喂 别这样叫我 老左
Whoa, you don’t fucking call me that, Lefty.
-不要叫你什么? -不要叫我鸟人
-Don’t call you what? -Don’t you fucking call me cocksucker.
鸟人 我想怎么叫都行 我还会叫你鸟人
Cocksucker. I’ll call you anything I want. I’ll call you cocksucker.
对 我要叫你鸟人的我还会叫你去干♥你♥娘♥
Yeah, I’ll call you cocksucker. I’ll call you motherfucker!
对 你才是一个他妈的鸟人
Yeah, you’re a fucking cocksucker.
-你叫我鸟人? -是的 你喜欢吗?
-You calling me a cocksucker? -Yeah, you like that?
-我是什么? -鸟人
-I’m a what? -Cocksucker.
-我是鸟人? -你是鸟人
-I’m a cocksucker? -You’re a cocksucker.
你打算做什么? 你想杀了我?
What are you gonna do? You’re gonna kill me over a fucking draft?
-是的 -我告诉你
-Yeah. -Let me tell you something.
你最好他妈的杀了我
You’d better fucking kill me.
因为你今晚不杀了我 我会再来这里
Because you don’t kill me tonight, I’m gonna come in here,
我会剁碎你…我会埋伏在这里然后杀了你
I’m gonna chop you up and then… I’ll sneak in here and fucking kill you.
是吗 你别叫我鸟人
Oh yeah, you don’t call me cocksucker.
这里
Here.
来啊 来啊
Oh, yeah, go ahead.
-鸟人 -听着 把话收回
-Cocksucker. -Go ahead. Take it back.
-那你杀了我 -把它收回 唐尼
-Kill me. -Take it back, Donnie.
去你的 我要回自己的房♥间了
Fuck you, I’m getting my own room.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
你明天见不到我了 我告诉你
You’re not gonna see me tomorrow, for your information.
我告诉你 你明天见不着我了
I got news for you, Donnie. You won’t see me tomorrow.
明天是母亲节
Tomorrow is Mother’s Day,
而聪明的家伙母亲节是不工作的
and wise guys don’t work on Mother’s Day!
你个鸟人
You’re a cocksucker.
随你便
Go ahead!

No!
饶了我吧 不
Give me a break! No!
你穿那破衣服是想害死我吗?
Are you trying to get me killed with that fucking suit?
还有那该死的车 紫色的
Fucking car. That purple, fucking car.
别提”兴奋”二字 懂吗? 是的
Don’t say the word “plotz.” You understand?
先拿到后面去
Get in the back.
等一等 我马上就来
Wait a minute. I’ll be there.
桑托先生 这是老左 我们的朋友
Mr. Trafficante, this is Lefty, a friend of ours.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know what to say.
这是我一生最伟大的时刻
To me, this is like a great moment in my life.
这就像一次盛会
It’s like meeting Mickey Mantle.
这是我专为你准备的 桑托先生
That’s the boat I arranged for you, Mr. Trafficante.
上面一应俱全 酒吧和你喜欢的音乐
It’s got everything. Got a full bar, any kind of music you want.
想打个电♥话♥吗? 上面有
You want to make a telephone, it’s got telephones.
-还有什么问题吗 -桑尼在哪儿?
-Any questions, you ask me. -Where’s Sonny Black?
-黑桑尼吗? -是的
-Sonny Black? -Yeah.
大家下车吧 来吧 宝贝
Everybody, out. Come on, baby.
-太棒了 -没骗你吧
-It’s beautiful! -What did I tell you?
带家人来啦? 喂 鲍利 你知道吗
You brought the family. Hey, Paul, what do you know?
-船真漂亮 -你说呢 鲍利?
-Nice boat. -What do you say, Paulie?
姬丽安在哪里?
Where’s Gilligan?
这才是我想要的那种船
Now, that’s what I call a boat.
是的 呃…是
Yeah, I would be… Yeah.

Here.
你要在这里经营 你得知道点规矩
Sure, you can operate here. You got to show a little respect.
这边
Hey! Over here.
我实在不想看到你
I don’t even want to look at you.
-你知道什么是两面派? -我又怎么了?
-You know what the bow is? -What did I do now?
你是个阴险的小人
You stabbed the wrong guy in the back, my friend.
什么? 你以为我告诉黑桑的?
What are you talking about? You think I said something to Sonny?
到船头去吧 我就呆在这儿
Go to the bow. I’m gonna stay in the stern.
过去吧 去啊
Go to the bow. Stay there.
我很讨厌你 懂吗?
I’m so disgusted with you, you know that?
-是的 刚说过这话 -就是如此
-You just said it. -Just so you know.
-在这儿做什么? -桑托先生和你想的不同
-How you doing? -That Trafficante is something else.
-是个不错的老头 是吗? -得了吧
-Is that right? Is he a good old guy? -Forget about it.
那老家伙已经经营了50多年
That motherfucker had this all to himself for 50 fucking years
可这里还是像个农村
and it’s still a cow town.
