Now what?
啊 上帝啊 它们在破开船壳
Oh, my God. They’re breaking through the hull.
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
大家快走 快 快
Everybody go! Go! Go!
这是什么
What is this?
喔 喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
坎顿
Canton!
打开 坎顿
Open up, Canton!
打开 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Open up, you bastard!
打开门
Open the door!
听到了吗 它们来了 伙计
Do you hear that? They’re comin’, man!
它们来了
They’re comin’!
-婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -对不起
-Son of a bitch! -I’m sorry!
我的枪呢 我的枪呢
Where’s my gun? Where’s my gun?
嗨 给我一个
Hey, give me one of those!
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
但是 你又没告诉我怎么弄
Well, you didn’t tell me to do that.
你又没告诉我
You didn’t tell me to do that.
-婊♥子♥养♥的♥ -嗨
-Son of a bitch! -Hey!
不 不 不 不 你在干什么 不要这样
No, no, no, no! What are you doing? Come on!
我把背包掉了 里面有我的船引擎需要的零件
I lost the backpack! It’s got the engine parts to my boat!
没有那些东西我们哪儿也去不了
We’re not goin’ anywhere without ’em!
妈的
Damn!
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
它们追来了
They’re catchin’ up!
它们追来了 我们得让它们慢点过来
They’re catchin’ up! We gotta slow ’em down!
-唯一的方法就是找东西喂它们 -找东西喂它们
-The only way to slow ’em down is to feed ’em! -Feed ’em?
我只有一片湿的口香糖和一支薄荷口气清新剂
All I got is a wet stick of gum and a breath mint!
好 好 好的
O. . . Okay! All right!
拿什么喂它们 我们拿什么喂它们
What do we feed ’em? What are we gonna feed ’em?
哦 我的上帝 船要沉了
Oh, my God! It’s gonna sink!
船要沉了
It’s going to sink.
是个岛
An island!
嗨 嗨 你们看到了吗
Hey! Hey, did you see that?
是 我们看到了 我们要过去 快来
Yeah, I see it! We gotta get to it! Come on!
-这堆破烂就是你的船吗 -你有更好的吗
-That heap of junk is your boat? -You got a better one?
等一下
Wait a minute.
要是那群该死的东西爬到里面去了怎么办
What if those goddamn things are crawling inside it?
我们总得冒险试一下
We’ll have to take our chances!
没有零件你的船能到那岛上去吗
Can your boat make it to that island without the engine parts?
-绝对到不了 -啊
-Not a chance in hell! -Aah!
那我们怎么办
Then what are we doing?
相信我 我有办法
Trust me! I got a plan!
别说我什么都没给你
Don’t say I never gave you nothin’.
你个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
-去找钥匙 -是 是
-And find the keys! -Yeah! Yeah!
再确定下是否有汽油
And make sure it’s got gas!
好 好
Okay, okay.
钥匙应该在这附近
The key’s gotta be around here somewhere.
-你想我吗 -别胡闹了
-Did you miss me? -Quit screwin’ around.
快到机舱去看看你能做点什么
Get to the engine room and get me any power you can, fast.
连一句”乔伊 我很高兴见到你”都没有吗
Not even a “Joey, I’m glad to see you”?
或者是”乔伊 你的腿怎么了”
“Joey, what happened to your leg? ”
-乔伊 你想做怪物的开胃菜还是主菜 -好 好
-Joey, you wanna be the appetizer or the entree? -Right, right, right.
我就去 把零件给我
I’m on it. Give me the parts.
我弄丢了
I lost ’em!
-什么 -我弄丢了 明白了吗 我把零件弄丢了
-You what? -I lost ’em, okay? I lost ’em!
变通一下 乔伊 我有办法
Go with the flow, will you, Joey? I got a plan.
办法 你个笨蛋 没有那些零件 这东西只能走
Plan, my ass! Without those parts, this thing ain’t gonna go. . .
一个街区那么远
more than about a city block!
那就够了 你现在赶快行动 好吗
Well, that’s all I’m gonna need. Now get movin’, will you?
莱拉呢
Leila?
我想她没能闯过来
I don’t think she made it.
明白
Right.
我 呃 我去看看有什么我能做的
I’ll, uh. . . I’ll go see what I can do.
爆♥炸♥后就都搞定
And kaboom.
-这样应该可以 -都搞定了
-That oughta do it. -All set.
但是我们最多只能支撑五 六分钟
But we only got enough fuel for maybe five, six minutes max.
然后就没油了
Then she’s runnin’ on fumes.
这没什么
Here goes nothin’.
加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on!
好的 好的 好的 加油 给我争点气
Yes! Yes! Yes! Come on! Baby needs a new pair of shoes.
加油 加油 加油 加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
可恶
Damn!
-听着 你得 -温柔点 我知道 我知道
-Listen, you have to be. . . -Gentle! I know, I know.
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on!
加油 加油 加油
Come on! Come on! Come on!
-太棒了 -好孩子
-Yes! -That a girl!
再见 宝贝
Bye-bye, baby.
快点 朋友 咱们快走
Come on, man, let’s book!
你好
Hello.
-该死 -我也很高兴又见到你了
-Shit! -I’ll bet. It’s nice to see you again too.
啊哈哈 不
Ah-ha-ha! No!
现在 把你的钥匙给我
Now, give me that key.
-我带你一块儿走 -那其他人怎么办
-I’ll. . . I’ll take you with me. -Yeah, what about the others?
管他们呢 让他们和船一起沉下去好了 只好这样了
Fuck ’em. They have to go down with the ship. That’s how it works.
把钥匙给我 马上
Now, give me that key. Now!
给我钥匙
Give me that key.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
-下去把引擎关了 -等等 等等 你疯啦
-Get in there and cut the engines! -Wait! Wait! Are you crazy?
把引擎关掉 快点
Just cut the engines, Tucc! Do it now!
等等 等等 该死的
Wait! Wait! Shit!
把钥匙给我 你个婊♥子♥
Give me that key, you bitch!
真♥他♥妈♥的倒霉
Goddamn it!
我之前从没杀过人
I’ve never actually killed anybody before.
至少 没故意杀过人
Well, not on purpose, that is.
好吧 拿去
Here, take this.
现在 放我走吧
Now, just walk away and let me go.
那可不行
I don’t think so.
我可不打算留下活口
No witnesses allowed.
你不会死得很快 不过 会很有意思
I don’t think this’ll be quick, but. . . it’ll be interesting.
不 不
No! No!

