听我说
Listen to me.
去打个电♥话♥ 我要乘下班飞机回来 明白?
Get on the phone. Get me on the next flight back. Understand?
再叫我乔我会割断你的喉咙 明白吗?
Don’t call me Joe again. I’ll cut your fucking throat, understand?
这个杂种
You piece of shit.
-爸爸? -宝贝
-Daddy? -Hi, baby.
-谁创造了你? -上帝创造了我
-Who made you? -God made me.
-上帝为什么创造你? -上帝为了显示他的仁慈
-Why did God make you? -God made me to show his goodness
他给我欢乐
to make me happy with him in heaven.
-上帝在哪? -上帝无处不在
-Where is God? -God is everywhere.
做个美梦吧 我的天使
Sweet dreams, angel.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
他总是不回家
He comes home at all hours of the night
三个月来 他去了哪儿 在做什么我一概不知
without announcing when, why, or where he’s been for the last three months.
你知道他做什么? 他重新整理橱柜
And you know what he does? He rearranges the cabinets.
他重新铺床 用吸尘器清理房♥间
He remakes the bed. He vacuums the entire house.
见过有男人用吸尘器的吗? 那是不正常的
Do you know another man that vacuums? It’s abnormal.
-太不正常了 -那你改电♥话♥号♥码…
-It’s abnormal behavior. -Well, you know,
却不告诉丈夫却是正常的吗?
changing the phone number and not telling your husband is pretty normal.
-我不见你 你也别见我 -现在我知道什么感觉了
-I don’t exist, you don’t exist. -So now I know how it feels.
不 我告诉你 我现在感觉好极了
No, now I know how you feel. I’ll tell you something. It felt good.
我现在知道控制着别人是什么感觉
Now I do know how it feels to be so in control.
我知道强势是什么感觉
Now I know how it feels to be strong.
-你喜换控制别人吗? -天哪
-You love control, don’t you? -Oh, my God.
请你听着乔
Please, Joe, just listen.
让她先说 不然没完没了了
Otherwise you just play out the old pathology.
玛吉 你说乔常不在家
Maggie, you were saying Joe leaves.
是这样的
Yes, he leaves.
他把房♥子扔给我 替我和孩子付账
He leaves me with the house
可是这样并不是一个丈夫
and the kids and the bills, but not a husband.
我需要的是丈夫
I want my husband.
你是在逃避什么?
What do you think you’re running from?
-我没逃避什么 -没逃避什么?
-I ain’t running from nothing. -“I ain’t running from nothing.”
听到了吗? 好歹你也读过大学
You hear yourself? The man I married was a college man.
距离迫使玛吉开始充当追逐者的角色
Being the distancer forces Maggie into the role of the pursuer.
她开始觉得拥有权力
This gives you a feeling of power.
而你 却又开始反感
Simultaneously, you resent Maggie
玛吉的生理需要
for fulfilling her intimacy needs…
我是FBI密探 医生
I’m an undercover agent for the FBI, Doctor.
你跟黑♥手♥党♥的家伙狼狈为奸
You and your Mafia faggots can go screw each other.
我不管了
I’m not gonna do it anymore.
我真希望你能帮她
I really hope that you can help her out
明明是她有问题 她才需要治疗
because obviously she’s very sick. You can see that.
对 是我有病
Obviously, I’m the sick one.
-你 -这样吧
-You. -Now,
星期一 三 五是你的亲切请求日
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are Joe’s intimacy days.
二 四 六是玛吉的
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are Maggie’s.
你们要在自己的日期向对方亲切的请求
Now, on your day, you make an intimacy request.
比如帮我按♥摩♥一下了,或者别的什么
Rub my back,” or
孩子们真麻烦 能协助我吗?
“I have a problem with the kids. Could you help me out?”
你无忧无虑住在安全的屋子里
You sit around in your safe little fucking house
坐着安全的小车 和你那些狗屁朋友
with your safe little fucking station wagon, and your safe little friends.
一百一百的拿钱
You dream up the next $100 head fuck.
-什么帮我按♥摩♥? -你这没良心的
-“Will you rub my back?” -You’re an animal, do you know that?
-快上车去吧 -你知道吗?
-Just get in the fucking car. -Do you know that?
知道我想怎么提出亲切的请求?
You know what my intimacy request is for that guy?
非常亲切
It’s very intimate.
我要把他给我的账单塞他屁♥眼♥里
He can take the bill he’s gonna send me and shove it up his ass.
你知道我们为什么要找他吗?
You want to know why we went to him?
我希望他有个可以让我不离开的理由
I was hoping he could come up with one good reason for me not to leave you
因为我找不到
because I don’t have one anymore.
什么? 你想离开我?
What? You gonna leave me?
你想离开我 玛吉? 你别离开我
You gonna leave me, Maggie? You don’t leave me.
-喂 -喂 安妮特
-Hello. -Hey, Annette.
