我都明白的
If it is shit, I got it, don’t I?
也先别急着忧伤
Yeah, well, let’s not start a pity party too soon.
这是DDC
That is DDC.
抗病毒药物 和AZT类似 但毒性更小
It acts as an antiviral, similar to AZT, but less toxic.
这个是T肽
And this is Peptide T.
是一种蛋白质 无毒性
It’s a protein, totally non-toxic.
早期研究显示它对治疗有所帮助
Early studies have shown that this can help with all that.
这就是我一直给你开的药
It’s what I’ve been giving you since you got here.
这些药在美国都买♥♥不到吗
You can’t buy this in the USA?
还未获批准
Not approved.

Shit.
看看这里
Look at this place.
中国佬 基佬 草药和火♥辣♥的护士
Fucking chinks, homos, herbs, hot nurses.
你在这建立了一个新世界秩序 瓦什
You got a regular New World Order going on here, Vass.
你本可以大赚一笔的
You could be making a fortune off of this.
如果被抓了可别说你有艾滋病
You get caught, don’t say you got AIDS.
否则他们就不会放你出来了
They’ll never let you back in.
希望今天顺顺利利的
And a blessed day to you, sir. Have a blessed day.
-有需要报关的吗 -没有
– Anything to declare? – No, nothing.
-祝一天愉快 -谢谢
– Have a good day. – Thank you.
祝你一天顺利 先生
And a blessed day to you, sir.
神父 请出示护照
Father, passport please.
有需要报关的吗
Anything to declare?
没有 先生
No, sir, nada.
-你是位牧师吗 -是的
– You’re a priest? – Yes, I am.
我是食品和药物管理局的理查德·巴克利
I’m Richard Barkley from the Food and Drug Administration office.
需要我做什么 巴克利先生
How can I help you, Mr. Barkley?
是这样的
Well…
你随身携带了超过3000粒药丸
You have over 3,000 pills here.
随身仅允许携带90天的药量
You’re only allowed to bring in a 90-day supply.
没错 我也是这么和之前那位先生说的
Yes, as I was telling the gentleman earlier,
我生病了
I’m a sick man.
得的是癌症
I happen to have cancer.
我一天服用33粒药
I take 33 pills a day.
这些是我的维生素
These are my vials of vitamins,
是无毒的蛋白质血清
that is a non-toxic protein serum.
这些就是我90天的药量
This is my 90-day supply.
维生素
Vitamins?
你应该明白进口违规药物进行贩卖♥♥
You do realize that importing illegal drugs for sale,
可是重罪
it’s a very serious offense.
当然 我明白 我也说过
Well, of course it is, and as I said,
我不卖♥♥药 这药也不违法
they’re not for sale, nor are they illegal.
只不过还未获批准
Merely unapproved.
如果被我们发现你
If we get the slightest indication that
在售卖♥♥这些药物
you’re selling these drugs for profit,
你会坐很久的牢 神父
you could be thrown in jail for a very long time, Father.
我向上帝发誓
Hand to God, I promise to
这些药物仅为我个人服用
take every single one of these pills myself.
我的性命全指望它们了 孩子
My life depends on them, son.
牛仔 你要进来吗
Cowboy, you coming in?
你寻我开心吗
Fuckin’ kiddin’ me?
这个人也接受过输血
This man also had a transfusion.
我们能通过症状辨别患者是否服用AZT
The AZT, we can tell who’s on it by the symptoms.
大部分患者需要输血
Most of them need new blood.
他的状况反而更差了
He’s actually getting worse.
他们为什么要停止试验
So why are they stopping the trial?
你什么意思
What d’you mean?
梵尼克斯公♥司♥ 你没看备忘录吗
Avonex Industries. You didn’t see the memo?
他们宣称多数患者好转 只有少数濒死
Claim most people are feeling better, and fewer people are dying.
输血会让患者感觉好些
Transfusions always make patients feel better.
给那些安慰剂对照组患者输血
Give the placebo patients new blood,
他们也会感觉好些
they’ll feel better, too.
