it sure the fuck is my business.
信不信你 取决于我
If I can’t trust you, it is my business.
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
丹尼斯 进来
Denise, get in here!
从现在起你来管事
You’re in charge.
-你可以相信我 -你这个瘾君子
– No! You can trust me. – Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fucking junkie,
看看你 你糟透了
look at you, you’re a fucking mess!
给我像点样子
Oh, God. Get your shit straight.
否则我就裁掉你那25%的股份
Or I’ll chunk you to the curb
把你扔出去
along with your 25 fuckin’ percent.
别再唧唧歪歪的了
Quit acting like a little bitch!
等我回来时 把新凯迪拉克开到机场来
Drive my new Caddy at the airport for when I get back,
帮我看好那个混球
and watch over that fucking monkey.
日本冈山 林罗化学实验室
伍德鲁夫先生
Mr. Woodroof.
关于你的订单
Regarding your order.
很抱歉 我们被禁止向美国
I am so sorry but we are no longer allowed to
出口干扰素
export interferon to United States.
医生 你这是什么意思
Well, what d’you mean, Doc?
我们两周前在电♥话♥里说好了
We discussed this two weeks ago on the telephone.
两周前我还没收到通知
I was not aware of the regulation two weeks ago.
很抱歉 我知道你来一趟不容易
I am sorry. I know you’ve come a long way.
坐十四个小时飞机
Fourteen hours on a plane.
不过现在也没意义了 是吧
But, hey, who gives a shit though, right?
听着 如果是因为钱
Look, if it’s about money.
我不会亏待你的 懂吗
I could make it worth your while, all right?
我带了一整箱的现金
I’ve got a briefcase full of cash right here.
请您理解我们
Please, understand.
只有日本医生
Japanese doctors
才能跟你做这笔交易
would be the only ones who can make the purchase.
静脉滴注需缓慢
Slow drip.
干扰素吗
Interferon?
疼痛感会很强
Very strong.
我喜欢你的行事风格 浩史
God damn, I like your style, Hiroshi.
准备注射镇静剂 用十毫克的异丙酚
Okay, prepare the sedation. Ten milligrams of Propofol.
请出示您的护照
Can I have your passport please?
我回去之前让苏华德医生负责
Yes, have Dr. Sevard proceed until I get there.
-我先挂了 -您的始发国是哪里
– I’ve gotta go. – Where you coming from?
不好意思 是日本
Oh, excuse me, um, Japan.
医学研究
Medical research.
回到美国真好
Good to be back in the USA.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我们不知道那些是什么药
We don’t know what the drugs are.
他有艾滋病
He’s got HIV.
伍德鲁夫吗
Woodroof?
是艾滋 我有艾滋病
AIDS. I got AIDS.
怎么不进屋一起聊呢
Won’t you come on in, join the party.
伍德鲁夫先生
Ah, Mr. Woodroof.
苏华德医生
Dr. Sevard.
看到我很惊讶吧
I’ll bet you’re surprised to see me.
你差点害死自己
Well, you nearly killed yourself,
告诉我们你从哪里搞到那些药的
so we need to know where you acquired the drugs.
你先告诉我
Well, I need to know just exactly
你在给我注射什么 医生
what you’re pumping into my bloodstream here, doc.
掺了AZT的生理盐水
All right, this is a combination of AZT,
我们还给你做了个全面的光谱
and you’ve also got a full spectrum of…
别 别这样
Don’t! Don’t!
我要告你蓄意谋杀
I’m suing you for attempted murder.
我的东西呢 巴克利
Where’s my stuff, Barkley?
你那东西让你心脏病突发
Your stuff gave you a heart attack.
去你的
Go to hell.
我自己决定使用何种药物 没你的事
I’ll say what goes in my body, not you.
你服用何种药物
That decision, like it or not,
都得由这里的医生决定 由不得你
is left up to the people in this hospital.
你以为
What d’you think,
我是你的小白鼠吗 苏华德
I’m one of your goddamn guinea pigs, Sevard, huh?
我长像只啮齿动物吗
I look like a rodent to you?
伍德鲁夫先生 你觉得你很聪明吗
Mr. Woodroof, you think you’re clever?
你给自己注射不知名的药物
You shoot your body full of an unknown drug
还走私了达两年的药量
and you smuggle in a two year supply.
听好了 我会逮捕你的
Well, hear this. I will bust you.
我会没收你的药然后烧掉 你完蛋了
I will take your drugs and I will burn them. You’re done.
