What happened?
发生什么事了
It’s exactlywhat it’s like when you find out one ofyour staff’s a thief.
这就好像你发现你的一个雇员是贼
Moe Pressman’s wallet was stolen when he was playing pinochle last night.
莫·普莱斯曼昨晚玩扑克牌的时候 钱包被偷了
It was in his jacket hanging on the back ofhis chair.
钱包放在他挂在椅子背的夹克里
He had it at 1 :30 and when he checked again at quarter of 4:00…
一点半时还有呢 四点一刻再看的时候
itwas missing.
就没了
Vivian thinks she remembers this dance kid Johnny…
薇薇安认为她记得 一个跳舞的孩子约翰尼
walking by.
从那儿走过
So we ask him, “You have an alibi for last night?”
所以我们问他 “你有昨晚的不在场证明吗”
He says hewas alone in his room reading.
他说他一个人在房♥里读书
There are no books in Johnny’s room!
约翰尼的房♥间里根本就没有书
There’s been a mistake. I knowJohnny didn’t do it.
这是个误会 我知道约翰尼不会做这个的
There’s been similarthefts at the Sheldrake. It’s happened here before.
雪德瑞克也有过类似的贼 之前这里也发生过
Three otherwallets. I know he didn’t do it.
还有三个钱包 我知道他不会这么做的
Stay out ofit, Baby.
别插手这事 宝贝
Wait. Don’t put those tables together. Come on.
等等 不要把那些桌子并在一起
Daddy, I need your help. I know Johnny didn’t take Moe’s wallet.
爸爸 我需要你的帮助 我知道约翰尼没有拿莫的钱包
Oh? How doyou know? I can’t tell you.
哦你怎么知道的 我不能告诉你
Just please trust me, Daddy. I’m sorry, Baby. I can’t.
请你相信我 爸爸 对不起 宝贝 我不能
This Danish is pure protein.
这个丹麦人真是十足的蛋白质
MaybeJohnny didn’t do it. Anyone could’ve taken it.
也许约翰尼没有那么做 任何人都可能拿走啊
Maybe it was, uh–
也许是 啊
It could’ve been that little, old couple, the Schumachers.
可能是那对矮小的老夫妇 舒伯特家的
I saw herwith a couple ofwallets. Sylvia and Sidney?
我看见她带着很多钱包 希维亚和西德妮
Baby, you don’t go around accusing innocent people.
宝贝 你不能随意指责清白的人
I even saw them at the Sheldrake. You said something was stolen from there.
我在雪德瑞克见过他们 你说过那儿也被盗过
I got an eyewitness and the kid has no alibi.
我有个目击证人 而且那孩子没有不在场证明
Come on, Neil. You’ll learn what it’s like to fire an employee.
来吧 尼奥 你会学到如果解雇一个人
Wait a minute. I knowJohnny didn’t take thewallet.
等一下 我知道约翰尼没有拿那钱包
I know because hewas in his room all night.
我知道 因为他整夜都在他的房♥间里
And the reason I know is because I was with him.
我知道的原因是 我当时和他在一起
I told you I was telling the truth.
我告诉过你我说的是实话
I’m sorry I lied toyou.
很抱歉骗了你
Butyou lied too.
但是你也说谎了
You told me everyonewas alike and deserved a fair break.
你告诉过我每个人都一样 拥有平等的机遇
Butyou meant everyone who is likeyou.
但你的意思是 每个像你一样的人
You told meyou wanted me to change the world, to make it better.
你告诉过我想要我改变这个世界 让它变得更美好
Butyou meant by becoming a lawyer or an economist…
但你的意思是成为一个律师或一个经济学家
and marrying someone from Harvard.
然后和一个哈佛的家伙结婚
I’m not proud of myself.
我并不为自己而骄傲
But I’m in this family too. You can’t keep giving me the silent treatment.
但我也在这个家庭里 你不能总是对我沉默以待
There are a lot ofthings about me that aren’t whatyou thought.
我有很多东西并不是你想得那样
But ifyou love me, you have to love all the things about me.
但如果你爱我 你就得爱我的全部
And I loveyou.
还有 我爱你
I’m sorry I letyou down. I’m so sorry, Daddy.
很抱歉让你失望了 真对不起 爸爸
Butyou let me down too.
但是你也让我失望了
I have been lookin’ foryou all over.
我一直在到处找你
They found the Schumachers.
他们找到舒伯特夫妇了
Fingerprinted theirwater glasses.
采集了他们的指纹
Found out theywere wanted in Arizona and in Florida…
发现他们正在被亚利桑那州 和佛罗里达州通缉
and they made a fortune here this summer.
这个夏天他们在这里发了横财
So then it’s all right.
所以一切都没事了
I knew it would work out.
我知道会有好结果的
I knew they’d have to apologize. I’m out, Baby.
我知道他们得道歉的 我被炒了 宝贝
They fired you anyway because of me.
他们无论如何炒了你 是因为我
And if I leave quietly, I’ll get my summer bonus.
如果我安静地离开 我会得到我的夏季奖金
So I did it for nothing.
所以我做的一切都是毫无意义的
I hurt my family, you lostyourjob anyway–
我伤害了我的家庭 你失去了你的工作
I did it for nothing!