我对药物安全心存疑虑 戴维
I have questions about the drug’s safety, David.
我有很多患者的白血球数量急降
It’s dropping white blood cells in a lot of my patients.
这事公♥司♥说了算 伊维
Yeah, well, it’s their call, Eve,
这样我们就能把药给需要的患者了
so we can get the drug to the people who actually need it.
还要等八个月吗
But after eight months?
试验结果非常乐观 AZT起作用了
Well, the test results were overwhelmingly positive. AZT works.
我们不清楚长♥期♥药效怎样
We don’t know what the long-term effects are.
这是不负责任的
It’s irresponsible.
这些人都濒死了 伊维
These people die, Eve.
没有什么长♥期♥药效可说的
There are no long-term effects.
我能看看此项研究的副本吗
Can I read a copy of the study?
尚未完成
Still being written.
我的上帝 你这傻蛋
Jesus fucking Christ, you fucking idiot!
我找你很久了 孤星先生
I’ve been looking for you, Lonestar.
你知道我可以干掉你吗
Know I coulda killed you, huh?
我觉得好多了 想感谢你罢了
I feel better, I wanted to thank you.
好多了就行 现在给我滚出去
Well, good for you, now get the fuck outta my car.
多给我一点你那个药
I need more of that cocktail shit you got.
听着 如果你有现金或者新客源
Listen, Tinkerbell, unless you got more cash or new clients,
我才有东西给你 好了你可以滚了
I’m busy, now get the fuck outta my car.
咱们速战速决 我也好赶快滚蛋
Let’s just do this quickly so I can get the fuck out.
你还有20人份的药吗
You got enough for 20 of us?

Yep!
我想通了
You know what?
你不配拿我们的钱 你这恐同白♥痴♥
You don’t deserve our money, you homophobic asshole.
拜拜
Toodaloo!
刚才是怎么回事
Am I fuckin’ dreamin’ or what?
我后备箱里有你要的20份药
I got your 20 in the trunk.
再帮我拉20份生意 给你打折
Find me 20 more, cut you in.
九五折
Five percent.
拜拜 小哥
Adios, cowboy.
你想怎样
Fuck’s your problem?
你骂人就算了 九五折你也拿得出手吗
I can handle your insults, but five percent?
九折
A’ight, 10.
七五折 你爱要不要
Twenty five, take it or leave it.
我没时间给你磨蹭
I don’t have all day.
该死的
God damn it.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Deal.
你们要的药我们有
We’ll take care of y’all.
两瓶T肽 一瓶维生素
Two T’s, one Vit.
瓶身上有标价格
How much is on each bottle.
瑞漾 你要去哪
Rayon! Where the fuck you going?
外面生意太冷清了
C’mon in, it’s a fucking bore out here!
该死的
God damn it.
有钱人易招蜂引蝶
He with the most honey attracts the most bees.
没错
Yep.
这里的客源滚滚啊亲爱的
Lots of customers here, darling.
唯笑脸才能迎客哦
A little smile would go a long way.
听说过T肽吗
Ever hear of Peptide T?
谢谢
Thank you.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
罗尼 你要去哪
Ronnie, where you going?
你开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kiddin’ me.
这里最棒了 我们要低调 不能被抓
This place is perfect. We wanna lay low, not get busted.
而且我有个计划
Besides, I got a plan.
这车颜色可真绿
Well, it’s very in, turquoise.
你不就好这一口吗
Right up your alley.
真恶心 我们得先给这消毒
This place is disgusting. We have got to disinfect.
你自个去消 别扯上我
Do not use the word “We”.
你现在可以戴着围裙收拾房♥间了
Now, you wanna put your apron on, start cleaning shit up.
我都不知道从何收起
I wouldn’t know where to start.
你好啊 顾问先生
Well, howdy, Counselor.
你好 我是瑞漾
Hi, I’m Rayon.
这是我的搭档
That’s my partner.
商业搭档
Business partner.
你的办公室在隔壁
Your office is next door.
你俩好好玩
Have fun, boys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!