Cock it!

Whoo-hoo!
抓紧了
Hang on!
彻底坏了
Shot to shit.
乔伊 我需要你 你在哪儿
Where are you when I need you, Joey?
嗨 我找到一个纪念品
Hey, I found a souvenir.
我想我们被困在这个岛上了
Well, I guess we’re stuck on this island.
我想我们就困在这个岛上好了
Well, I guess we’re stuck on this island.
比冰啤酒还好 嗯
Better than a cold beer, huh?
芬尼根
Finnegan!
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys!
乔伊
Joey!
乔伊
Joey!
-乔伊 -你还好吗
-Joey! -Are you all right?
嗨 嗨 小心我的腿 小 心我的腿
Hey! Hey! Watch the leg! W. . . Watch the leg!
-小心我的腿 -你说他死了
-Watch the leg! -I thought you said he was dead.
-我以为他死了 -它 那怪物差点把我吃了 朋友
-I thought he was dead! -It. . . It almost had me, man.
它突然把挡风玻璃撞碎
It came crashin’ right through the windshield.
我从舱口跑出去 那怪物就跟在我屁♥股♥后面
I ran out the hatch. The thing was snappin’ at my ass.
我只好跳船 拼命地游
I dove overboard, swam like hell.
然后我就听见轰隆一声
Next thing I know, kabloowie.
伙计 你那该死的冲浪板差点把我切成两半
And your damn surfboard almost cut me in half, man.
嗨 是我的眼睛进水了
Hey, was it the water in my eyes,
还是我真的看见你们两个人有接吻的意思
or did I just see a little lip action between you two?
-乔伊 -你知道的 我可以到海滩上去散散步
-Joey. . . -You know, I could always go for a stroll down the beach. . .
-乔伊 -或者去游游泳
-Joey. -Or go for a little swim.
虽然我得告诉你们
Although I gotta tell you,
-我再也不想回那该死的水里了 -乔伊
-if I never get back in that damn water again. . . -Joey!
好啦 我留下来 你们不用求我
Okay, cool. I’ll stick around. You don’t have to beg me.
这看起来是个不错的地方
This looks like a nice enough place.
又怎么了
Now what?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章梦女孩
下一篇文章无因的反叛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!