无论如何 我做的事真是毫无意义
No, not for nothing.
不 并不是毫无意义
Nobody has ever done anything like that for me before.
以前从没人为我做过这样的事
You were right. You can’t win no matterwhatyou do.
你是对的 不管你做什么 你都不会赢
Listen to me. I don’t want to hear that from you. You can.
听我说 我不想听你说那个 你可以的
I used to think so.
我过去一直是这样想的
Dr. Houseman, can I, uh–
豪斯曼医生 我能 呃
Look, I’m going anyway and I know whatyou must be thinking.
瞧 不管怎样我要走了 我知道你在想什么
You don’t know anything at all about me.
你一点都不了解我
I knowyou want Baby to be likeyou.
我知道你想让宝贝 成为像你那样的人
The kind of person people look up to.
人们尊敬的那种人
Baby is like that. Ifyou could just see–
宝贝是那样的 如果你能看到
Don’tyou tell me what to see.
你不用告诉我看什么
I see someone in front of me who got his partner in trouble…
我看到在我面前的人 让他的舞伴有了麻烦
and sent her off to some butcher…
还把她打发到了一个屠夫那儿
while he moved on to an innocent, young girl like my daughter.
然后他转移到一个单纯 年轻的女孩儿身上 像我女儿
Yeah, I guess that’s whatyou would see.
是的 我猜那是你看到的
I can’t imagine being here withoutyou even one day.
我不能想象没有你的日子 哪怕一天
Just think, you have more time for horseshoes and croquet.
只要想想 你有更多时间去玩 掷马蹄铁和槌球了
Maybe they’ll sawyou in seven pieces now.
也许现在他们会看见你七个部分
I guess we surprised everybody.
我猜我们吓到了每个人
I guess we did.
我猜我们是的
I’ll never be sorry.
我永不会后悔
Neitherwill I.
我也是
I’ll seeya.
那再见了
I’ll doyour hair.
我给你做头发吧
It could look pretty if–
看起来会更漂亮 如果
You’re prettieryourway.
你自己的样子更漂亮
This way.
这样
Kellermans, we come together
凯勒曼家 我们走到一起
Singing allas one
唱这支歌♥
We have sharedanotherseason’s
我们一起分享了这个季节
Talent, play and fun
天才 游戏和娱乐
Summer days will soon be over
夏日很快就会过去
Soon the autumn starts
秋天即将到来
And tonight the memories whisper
今夜回忆轻轻地
Softly in our hearts
在我们心中低语
Join hands and hearts and voices
让我们的手 心和声音连在一起
Voices, hearts and hands
声音 心和手
At Kellerman ‘s the friendships last
在凯勒曼家 友谊长存
Long as the mountain stands
像群山般永久
Daytime, nighttime, any hour
白昼 夜晚 每一个时刻
Whether rain or shine
不管是下雨还是晴天
Games and lectures Jokes and music
游戏和课程 笑话和音乐
Happily combine
快乐地结合在一起
Good I uck i n medical school, son.
孩子 祝你在医学院一切顺利
And I wanted to thank you for your help with the Penny situation.
我想谢谢你对佩妮的帮忙
I guess we’ve all gotten into messes. What?
我猜我们都曾陷入过困境 什么
I thought Baby told you. Look, I’m not sure.
我以为宝贝告诉过你 瞧 我不确定
Penny said so, butyou know with girls like that. They’re liable to pin it…
佩妮是那么说的 但是你也知道像那样的女孩儿
on any guy around.
她们很可能把那个 归咎于周围的任何一个男人
What’s the hot tip for the day? Finished.
今天有什么热点新闻吗 结束了
You and me, Tito. We’ve seen it all, eh?
你和我 蒂托 我们见证了一切 啊
Bubbah and Zeda serving the first pasteurized milk to the boarders.
Bubbah和Zeda给寄宿生供应了 第一份巴氏消毒的牛奶
Through the waryears when we didn’t have any meat.
经历了吃不到任何肉的战争年代
Through the Depression when we didn’t have anything.
经历了一无所有的大萧条
Lots of changes, though, Max.
太多变化了 麦克斯
It’s not the changes so much this time.
这个时代也是
It’s that it all seems to be ending.
看起来一切都将结束
You think kids want to come with their parents and take fox-trot lessons?
你认为孩子们想和父母们一起来 接受狐步舞课程
Trips to Europe, that’s what the kids want.
去欧洲旅行 那是孩子们想的
Twenty-two countries in three days.
三日游遍22个国家
It feels like it’s all slipping away.
感觉好像一切都在滑走
But the heartbeats ofvacation
但这个假日的心跳
Where no cares are seen
没有任何烦恼
So let’sjoin in just one last chorus
所以让我们加入这最后的合唱团吧
Visitors, staffand guests
观光者 工作人员和宾客们
What we’ve shared won’t be forgotten
我们共同分享过的一切都将是难忘的
Old friends are the best
老朋友是最好的
Nobody puts Baby i n the corner.
没有人把宝贝放在角落
Come on.
来吧
Sorry about the disruption, folks…
抱歉打断大家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!