这里本该发达的像拉斯维加斯了
This could be like Vegas down here.
去他妈的红桑和泽西
Forget about Sonny Red and his trucks in Jersey.
佛罗里达才是我想要的
This is all I want. Florida.
我告诉你 红桑现在肯定蛋都冻硬了
Tell you something. Sonny Red is freezing his nuts off right now.
那是
That’s for sure.
我只要路斯提给我一点经费
All I need is the start-up money from Rusty
等我们有钱了 你想怎样呢?
and then we all get rich.
等我们有钱了 我们要回纽约吗?
Are we heading back to New York pretty soon?
你就不用了 我要你在这里管事
Not you. I want you to represent me down here, Donnie.
我要让你在这儿为我做事
I want you to be my man in Florida.
去掌管那酒吧 就是那个”王庭”
Get that club going. You know, Kings Court.
你在想我怎会知道的 是吗?
You didn’t think I knew about that, did you?
我想我会把狮子交给你
I think I’ll send the lion down here with you.
把它养在停车场里
Keep that big pussy in the parking lot.
你知道的桑尼 我真的很感激你的好意…
You know, Sonny, I really appreciate the offer and everything,
但我在纽约还有些事要处理
but I got a lot of things going on in New York.
-我还要回去 -你也知道老左 很厚道一个人
-I’d like to keep them… -Lefty’s a dynamite guy. No doubt about it.
我在狱中时他照顾过我
He looked after me when I was in the can.
那些事我不会忘的
That’s something I don’t forget,
有些甚至终身难忘
something that I will never ever forget.
他很讲义气 他真的很关心你
He’s a stand-up guy. He really cares about you, too.
我知道的
Yeah, I know he does.
但…问题是你认为他在帮你
The problem is that you think that he’s helping you,
实际他也在拖你后腿
but he’s hurting you.
他有时候搞不清状况
He gets those two or three wines in him…
知道我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying.
我不想踩着别人往上爬 不会的
I don’t want to be stepping on nobody’s toes.
-如果不是因为老左 我… -那是的
-If it wasn’t for Left, I… -That’s it. Look.
你现在是我的人了
You belong to me now.
就这样了
That’s it.
桑托要走了
Mr. Trafficante’s leaving.
-你说呢? -天哪 他们笑死人了
-You believe that? -Ulcers, Christ, they’re killing me.
过来
Come here.
桑托 这是唐尼
Santo, this is Donnie.
-我们的朋友 -见到你很高兴
-He’s a friend of ours. -Hi, Donnie. Nice to meet you.
-这是唐尼 -你好吗
-This is Donnie. -Hi, how you doing?
-替我向乔问好 -我会的
-Give my best to Joe, will you? -I will.
他被雪困住了 你能想象吗?
Snowed in. Can you believe him?
过分 女儿的第一次圣餐礼他都不回家
Right. His daughter’s First Communion, and he gets stuck at an airport.
雪太大 不安全 再见 好吗?
That’s for his own protection. I’ll see you later. Okay?
-我讨厌坐飞机 -路上小心
-I hate flying. -I know you do. Be safe.
心肝
Oh, sweetheart.
宝贝
Honey.
你♥爸♥爸为你骄傲
Your father is so proud of you.
我上楼了
I’m going upstairs.
该死的 乔
God damn it, Joe.
该号♥码已经变更
The number you have dialed has been changed.
该用户要求不提供新号♥码
The new number is unpublished at the subscriber’s request.
老左 去办下手续好吗?
Hey, Left, get us checked in over there, will you?
-别走开 我去买♥♥张报纸 -好的
-Stick around. I’m going to get a paper. -All right.
天哪 霍兹曼律师走过来了
Jesus, Joe. That’s Hollman, US Attorney, coming at us.
正向这边来了 怎么办?
The guy on the right. Christ, Joe, what are we going to do?
你干嘛不闭嘴? 我会搞定的
Why don’t you just shut the fuck up? I’ll take care of it.
有任何事
Anything goes wrong down there,
让他们找纽约的人搞定
you have their people call your people in New York, understand?
不要芝麻大的事情都让我出面
I don’t want to come down here and iron anything out.
-你的机票呢? -乔 皮斯顿
-You got your plane tickets? -Joe Pistone.
你不记得我吗? 从南部来的…
Remember me? Southern District…
你♥他♥妈♥的找死吗?
What kind of fucking shit…
-你在干什么? -这他妈神经病
-What are you doing? -Grabbed my cock.
我♥操♥
What the fuck!
别出声 他在执行任务
Shut up. He’s working. Keep your mouth shut.
变♥态♥杂种 敢来碰我
Fucking degenerate bastard. What a sick fuck. Grabbed my cock.
我要去酒吧经营的好些 久点也没关系
I want that club up and running. I don’t care how long it takes.
有警♥察♥来了 快走
Here comes a fucking cop. Get the hell out of here.
小心点 票和东西拿好了吗?
Have a safe trip. You have the tickets and everything?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!