Huh?
哦 又怎么了
Oh, now what?
小心
Look out!
这东西可不是你每天都能见到的啊
Now there’s somethin’ you don’t see every day.
-该走了 -好主意
-Time to go. -Good idea.
芬尼根
Finnegan!

Aah!
你在看什么
What are you lookin’ at?
小心
Look out!
到货舱去 走 快走
Get to the cargo bay! Go! Go!
帕恩图西 快出来
Pantucci! Come on!
我们快离开
Let’s get the hell outta. . .
你在那儿
God. Finnegan, where are you?
我的天 小姐 看清楚点好吗
Jesus, lady! Watch it, will you?
该死的 对不起 感谢上帝你还活着
Shit. I’m sorry. Thank God you’re alive.
我当然还活着 你可别把我害死 啊
Damn straight I am. Let’s keep it that way, huh?

No!

No!
这下要跳很远 我们得加速
Well, that’s a hell of a jump. Let’s get up some speed.
抓紧了
Hang on.

Whoa!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
芬尼根 快点 快点
Finnegan! Faster! Faster!
上膛
Cock it!
我们得快离开这 这船要爆♥炸♥了
We gotta get outta here! This thing’s gonna blow!

Whoa!
哦 该死的
Oh, shit!
上膛

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章梦女孩
下一篇文章无因的反叛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!