好好休息
Get some rest.
你去哪
Where you goin’?
别走啊 我们俩好不容易才有点进展
Hang on a second. We were just getting somewhere.
亲爱的 你没机会的
Honey, you don’t have the slightest chance.
我是瑞漾
I’m Rayon.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
滚回你自己的床上去
Fuck off and go back to your bed.
放松点 我又不咬人
Relax, I don’t bite.
看来在德克萨斯乡下穷♥人♥哑巴眼里
I guess you’re handsome in a Texas hick,
你还算长得帅的
white trash, dumb kinda way.
给我滚开
Get the fuck outta here,
我可不管你是谁 当心我揍你
whatever you are, before I kick you in the fucking face.
天杀的
God damn.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Fine, be an asshole.
想玩牌吗
You wanna play cards?
你有钱吗
You got cash?
这么多你觉得够吗
How’s that strike your fancy?
坐你床上行吗
You mind if I snuggle?
你只能坐在另外一头上
Stay at the end of the bed.
10美元起赌吗
$10 minimum?
你随意
Be my guest.
好了 伪娘先生 来看看你的牌
All right, Miss Man, what you got?
三张同点三加一对J
Full house. Jacks over threes.
我早该料到你有王牌 混♥蛋♥
Well, I’d have figured you for queens. Motherfucker!
抱歉了
Sorry, darlin’.
该死的
God damn it.
你还好吗 慢着 放松
You all right? Wait, relax.
-别碰我 -哪抽筋了
– Get off me. – Where’s it at? Where’s it at?
我来捏捏 没事 放松
I got you, don’t worry, just relax.
放松 深呼吸 深呼吸
Relax. Breathe. Breathe.
就那儿 就那儿 -好的 深呼吸
– Right there. Right there. – That’s it, that’s it. Breathe.
对就是那儿
Get it. Get it.
交给我 捏好了
I got it. I got it. That’s it.
来 我给你倒杯水
Here, let me get you some water.
喝水 来 把水喝了
Here, drink this, darlin’. Drink this.
你可不能脱水 要不就会抽筋的
Oh, you gotta stay hydrated, or else your muscles will cramp.
好些了吗
Is that better?
是的
Yeah.
-好多了 没事了 -我来帮你
– It’s better, I got it. It’s good. – I’ll work that for you.
没事了没事了
It’s good. It’s good.
老天 你的脚丫真漂亮
God, you got nice feet.
我的老天 我是直男好吗
Jesus Christ, I’m straight. All right?
你为什么住院
What the fuck you in here for, anyway?
AZT临床试验
The AZT trial.
我朋友付钱给我让我分点药给他
My friend is paying me to split my dose with him,
这样我们就都有药吃了
that way, we’ll both get some.
他付你多少
How much he paying you?
-五千美元 -什么
– Five grand. – What?
我本来可以收他两万
I coulda charged him 20.
如果我付钱 你能卖♥♥点给我吗
If I want in, will you sell me some?
抱歉 亲爱的
I’m sorry, sweetie.
我的药不能再分第三份了
I can’t split my dose in thirds.
再说我已经和别人说好了
Besides, I made a deal.
像你这样玩牌的人是拿不出五千的
Anyone who plays cards like you ain’t got five grand, anyhow.
去你的
Yeah, right here.
老天 这里太吵了简直没法休息
My Lord, sometimes you can’t get a moment’s rest around here.
这个人 麻烦你…
This guy, and if you could just…
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要出院
I signed myself out.
你还很虚弱 不能离开
You’re too sick to leave here.
我这病情况再坏还能怎样
Worst case scenario being what?
但是我们可以让你舒服些
We can make you comfortable.
把我绑着注射吗♥啡♥ 一点点死掉是吗
What? Hook me up to the morphine drip, let me fade on out?
不了 抱歉 要死也是我自己说了算
Nah. Sorry lady, but I prefer to die with my boots on.
