就表演踢踏舞那场
Let’s do the tapping scene.
好么 我们好几个星期没练了
Okay? We haven’t done it in weeks
我们真的需要彩排
and we really need to rehearse it,
而且你在的时候 我们会
and while you’re here, we might as well
练的更好 求你了
take advantage of the time, please?
来吧 彩排踢踏舞那场
Okay, let’s do the tapping scene.
你下来
You come offstage…
修女们准备好
Let me have the nuns up there.
想象…你现在
Imagi… you’re going to do.
代替塞尔玛演她那部分
Selma’s part for her
现在就开始 好吗
for right now, all right?
你喜欢吗
You like it?
我喜欢
Yes.
已经许久没有这么练过了
We haven’t done it for a while.
记得这部分吗
Remember that part we did where…
就是你 啊…
where you, uh…
你到了修道院的大门
you come to the convent gate
和玛丽亚说再见的这一幕
to say goodbye to the… to Maria?
杰夫我想走
I should leave, Jeff.
为什么
What?
吉恩 吉恩现在一定很担心
Gene… Gene is probably worried now.
我一天没见他了
I haven’t seen him all day.
好吧
All right.
对不起 萨穆埃尔 但是…
I’m sorry, Samuel, but…
贝蒂 请过来一下
Betty, come here for a second, please.
是那个你想见的鼓手
The drummer that you wanted…
记得吗 你找我要一个鼓手
Remember, you asked me for a drummer?
我找到了 她很棒
I found somebody, She’s fantastic.
她叫贝蒂 她就在这
Her name’s Betty, She’s right here
今晚是她第一次来
for the first time tonight.
见见她吧 塞尔玛 这是贝蒂
Please meet her, Selma, this is Betty.
贝蒂你好
Hi, Betty.
你是敲鼓的
You play the drums?
是的
Yeah.
告诉她你学了多久了
Tell her how long you’ve been studying.
2年了
Two years.
她很棒
She’s wonderful.
你应该留下来听听
You’ve got to stay and enjoy this.
你应该 我有个主意
You’ve got to… I have an idea.
表演最后一场
Let’s do the finale.
我想起来了 你不喜欢结局
I just remembered, you hate finales.
不要结局了
No finale!
我有个更好的主意
I’ve a better idea.
“爬山”第一幕
“Climb Every Mountain,” part one.
陈述表明
The state will show
被告不但
that the defendant has not only perpetrated
丧心病狂…
the most callous…
有计划的杀人…
and well-planned homicide in recent memory…
而且她自私
but is also a fundamentally selfish
自利…
individual…
她的内心
who cynically hides
充满了愤恨
behind a handicap,
对人没有同情心
devoid of sympathy for anybody
除了她自己
but herself.
这个女人找到了信任和友情
This woman found trust and friendship
当她来到我们的国家
when she sought refuge in our country,
证据表明
and the evidence will show
她把背叛
that she has repaid such kindness with betrayal,
抢劫 杀人
robbery, and murder,
带给了
inflicted upon the very people
给她提供住处 对她敞开心扉的人们
who opened their homes and hearts to her.
陪审团的女士们先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury…
事实将证明…
The evidence will prove that she herself…
她从来没有给过像我们给予她的同情
did not show that mercy she will ask of us.
探员 看到那个包了吗
Is this the bag here, detective?
是的 非常像
Yes, the very same.
上面还有休斯顿的血迹
Houston’s blood was all over it.
不久前我见到人犯
Well, shortly before the homicide.
我检查过她的视力
I had a checkup on her vision
我发现她是近视眼
and I found that she was myopic.
是近视眼
It’s nearsighted…
近视眼 但是…她能看到
Nearsighted, but… She could see.
是的
Yes.
她说共♥产♥主义…
She said communism was…
对于人类来说更好些
better for human beings,
她对我们的国家和我们的法规
She had nothing but contempt
除了蔑视就没有什么别的了
for our great country and its principles?
此外 在歌♥舞剧方面 她说美国…
Apart from its musicals, She said the American one…
美国的挺好的
the American ones were better.
那又怎么样…
So…
嫌疑犯喜欢好莱坞
the defendant preferred Hollywood
而不喜欢海参威
to Vladivostok.
我建议记录在案
I suppose that’s an acknowledgement of sorts.
她问过我很多次
She just asked many times
关于钱的问题
about the money.
她想知道钱在哪
She wanted to know where it was?
没错
That’s right.
她问过你关于枪的事吗
She asked you about the gun?
她想知道枪放在哪
She wanted to know where it was kept?
是的
That’s right.
比尔躺在地板上
Bill was lying on the floor
而且…他血流不止
and… he was wounded.
然后…
And…
他恳求塞尔玛救他
He was pleading for his life?
是的
Yes.
“我 我求你 我求求你了
“I… I beg you, I beg you,
我求你”
I beg you,”
塞尔玛你一点同情心都没有
You showed him no mercy, Selma!
现在你还是没有一点同情心
You shall have no mercy either!
你能说一下你的名字吗
Would you state your name for the record, please?
塞尔玛
Selma Jezkova.
比尔和琳达…
And Bill and Linda Houston…
曾经是你的朋友对吗
were your friends, is that right?
是的
Yeah,
事实上你住在一辆拖车里
In fact, you lived in a trailer
而且那是他们的财产
on their property.
是的
Yeah.
而且他们是不是
And didn’t they also
在你上班的时候
take care of your young son
帮你照顾孩子
when you were at work?
是的
Yeah.
他们给你孩子买♥♥了一个…
They bought him a…
生日礼物
birthday present recently.
是吗
Is that right?
是的 他们给他买♥♥了一辆自行车
Yeah, They got him a bike.

Right.
你的视力不好
Your sight was poor,
你说 你要用
you claim, contrary to
我们所拿到的专家的证明来反驳
the expert testimony we have received.
但是你的视力足够
But you saw well enough
造成比尔34处伤口
to inflict 34 wounds on Bill Houston,
那么你为什么杀他
So why did you kill him, actually?
我是不是问的太直接了
If I may be so bold to ask?
他让我做的
He asked me to.
他让你杀他
He did?
多么大的谎言
How intriguing.
一个有很好工作的人
A man with a fine career
还很富有 而且有个美满的家庭
and some wealth, a happy marriage.
比尔为什么
why would this Bill Houston
让你杀他
ask you to kill him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!