– Mr. Woodroof. – A’ight, so fucking watch it.
伍德鲁夫先生 请你…
Mr. Woodroof, could you just…
不行 你会说人话吗 混♥蛋♥
No, I can’t do shit, you speak fucking English, motherfucker.
你敢说我是基佬
Call me a motherfucking faggot.
把你屁♥股♥踢开花
I’ll whip your fucking ass, boy.
你的T细胞数量为9
Your T-cell count is down to nine.
正常人是500到1500
A healthy person has between 500 and 1,500.
说实话 你现在还活着就是个奇迹了
So frankly, we’re surprised you’re even alive.
少来 一定是你们搞错了
Surprise is, you made a fucking mistake.
肯定是把我的血样
Must have mixed up my blood samples
和哪个娘炮的搞混了
with some daisy puller or something,
那不可能是我的
’cause that shit ain’t me.
我们反复做了几次检测
We ran the blood test several times.
这是一些关于HIV和艾滋病的信息
Here’s some information about HIV and AIDS
你可以了解一下
that you might find informative,
这些是你的检测结果
and these are your test results.
伍德鲁夫先生 你听我说
Mr. Woodroof, if you could listen to me for a moment.
我知道这听起来很吓人
I know this can be a very scary thing,
你可能一时接受不了
I know you’re probably feeling overwhelmed right now,
我们想让你知道
but we would like to impress
你病情的严重性
upon you the gravity of your situation.
根据你的健康状况
Based on your health, on your condition,
和以往的病例
on all the evidence we have,
我们估计你还有30天
we estimate you have 30 days left
来处理你的身后事
to put your affairs in order.
30天
Thirty days?
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 狗屁
Fuck this. This is shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥30天 混♥蛋♥
Fucking 30 day motherfuckers.
我告诉你们
Let me give y’all a little newsflash.
没有任何东西
There ain’t nothing out
能30天里要了罗恩·伍德鲁夫的命
there that can kill Ron Woodroof in 30 days.
第一天
混♥蛋♥ 医生把你阉了吗
Shit, damn doctor cut your balls off?
妈的 说感冒了
Shit, tell ’em you got a cold, man,
就能放两周假
they give you two weeks off.
你也该试试
You should try it.
你休假也没错过什么
Well, you didn’t miss nothing at work.
改天我也请病假
Shit, I’d take disability any day.
我说我他妈的咳嗽
I tell them I got a fucking cough,
他们就说我感染了什么HIV 胡扯
and they tell me I got some kind of HIV virus. Shit.
操 说得像真的一样
Fuck. Like I got AIDS.
蠢货医生 把我的血样弄混了
Fucking hospitals man, mixed up my blood samples.
这些混♥蛋♥ 有一次我去看医生
Shit. I went to the doctor’s one time,
他说我感染了衣原体
and they tell me I had chlamydia.
回家发现我其实得了梅毒
I get back home, I had fucking crabs.
就是这么回事 伙计
It’s what the fuck I’m saying, man.
你说头疼
You tell ’em you got a headache,
他们就说你得了脑癌
they tell ya you got brain cancer.
我听说只有接触患者
Shit, I hear you can get that
或者是基佬才会得艾滋病
just by touching someone, or queers get it.
死基佬
Fucking faggots.
没错 他们肯定搞错了
That’s it, exactly why it’s a mistake.
如果不是呢
Well, what if it ain’t?
不是什么
What if what ain’t?
不是搞错了
A mistake.
妈蛋
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥ 我知道你喜欢妞
Shit, I know you got a pussy addiction, motherfucker.
没错
Yeah.
你好 莎儿 你好 小辣椒
Hey, Salt, hello, Pepper.
天啊
God damn.
一起去吗
We going?
去的
Yeah, we going.
和姑娘们找点乐子去吗
Hey, you wanna take these ladies for a twirl?
你们去吧 我不去了
You all head out man, I’m good.
我过会再去找你们
I’ll catch up with you all, all right?
你没事吧 伙计 还好吗
Yeah? You all right, brother? You cool?
好着呢
I’m cool.
好 一会见
All right. See you there.
漂亮姑娘我们待会见
All right, see ya in a little bit, Miss Alaska, Miss Louisiana.