如果你觉得能治好自己 那是自欺欺人
You’re a fool if you think you’re helping yourself.
不是把你给骗了吗
That’s right, fucking fooled you, didn’t I?
你说我一个月内会死掉 现在怎么着
You said I’d be dead in 30 days, well, howdy fuckin’ doody,
一年过去了 我还活着呢
because it’s a year later, and look who’s still here.
我现在要走了
I’m done with you.
罗尼
Ronnie!
你若还有什么想要嘱咐我的
You have anything left to say to me,
就去和我的医生伊芙·萨克斯说去
you say it to my real doctor, Dr. Eve Saks,
你他♥娘♥的♥带了不少人来啊
and you, you bring a fucking army.
伍德鲁夫先生 请回到你的病床上
Mr. Woodroof, please get back in the bed.
看我的光屁♥股♥吧
Enjoy the view!
到底发生什么事了
The hell is goin’ on in here?
还是伊维医生好吧
Dr. Eve’s good though, right?
当着我的面跟我说
Talk straight to my fucking face.
你是他的医生
You’re his physician,
却不知道他在用什么药吗
and you can’t tell me what medications he’s on?
他只来过一次 咨♥询♥意见
He came in here once for advice
我对他在医院外的所作所为并不知情
and I have no idea what he does outside this hospital.
药监局刚没收了两千瓶阿尔法干扰素
Well, the FDA just confiscated 2,000 vials of alpha interferon,
他本打算卖♥♥给我们的艾滋病病人
which he was about to sell to AIDS patients, to our patients.
我最近也了解了一下买♥♥家俱乐部
Actually, I’ve been reading a lot about Buyers Clubs.
他们使用的这些新药
They’ve been having some success
在消除病症上取得了不少成效
eliminating symptoms with some of these new drugs.
但他们未采用对照实验 因此缺少数据
Yeah, and without controlled trials, we’re not gonna find a cure
所以我们就无法找到适合的药物
because we’re not gonna have any legitimate data.
让你的病人都远离他
So tell your patients to stay away from him.
知道了
Yes, sir.
别挂断 先别挂断
Hold on, I said hold on!
这人说佛罗里达的买♥♥家俱乐部价格更便宜
This guy says that the Florida Buyers Club is cheaper.
那就让他滚到佛罗里达去
Well, tell him to go back to the fucking Sunshine State!
就说这么多 药我是拿不回来的
That’s what I’m telling you, I can’t get it back.
什么叫做拿不回来
What d’you mean you can’t get it back?
这药是有医生授权的
It was authorized by a doctor!
药监局说那个日本医生没有行医执照
The FDA said it was a Japanese doctor with no legal standing.
我还能怎样 他们说什么就是什么咯
What can I say? They make it up as they go.
他妈的
God damn it!
给我查查阿姆斯特丹 中国和以色列
All right, check Amsterdam, China and Israel,
哪里有我就去哪里
’cause that’s where the fuck I’m going!
我欣赏你的行事风格 医生
I like your style, Doc!
合作愉快
Good doing business with you.
如果我不相信哪个医生
If I don’t trust the white coat
卖♥♥给我的药的话
who’s trying to sell me the drugs,
我就把药寄去西雅图的实验室进行测试
I FedEx it to Seattle to my lab there, and they test it for me.
给患者使用药物前我都会自己先试用
Then I test it all on myself before I give it to anyone.
我很尊敬你自学成才的精神
I respect that you’re learning about your illness,
但这里有些人需要去医院
but some of these people need to be in the hospital.
怎么 难道他们都想服用AZT吗
Why? All they want to serve up is AZT.
AZT可以根除病毒
AZT helps eradicate the virus.
去他的病毒 萨克斯医生 你知道的
Fuck the virus! Dr. Saks, you know this.
一旦感染了病毒 任何药都没有用
Once you got the virus, you’re married to it. AZT or not.
但我想要的是缓解症状并提高存活率
I’m talking about symptoms and survival.
我不是科学家 可是
Look, I’m not scientist, but shit…
你不是 但听起来可真科学
You’re not ’cause you sound so scientific.
你又嗑药了吗
Are you fuckin’ high again?
没有
Nope.
为什么我的墙都被刷成红色了
Why are my fucking walls painted red?
这是梅红色 为节日增添喜庆
It’s cranberry mocha, it’s for the holidays.
艾滋病患者可以
All right, look, people can live with this disease
活得比预期要久 对吧
longer than they’re saying, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!