whatever’s out there.
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
坚持住
Hang on!
乔伊 乔伊 跟我说话船坏了吗
Joey! Joey, talk to me! Damage?
是的 右舷桨上破了个洞
Yeah. We got a hole in the starboard bow.
-进水了吗 -一点 只过了水位线一点
-Taking water? -A little, but it’s just above the water line.
杰泽贝尔上没电了 它冷却了
I got no power coming from Jezebel. She’s out cold.
海格立斯出了问题 不进油了
Something’s wrong with Hercules. He’s not getting any petrol.
那就对了 我把油门关了的
That’s it. I’m shuttin’ her down.
他妈的我们究竟撞到了什么
Shit! What the hell did we hit?
-这儿有个大洞 -拿出来拿出来
-We got a big-ass hole here! -Get it out! Get it out!
把它从箱子里拿出来
Get it off the cases!
那究竟是什么啊
What the hell was that?
不管那是什么 它差点把我的头撞下来
Whatever it was, it nearly took my bloody head off!
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
因为我们还活着 傻瓜
Cause we’re alive, you idiot.
任何一个这样的正面撞击都能让我们变成历史 伙计
A direct hit on any of these warheads and pfft! We’d be history, mate.
右舷桨那边被撞了个像内部拉斯加州一样大的洞
We got a hole in the starboard bow the size of Nebraska!
这边情况怎么样
What’s the status down here?
-没电了 -我们撞到什么了
-Old Jezebel got it right through the brain pan. -What did we hit?
你难倒我了
You got me.
-我想我们撞到快艇上了 -快艇
-I think we killed a speedboat. -A speedboat!
我们离陆地已经很远了
We’re hell and gone from the nearest land.
没有快艇能开出这么远 没有
There’s no way a speedboat gets out this far. No way.
噢他妈的芬尼根 什么都不管用了 发动机不管用了
Ow! Shit, man! Finnegan, nothing works! Hercules is shot to shit.
齿轮全部被损坏 我想气盖缸也失灵了
His gears are all mangled. His cylinder head seized up, I think.
油漏得很快
We’re leakin’ fuel fast.
我估计20分钟 顶多半小时 我们就会困死在这里
I give us 20 minutes, half hour, tops, and then we’re dead in the water.
芬尼根 你得做点什么啊
Finnegan, you do something.
我们有任务要完成 有时间表要遵循
We have a job to finish, a schedule to maintain.
-朋友 你听到这些废话了吗 -闭嘴 你这加油的
-Man, would you listen to this crap? -Shut up, grease monkey!
出了问题就拿你是问 知道我的意思么
You’re expendable. Know what I mean?
是 我知道 是关乎我性命的事
Yeah, I know. Story of my life.
嘿 过来看
Hey, get your asses up here!
-外面有东西 -什么 好 让我看看
-There’s something out there. -What? Well, let me see.
-等等 -让我看看 让我看看
-W-Wait! -Let me see it. Let me see it!
哇 是艘 是艘游轮
Whoa. It’s a. . . It’s a cruise ship.
你觉得她会给我们点油吗
Do you think she could spare some fuel?
然后去她的机舱逛一会儿
And a few minutes in her machine shop.
肯定会
Absolutely.
这是怎么回事
What the hell. . .
从现在开始我们接管这里
We’ll take over from here.
你知道 汉诺威 在这样的船上
You know, Hanover, a ship like that,
他们有十多种求救的方法
they got half a dozen different ways to call for help.
现在不行了
Not anymore.
帕恩图西 你能修好这东西吗
Pantucci, can you fix this thing?
如果我能进到机舱里
If I can get into the Love Boat’s machine shop,
或许我就能修好我们的船了
yeah, maybe I can fix this hunk of junk.
可能走得不会太好 但肯定会走起来
She ain’t gonna run pretty, but she’ll run.
他们已经装上了所有的炸♥弹♥ 伙计 他们激活了
They’ve armed all the bombs, man. They’re alive.
好的
All right.
-芬尼根和帕恩图西跟我们一块去 -等一下
-Finnegan and the grease monkey will come with us. -Wait a minute.
我们三个人是一起的
The three of us stick together.
从现在起 我们的命就绑在一起了
From now on, you’ll be sticking with me.
-比利 -是 头
-Billy! -Yeah, Chief.
把鱼雷炸掉 看好那个女人
Finish the torpedo launcher and watch the lady.
-是 头 -我会看着她 我还没干过韩国妞呢
-Aye, Chief. -I’ll watch her. I haven’t done Korea.
嘿 喜剧先生 离我女朋友远点
Hey, Mr. Comedy, leave my girlfriend out of this.
你想跟我较量一下吗
You trying to fuck with me?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿别乱来
Hey, hey, hey! Behave yourself.
-她会把你吃掉的 嗯 -嘿 冷静点
-She’d eat you alive anyway, eh? -Hey, cool out.
把这家伙揍一顿
Knock this shit off.