再见 牛仔
Bye, cowboy.
叠氮胸苷简称AZT
Azidothymidine, or AZT, was originally developed
艾滋病治疗方法进展
原用于抗癌
as a treatment for cancer.
用于对抗HIV病毒
With the onset of HIV, however,
梵尼克斯公♥司♥才刚开始试验
we at Avonex Industries began a trial,
将AZT作用于被感染的动物
in which we administered AZT to infected lab animals.
初步发现CD4细胞增加
Initial findings suggested increased CD4 counts,
修复T细胞免疫能力
restored T-cell immunity…
这项动物试验
Isn’t it also the case that there were some
不是也存在一些副作用吗
troubling side effects with the animal tests?
动物体内的
Significant decreases in
红细胞和白细胞大幅减少
the red and white blood cells in the animals?
是的 但是它对病毒的作用
Yes, but its effect on the virus
比已经测试的任何药物都好
is better than anything else that’s been tested.
196♥4♥年AZT开始用于治疗癌症时
Well, in ‘6♥4♥, when AZT was developed as a cancer treatment,
由于不能有效抗癌
it was shelved
并且有毒性 所以被废止了
due to lack of anti-cancer efficacy and toxicity.
是的
Right.
我们认为那是剂量不合理导致的
We believe those problems were dosage based.
所以要重新进行动物实验吗
So, you’re gonna conduct another animal study?
事实上食品和药物管理局已经允许
Actually, the FDA’s given us permission
直接进行临床试验
to go straight to human trials.
所以我今天来这
Which is what brings me here today.
我们要在全国
We’re conducting a double-blind,
进行一项双盲随机试验
placebo-controlled randomized trial
试验者和受试验者都对有关试验无所知
使用安慰剂进行对照
throughout the United States.
安慰剂是外形颜色大小均与试药相近
但不含任何有效成分的制剂
达拉斯仁慈医院就在计划内
Dallas Mercy is one of the proposed sites.
试验要进行多久
How long do you see the trial going on?
我们希望能尽快 一年以内吧
We’re hoping to fast track it. Within a year?
在此期间 医院
During which time, the hospital
和执行医师
and its administering physicians
将会给予丰厚报酬
will be very well compensated for their efforts.
不幸的是 艾滋病在药物取得成果前
Sadly, the AIDS crisis will only get worse
会愈发严重
before it gets better.
我知道梵尼克斯公♥司♥的人都和我一样
And I know I speak for everyone at Avonex when I say
认为这是个绝佳的机会
this is a unique opportunity.
最先找到治愈方法的机会
A chance to be on the forefront in finding a cure.
难道你不觉得很抓狂吗
Does it not drive you just a little bit crazy
听这些带着劳力士表的人
to see these guys talking about curing the sick
口口声声说要治愈疾病
when they flash their gold Rolexes?
他们懂得治病救人吗
What do they know about treating a sick patient?
他们是医药代表 不是医生
Hey, they’re big pharma reps, they’re not doctors.
不管你喜不喜欢 这都是生意
And like it or not, this is a business.
他们怎么会得到授权直接进行临床试验
How’d they get permission to go straight to human trial?
有人迫不及待 在垂死挣扎呢
People are desperate. People are dying.
没别的原因了
There’s nothing else out there.
艾滋病获病高危人群仍为同性恋或双性恋男性(71%) 静脉注射的吸毒者(17%)
无防护措施的性行为

Fuck!
第七天
我要见苏华德医生
I need to see Dr. Sevard.
苏华德医生今天不在
Dr. Sevard’s not here today.
我等不到明天了
I can’t wait ’til tomorrow.
你有什么问题 也许我能帮你
If you tell me what the problem is, maybe I can help you.
你想听我的问题是吗
You want a list of my problems, huh?
肺出血 皮肤皲裂
My lungs are bleeding, my skin’s crawling,
头还嗡嗡作响
I got a fucking jackhammer in my head,
这还他妈就是我的问题 女士
and that’s the list of my fucking problems, lady.
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof?
不 不 我不要护士
No. No, no, no, no. I don’t want a nurse.
我要见医生 我只要见医生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!