime.
-好吧 所以呢 -你能计算出来吗
– Ok, so? – Can you calculate that?
那些数字是巨大的
The numbers are huge.
但你可以的 对吧
But you can, right?
她可以的
She can.
我必须算出每一组数的质因数量
I’d have to calculate the number of factors in each set.
如果我有电脑或许可以
Maybe if I had a computer.
-你不需要电脑 -不 我需要
– You don’t need a computer. – Yes, I do.
-算出来 -我做不到
– Figure it out. – I can’t.
我不要死在一座迷宫里
I’m not dying in a fucking rat maze!
听着 这世上没人可以靠心算算出那些数
Look. Nobody in the whole world could do it mentally.
瞧瞧这些数字 567 898 545
Look at the numbers. 567, 898, 545.
我不可能算出它的质因数量
There’s no way I can factor that!
就连567我也算不出来 那是天文级别的数
I can’t even start on 567! It’s astronomical!
2个
2.
天文级别
Astronomical.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
天文级别
Astronomical.
在这之前的一句
Before that.
因数
Factors.
567有多少个质因数 卡赞
How many factors Kazan? Of 567.
2个
2.
你在开玩笑吗
What, are you fucking kidding?
卡赞 30有多少个质因数
Kazan. How many factors does 30 have?
3个
3.
-那7呢 -1个 水果糖
– How about 7? – 1. Gum drop.
我没有水果糖
I don’t have any gum drops.
水果糖
Gum drop.
卡赞
Kazan.
你每回答一个答案 我可以给你一整盒水果糖
I’ll give you a whole box of gum drops for each answer.
水果糖是袋装的
Gum drops come in bags.
好的 你想用袋装的 就用袋装的
Okay. You want them in bags, they are coming in bags.
我不喜欢红色的水果糖
I don’t like the red ones.
898.
2个
2.
545.
2个
2.
他给出了质因数量
He’s giving us the factors.
天文级别的
Astronomical.
你的意思是这个智障是个天才吗
You’re telling me telethon boy is a genius?
根据这些数字 那个房♥间应该是安全的
By those numbers, the room should be safe.
只有一个办法验证了
Only one way to find out.
不要
Don’t!
安全
Safe.
卡赞 太厉害了
Kazan, my man.
数字是多少 小兄弟
What’s the number, buddy boy?
这里 看这里
Right here, look here!
快让他照做
Make him do it!
卡赞 我们来算一些数字 好吗
Kazan, we’re gonna do some numbers now, okay?
我们喜欢算数字 对吧
We like to do numbers, right?
-质数 -没错
– Prime numbers. – That’s right.
-你能告诉我656的质因数有几个吗 -2个
– Can you tell me the factor of 656? – 2.
-779呢 -2个
– 779? – 2.
-462呢 -3个
– 462? – 3.
-安全 -进去
– Clear. – Move!
快点 快 快走
Come on. Come on, let’s go.
你也是 沃斯
You too, Worth!
你个瘦子快点 沃斯 我跟你还没完呢
Move your scrawny ass, Worth. I’m not through with you yet.
莱温 把门打开
Leaven, open that door.
让大天才来算算这些数字
Get Einstein working on the numbers.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
-快去 -沃斯
– Go! – Worth!
-快点 -莱温
– Hurry! – Leaven!
563!
-快点 卡赞 563 -你个混♥蛋♥ 你死定了
– Please, Kazan, 563? – You fuckers, you’re dead!
-2个 -安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!