比高中生还要糟
This is worse than high school.
游轮没动了 为什么不动了
Cruise ship’s not movin’. Why ain’t it movin’?
我不知道 好吧 先生们
I don’t know. All right, gentlemen.
-你们知道该怎么做 -好 我们走
-You know the drill. -Okay, let’s move out!
全中
Bingo.
别紧张 汉诺威 一艘游轮而已
Relax, Hanover. This is a cruise ship.
-你不用拿着枪 -要是他们攻击我们怎么办
-You’re not gonna need your guns. -What if they attack us, man?
用什么进攻 用玛格丽塔酒和防晒油
With what? Margaritas and tanning oil?
这地方真够乱的
This place is a mess.
你要我把家政服务叫来吗
You want me to call housekeeping?
动用一切必要的武器 威慑力必须要强
Use any and all force necessary. The intimidation factor must be high.
船上有很多乘客
There’s a lot of passengers on this ship.
对 一半是女人
Yep, and half of ’em are packin’ lipstick.
-你小心 别被女人骗了 -谢谢
-Careful you don’t get glossed. -Cheer.
那很有意思
That was kind of fun.
对 的确是
Well, it was.
船上的人都在大厅
Everybody’s in the atrium.
我们把他们扣在那儿 然后分队完成任务 报数
We’ll pin ’em down there, then split up and finish the job. Sound off!
-我们到机舱 六楼 -赌场 三楼
-We got the vault. Level six! -Casino! Level three.
-桥 -鲍到顶楼
-Bridge! -Bow, top level.
好 派对的不速之客来也
Well, here come the party crashers.
我没听到任何开派对的声音
I don’t hear any party.
所有人都趴下不许动
Everybody down! Nobody move!
他妈的
Shit.
伙计 看起来这里开过一场狂乱的舞会
Man, looks like somebody had themselves one hell of a shindig.
这儿有血
We got blood here.
我们这也有 伙计
We got blood here too, mate.
这儿到处都是血
We got blood everywhere.
我有种不祥的预感
I got a really bad feeling about this.
地面 大厅 请小心
Ground, atrium level. Please watch your step.
电梯门正在关闭
The doors are closing.
这船上的人都到哪去了
Where the hell is everybody?
救生艇还在
Well, the lifeboats, they’re all still here.
人都到哪去了
Where the hell is everybody?
我们走
Let’s go!
他妈的 汉诺威 这儿没人了
Shit. Hanover, nobody home.
这地方象夏娃时代的 伙计 整个儿一鬼城
This place looks post evac, man. Total spooky town.
看起来象有人把你打懵了
Looks like somebody beat you to the punch.
这儿的人到底都去哪了
Where the hell is everyone?
管他呢 我们下机舱拿东西然后走人
Who cares? Let’s hit the vault and go.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Shh.
怎么回事啊 伙计
Fuck me, man.
好了 够了
All right, knock it off!
我不知道这儿究竟发生了什么事 但我们有任务要做
I don’t know what the hell’s going on around here, but we’ve got a job to do.
-去机舱 -地下九楼
-Machine shop. -Sublevel nine.
特雷 麦木丽 把芬尼根和帕恩图西带上
T. Ray, Mamooli, take Finnegan and the grease monkey.
去坐货梯
Take the freight elevators.
只有货梯才到最底楼
They’re the only ones that go all the way to the bottom.
其余的人跟我到桥上来
The rest of you come with me to the bridge.
行动行动起来快点
Let’s move! Move! Come on!
这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
是的 还不错
Yes. Not bad.
安全
Clear.
那人让所有的东西都停下来了
The man did a good job of shutting everything down.
是 但他不该把这船也停下
Yeah. But he wasn’t supposed to stop the ship.
-或者把这船上的人都给杀了 -我没看见任何尸体
-Or kill everybody on it. -I don’t see any bodies.
就象 就象所有的人 都消失了
It’s like. . . It’s like everyone just. . . vanished.
嘿 是你吗
Hey, is that you?
打开泵 你这笨蛋我们在往下沉
Turn up the pump, you idiot! We’re sinking.
别紧张 好吗 你又不是我老板
Relax, would ya! You’re not the boss of me.
我才是这儿的负责人
I’m the one supposed to be in charge around here.
-比利 比利 你在这吗 -怎么了
-Billy, Billy, are you there? -What?
我们搜遍了 这儿一个乘客都没有
We’ve looked all around. There aren’t any passengers.
没有乘客是什么意思 怎么可能一个乘客都没有呢
What do you mean no passengers? How could there be no passengers?
-你在那看到这边有人么 -没有 没看到什么人
-Have you seen anybody up there? -Nah, I ain’t seen anybody.
只有傻瓜才会在这样的下雨天出来
Only an idiot would be out in this rain.
这艘船应该是攻不破的
The hulls on these ships are supposed to be impregnable.
你的意思是

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章梦女孩
下一篇文章无因的反叛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!