唐尼
Donnie.
-什么事? -你在哪儿?
-What’s the matter? -Where are you?
我在纽约 我不得不回来 怎么了?
I’m in New York. I had to come back. Why?
-汤米… -怎么? 出什么事了?
-It’s Tommy. -Why, what’s going on? What happened?
给你妹妹夹点蔬菜好吗? 谢谢
Can you give your sister some vegetables, honey? Thank you.
别用手 宝贝 还要什么吗?
Not with your fingers, sweetie. What else do you need?
我们今天上课学分数 知道吗?
We did fractions with Miss Greenberg today in class, you know?
是吗? 分数?
Did you? Fractions?
-我测验得了95分 -好样的
-I got my test back and I got a 95. -Of course you did.
-出什么事了? -你来这做什么?
-What’s going on? -Donnie, what are you doing here?
你不是应该在佛罗里达了么
You belong in Florida.
我听安妮特说了
I checked in with Annette and she said something…
你从佛罗里达打电♥话♥给她的吗?
You called her from Florida?
就在这儿 我有些事要办
I was up here. I had a few things to care of.
唐尼 你得回去
You got to go back. Come on.
他没事吧? 他还好吧?
What happened to him? Is he gonna be all right?
我不清楚?
Do I know?
他们挂了十二张图在墙上
They got 12 fucking diplomas on the wall,
却他妈的什么也不说
and they can’t tell you a fucking thing.
得了吧 就算汤米能出院
Forget about it. Tommy gets out of this fucking Bellevue,
立刻又得回去
he’s going right back to fucking up.
-他究竟怎么了? 嗑药过量? -不是这样
-What did he do? Did he overdose? -That ain’t the question.
嘴上插着塑料管
A plastic pipe in his mouth.
无数根管子 还要靠机器呼吸
About five million tubes. They have a machine breathing for him.
医生在哪儿? 要我帮你找那些家伙谈谈吗?
Where’s the fucking doctor? You want me to go talk to this guy for you?
找医生又能怎样? 打断他的腿吗?
Talk to the doctor? You gonna break his legs?
我是说我在这儿能帮你做点什么
I’m saying, you want me to do something? I’m here.
是的 我要你回佛罗里达
I want you to go back down to Florida.
你现在是桑尼的人了 听话吧
You belong to Sonny now. Believe me.
我来这儿就是想帮帮你
I came here to be with you. I want to help you out.
-你是我兄弟 我来帮你 -我不用你过来
-You’re my man. I’m here for you. -I don’t want you here, Donnie.
你和汤米一样 都不愿听别人的话
You and Tommy is both peas in a fucking pod. You don’t listen.
你们自己主意很大
You got your own ideas.
你们总是自以为是 什么都不当回事
You do what you want to do up on your high horses. Everything’s a joke.
你还是回…
You go to La Guardia and you get back.
-回佛罗里达去 坐飞机去 -我不走
-Get back to Florida. Get on a plane. -I ain’t going.
-你得了吧 -快滚
-Forget about it. -Go on!
我要留下陪你 你想教训我吗?
I’m gonna stay here with you. You want to kick the shit out of me?
我就坐在这儿 怎么样?
I’m gonna be right here. All right?
二十♥八♥年♥
Twenty eight years.
出生证上都写着
You can read it on his birth certificate.
贝尔维尤医院出生 现在要从这儿…回去了
Bellevue Hospital. Now he’s back, in there.
我现在担心的要死
And I’m out here, worried to my fucking death.
他现在躺在那儿 又跟二十♥八♥年♥前一样混沌未开了
And he’s asleep in there, same as 28 years ago
还是一样
with the same expression.
一点没变化
He’s made no progress.
这小子一点不知道上进
He ain’t got no fucking respect.
他是我儿子
He’s my son.
他的心脏像手表一样停止了跳动
His heart stopped like a watch.
医生说的 就像手表一样
That’s what the doctor said. Just like a watch.
他们用尽所有方法把他救活
They had to wind it back up.
谁知道呢? 也许下一次
Who knows? Maybe next time,
就救不了了
they can’t.
他会好起来的 他会好起来的
He’s gonna be all right. He’ll be all right.
我爱你 唐尼
I love you, Donnie.

Hey, Joe.
什么
What?
你知道美国政♥府♥?
You know the U.S. Government?
知道啊
Yeah.
那个你宣誓用生命效忠的政♥府♥?
The U.S. Government you swore an oath and dedicated your life to?
是的 为什么?
Yeah. Why?
要查我们税
We got audited.
我们敬桑尼一杯?
Hey, let’s make a toast to Sonny, huh?
为桑尼和我们佛罗里达的新事业
To Sonny and our new Florida business.
桑尼 你好吗?
Hey, Sonny, how you doing?
-怎么了 老红 -你认识他们
-What’s going on, Red? -You know the boys.
我听说过你去佛罗里达了
I hear you was in Florida.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!