“And yieu…”
“And yieu… ”
这是德语
It’s German,
-你说呢 -嗯
– You think? – Mm.
还要再来些调味番茄酱吗
You want some more ketchup?
不了
No.
你累了吗
Are you tired?
为什么 你为什么…
Why… why should you…
问我一些
always ask me so…
愚蠢的问题
so stupid questions?
要看我展示舞步吗
Shall I show you my step?
噢 嗨 嗨 吉恩
Oh, hi, Hi, Gene.
舞跳得怎么样了
How’s the dancing?
哦 很好
Oh… good.
-是吗 -对 对
– Yeah? – Yeah, Yeah.
要和我去比尔那里
You want to come over to me and Bill’s place
听听音乐什么的吗
and listen to some music?
那…那听起来不错
That… that would be lovely.
但是…还是不去了
But… we couldn’t.
嘿 别这样
Come on, Come on.
呃…
Yeah… uh…
走吧 走
Let’s go, Come on.
你该问一下比尔他有多少钱
You should ask Bill about his money.
琳达喜欢听我们谈论这些
Linda likes it when we talk about that.
你干得很好
You’re doing a very nice job with these.
那个呢
How about that?
你必须十分小心
You have to be very careful
不要把卡折了
not to bend the card.
啊哈
Uh… huh.
否则我就拿不到工钱了
Otherwise I don’t get paid for it.

No.
这很公平 因为…
That’s fair, because…
如果它是弯的
the people in the shops would never want to buy it
店里的顾客就不会去买♥♥它了
if it’s bent.
是你的话你也不会买♥♥的
You wouldn’t buy it if it was bent.
没错 我不会
That’s true, I wouldn’t.
如果是弯的就不买♥♥
Wouldn’t buy anything if it was bent.
在捷克
In Czechoslovakia,
我看了一部电影
I saw a film,
他们吃盒装的糖果
and they were eating candy from a tin
就像这样
just like this.

No.
我对我自己说
I thought to myself…
在美国
how wonderful it must be
生活该有多棒啊
in the United States.
是吗
Yeah?
你认为我的房♥子看起来跟电影里的一样
You think my house looks like a movie?
哦 我们的房♥子看起来跟电影里一样
Oh, our house looks like a movie.
你就像个电影明星
And you look like a movie star.
比尔给我了很多钱
Bill gives me a lot of money.
你知道吗
You know?
我知道
I know.
当然了 那些都是你继承得来的
Of course, it’s all that money you inherited.
不是吗 比尔
isn’t it, Bill?
没错
That’s right.
嘿 塞尔玛…
Hey, Selma…
剩下的这些给你吧
Take the rest with you.
真的吗
Are you sure?
走吧
Go on.
你好
Hello.
早上好
Good morning.
我把房♥租带来了
I’ve got the rent.

Oh.
你总是这么准时
You always pay right on time.
别担心吉恩了 我会带他去学校的
Don’t worry about Gene, I’ll get him off to school,
好吗
okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
十分感激
Thanks very much.
别忘了你的书包
Remember your bag.
拜拜
Bye-bye.

Bye.
我认为你太严肃了 凯西
I think you’re always so serious, Kathy.
哦 我们又来了
Aw… again we start.
我认为你的内心 根本不是那么严肃的
I don’t think inside you’re serious at all.
我不知道
I don’t know.
不总是吧
Not always.
卡娃达
Cvalda.
你为什么这么叫我
Why do you call me that?
就像…某些…
It’s like… someone who’s…
很高大并且快乐的人
I don’t know, just big and happy.
我没有这么高大
I am not that big.
高兴 我不知道
Happy? I don’t know.
需要有一个人把它激发出来
Just need someone to pull it out.
眼睛真漂亮
Beautiful eyes.
是啊
Yeah.
但他并不高兴 不是吗
But he’s not real happy, is he?
她怎么了
How is she doing?
她快要不行了
It’s when she cannot keep up,
她就要晕倒了
and she’s going to faint.
哦 她晕倒了
Ah, she fainted.
请安静
Please be quiet.
哦 等等
Oh, give us a break.
她看的不是很明白
She doesn’t see that well.
为了看这场电影 我付不少钱
I paid good money to see this film.
她也是
Well, so did she.
我喜欢看他们跳舞
I love it when they dance.
天啊 这是音乐剧啊
For Pete’s sake, it’s a musical.
他们当然会跳舞
Of course they’re dancing!
我们知道
We know that!
哦 你真聪明
Oh, you’re so smart.
-对 -哦
– Yes. – Oh.
你交了个朋友 凯西
I think you made friends, Kathy.

Stop!
她怎么说
So, what’d she say?
什么
What?
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她什么也没说
She didn’t say anything.
你是不是有什么想说的
Are you trying to tell me something?
是自行车的事
It’s about the bike.
自行车
The bike?
嗯 自行车
Mm, the bike.
哦 呃 我…我…
Oh, um, I… I…
我不能给吉恩一辆自行车
I cannot give Gene a bike.
是他说的吗
Is this his idea?
不 不是他说的
No, it’s not his idea.
吉恩
Gene?

Yeah?
是你请他们来的吗
Did you ask them to come over?
没有啊
No.
不 他没有 他…
No, he didn’t, It doesn’t…
老实说他什么也不知道 塞尔玛
He doesn’t know anything, Selma, Frankly.
为什么 我做错了什么吗
Why, have I done something?

No.
我现在没钱
I haven’t got the money.
但是…我似乎是班上唯一的一个
But… I’m almost the only kid in class
没有自己的自行车的了
who doesn’t have a bike.
我甚至知道有个男孩有自己的滑板车
I even know a boy who’s got a scooter.
你知道我没钱
You know I haven’t got any money.
这些日子以来
The only extra money I got
一旦存了些钱
the times I managed to save up.
我就把它…
I send it…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!