基佬血
我还住在这呢 听见了吗
I still live here, you hear me?
我他妈我还住在这呢
I still fucking live here!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
我找瓦什医生
I’m looking for Dr. Vass.
有事说
Speak up.
我要AZT
I’m looking for AZT.
我这没这药
You won’t find that shit here.
你想毒死自己吗
Looking to poison yourself?
我的老天 玛利亚
Jesus fucking Christ. Maria?
给他登记住院
Check him in.
可♥卡♥因♥ 酒精 冰♥毒♥
Cocaine, alcohol, methamphetamine,
和AZT
AZT?
这几样加起来能折磨死你
Well, that’s what I call a recipe for disaster.
这地方太破了 医生
This place is a shithole, Doc.
谁告诉你我是医生
Who said I was a doctor?
我的行医执照三年前就被吊销了
They revoked my license to practice three years ago.
所以我只能呆在这个破地方
That’s why I’m down in this shithole.
为什么 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
你服用的这些药物
These drugs you’re doing,
他们正在破坏你的免疫系统
they’re breaking down your immune system.
使你易受感染
Making you susceptible to infection.
你的意思是可♥卡♥因♥让我得了肺炎吗
You’re saying cocaine’s givin’ me pneumonia?
不 我的意思是可♥卡♥因♥和AZT一样
No, I’m saying cocaine made you more susceptible,
使你易受感染
as did the AZT.
才不是 只有AZT能救我的命
Nah, the AZT’s what was helping me.
只有卖♥♥AZT的才能从中获益
The only people AZT helps are the people who sell it.
这药会杀死所有细胞
It kills every cell it comes in contact with.
我给你开些维生素
I’m gonna prescribe a regimen of vitamins
以及矿物质锌
as well as the mineral zinc,
这会增加你的免疫力
it’ll build up your immune system.
你也需要服用芦荟以及脂肪酸
You’ll also be taking aloe and essential fatty acids.
听着不错吧
Sound fun?
你错过了上次的临床试验预约 瑞漾
You missed your last trial appointment, Ray.
你上哪去了
Where were you?
你喜欢这条裙子吗
Do you like this dress,
我觉得领口开得太低了
’cause I think the neckline’s a little plunging.
瑞漾 临床试验的目的是为了
Rayon, the whole purpose of this study
探寻AZT是否真的有作用
is to determine if AZT is helping people.
伊维 你也明白这药对我不起作用
C’mon, Evey, you know there ain’t no helping me.
但我也不会放弃继续尝试
That doesn’t mean I’m gonna stop trying.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
-上帝保佑你慈悲的小心肠 -别说了
– Bless your little heart. – Shut up.
你要答应我剩下的试验你都会去
Just promise me you’ll show up for the rest of the trial.
我会尽力而为的
I promise you that I will try my very best.
你给我认真点
I want you to mean it.
好吧
Okay.
那是家政课上的马库斯吗
Is that Marcus from Home Ec?
我的老天
I swear to God!
他长大了 我的天
He has grown up, my Lord!
你这裙子领子开口确实有点低
A little too plunging by the way, I think, yes.
谢谢你的直言相告
I appreciate your honesty.
妈的
Damn it.
三个月后
怎么样
Well?
好多了 细胞计数有所增长
Better. T-cell count’s improving.
我的病还没好吗
I still got HIV?
你的检测结果永远都会呈阳性
You’ll always test positive for HIV.
你感染艾滋病是因为
And now you’ve got AIDS
你以前吸食的那些毒品造成的
’cause of all the toxic shit you’ve been putting in your body.
搞坏了你的免疫系统
You shot your immune system.
除了其他病你还得了慢性肺炎
Now you got chronic pneumonia, among other things.
会造成失忆 情绪波动以及关节疼痛
It can cause memory loss, mood swings, aching joints.
我明白状况很严重
If it sucks, I got it.
是的
Yeah.
例如我无法重振雄风之类的
I can’t get my cock up, all that shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!