你出汗了
You’re sweating.
我是有些兴奋 但是我知道都发生了什么
I know, I’m excited though, I can see it all happening.
一个小转圈…
A little turn…
现在左右摇摆
Now side to side.
其他人可以唱歌♥
Other people can sing.
我们可以出去谈一会儿吗
Can we talk out here for a minute?
她棒极了
She’s fantastic.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我认为她唱起歌♥来很滑稽
I think she sings funny.
而且她跳起舞来 也不是像你说得那么好
And her dancing’s not all that great either.
这可是她的第一次啊 你可要搞清楚
That’s the first time she did it, okay?
对 但是此时我手上已经拿满了东西
Yeah, but I had all the kits by then.
由于她没有拿着茶壶
Because she didn’t take the kettle,
我就不能动弹了
so I was stuck.
萨穆埃尔 可以让我来拿 这茶壶吗
Do you want me to take the kettle, Samuel?
不 不是 我只是想让凯西
No, I don’t, I just want Kathy
把茶壶放在这儿 这是…你知道
to put it over here, This is, you know…
如果你说这句话 然后就打个手势
If you say these words, and then, boom,
你只要把你的手伸出来
you just put your hands out,
她们就会就位了
and there they are, They’re there.
凯西 不要把道具掉了
Please don’t drop the props, Kathy,
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
你为什么把这个放在她的头上
Why are you putting it on her head, though?
我感到有些混乱
I’m a little confused.
我不清楚 是这样的 呃…
I don’t know, it was, uh…
她似乎并没有做出接这东西的准备
Because she’s not going to pick it up.
应该是你想
It looks like you’re trying to…
把一顶帽子放在她头上吧
put a hat on her head or something.
你棒极了
You’re fantastic.
你只需要更投入一些 卡娃达
You just have to listen to your heart, Cvalda.
我不要你叫我卡娃达
I don’t want you to call me Cvalda.
好的 保尔 到你了
Okay, Paul, please.
对我来说 你就是卡娃达
You’re Cvalda to me,
我们来做一些声效
Let’s do some sound effects.
等等
Wait!
我说过了 不用轻拍地面
I told you no tapping
在《音乐之声》里
in “The Sound of Music,”
节奏是不可或缺的
It really needs rhythm
就像鼓点 或是别的什么东西
like drums or something.
大伙儿都干得很好
Everybody’s doing a great job.
真的
Really.
“L-T-U”
“L-T-U”
哦 你好 塞尔玛 过来
Oh, hello, Selma, Come here.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
– Are you ready? – Yeah, I’m ready.
好的 你知道该站在哪儿的
Okay, you know where to stand.

Yeah.
我们来试试这个
So let’s try this one.
“F-E-Z-T”
“F-E-Z-T”
那这个呢
Maybe even this one.
“T-E-F-P-O”
“T-E-F-P-O”
我想你可以安全地使用那台机器了
I think you can work that machine safely.
我会给公♥司♥写个条子
I’ll write a note to the plant
向他们汇报一下
and let them know.
谢谢
Thank you.

Bye.
再见
Goodbye.

Bye.
再见
Goodbye.
我们损失了5小时的时间
We lost five hours ’cause some idiot
因为有些笨蛋把机器搞坏了
broke the machine.
比尔来了
Bill’s here.
然后呢
So?
呃 他是和吉恩一起来的
Well, he’s here with Gene.
噢 听起来不妙
Oh, that sounds like bad news.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
我打算告诉她
Well, I guess I got to tell her, don’t I?
你不能把剧本带到车间来 塞尔玛
You can’t bring the script to work, Selma.
专心一点 好吗
Keep your eyes on the machine, okay?

Yeah.
当然
Sure.
比尔来了
Bill’s here.
比尔
Bill?
他和吉恩来了
He’s here with Gene.
别再来了
Not again!
你快点回来 好吗
You got to come right back, okay?
别担心
Don’t be too worried.
我们会解决的
We’re gonna work this out.
她来了
Here she comes.
你为什么不在学校
Why are you not in school?
呃…
Uhh…
我叫你去学校 你就得去
When I say so, you go to school.
你认为这是开玩笑吗
Do you think I joke?
你必须学习
You have to study!
嘿 塞尔玛 别这样
Come on, Selma, stop.
我们谈过这些的 不是吗
We talked about this, Didn’t we talk about it?
整天和那些偷车贼在外面游荡
Hanging out with those automobile thieves.
那又怎么样
So what?
他在学
He’s learning.
塞尔玛 他有在学
Selma, he’s learning.
哦 好吧
Aw, come on.
吉恩 学习是最重要的
Gene, this is the most important thing.
你必须上学
You have to go to school.
塞尔玛 我可以…
Selma, I… I can…
载他回学校 如果你愿意的话
drive him back to school if you like.
这件事什么时候跟你扯上关系了
Since when was that your business?
你在这儿做什么
What you doing here?
如果你需要搭车回家
If you need a ride home.
超过规定时间两个小时了
I don’t even punch out
我都没有打卡下班
until after another two hours.
有时你会在这个时候打卡下班的
Sometimes you punch out around this time.
我从不早早下班的
I never punch out early!
我不要哑巴
Don’t need a dumb…
我不要便车
Don’t need a ride!
你自己好好想想
In your little head.
好了
All right.
走吧 吉恩先生 去你的学校吧
Come on, Mr, G, Let’s get you to school.
谢谢 但是我…
Thank you, but I…
我…我骑我的自行车就好了
I’ll just… I’ll just ride my bike.
拜 杰夫
Bye, Jeff.
她喜欢你
She likes you.
我肯定
I’m sure of it.
你肯定
You’re sure?
对 我很肯定
Yeah, I’m sure of it.
这是给你的惩罚
This is my punishment.
你得帮我的忙
that you help me with this.
还有 你得
And you’ve got…
你得自己铺床
You’ve got to make your bed as well.
你忘了把面包包起来
And you forgot to wrap up the bread.
而且是两次
Two times.
现在已经没有了
There’s no more of that.
你继续读吧
You keep reading.
“这么长 永别
“So long, farewell,
auf…wiedersehen…
auf… wiedersehen…
adieu adieu adieu
adieu adieu adieu
to yieu and yieu and yieu ”
to yieu and yieu and yieu ”
“To yieu…
“To yieu…
and yieu…”
and yieu… ”
那是什么意思
What does that mean,
“yieu”
“yieu”?
这是你的哑剧
It’s your dumb musical.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!