欢迎来到旧金山,湾边之城
Welcome to San Francisco,the city by the bay,
拥有著3万个消防栓
home to 30,000 fire hydrants,
4百万颗网球
4,000,000 tennis balls…
以及非常宽松的便便法律
and very liberal pooper scooper laws.
我叫做幸运
My name is Lucky.
如果你还没猜出来我是一只狗 你应该记得“怪医杜立德”而他就是我的主人
I’m a dog,in case you hadn’t guessed,and I belong to this man.
大家都记得杜立德医生吧
You remember Dr. Dolittle, right?
那个能跟动物说话的人
The guy who can talk to animals?
如果不记得的话我来帮你回忆一下
If you don’t,let me jog your memory.
他是个医生,还能跟动物说话
He’s a doctor,and he talks to animals.
不管怎么样,他比以前还要忙了
Well, anyways,he’s busier than ever.
医生,是 卡森先生约好 10点钟的全身检查
Doctor, you’ve got Mr. Carson at 10:00 for a full workup.
温宁顿先生12点要做心电图
Mr. Wennington’s E.K.G. is at 12:00.
布鲁太太打电♥话♥来说背上出疹子 约好11点15分看诊
Mrs. Bloom called.She’s got a bad rash.I told her 11:15.
-好,知道了 -阿暴12点半要来除虫
– I gotcha. – Buster’s got a deworming at 12:30.
小米又开始咳嗽了 约好了1点钟
下午排了一连串的绝育
Misty’s kennel cough is back.I put her at 1:00. Afternoon–
wall-to-wall neuters.
你今晚还有扶轮社的餐叙
You’ve got the Rotary Club dinner tonight.
-[幸运] 明天早上要跟狗狗俱乐部吃早餐
-好,把卡森先生延到11点
– [ Lucky ] The Kennel Club breakfast tomorrow.
– Push Mr. Carson to 11:00.
阿暴的除虫改到12点 心电图改到12点半 小米改到1点15
I will deworm Buster at 12:00,
do the E.K.G. at 12:30.
Move Misty to 1:15.
还有..别乱搞我的病历了
上星期我差点给帕尼其先生绝育了
And stop mixing up my charts.
Last week you almost had me neutering Mr. Panitch.
是吗 我听说帕尼其太太还求之不得呢
From what I hear, you’d be doing Mrs. Panitch a favor.
女士优先,谢谢
Any time, ladies.Thank you.
不管他有多忙 医生总是会挪时间来帮助动物
No matter how busy he got,
Doc always found time to help animals.
嗨,我叫班迪
Hi. My name is Bandit.
嗨,班迪…你好吗,班迪?
Hi, Bandit.How you doin’,Bandit?
我是只流浪狗
And I’m a stray.
没关系,我们都是流浪狗…
That’s okay. We’re all strays.
我知道第一次说出来有多困难 班迪,慢慢来
I know how hard it is the first time to get up there.Take your time.
-一步一步来,班迪 -没错,说得对
– One paw at a time, Bandit. – Right. Never give up hope.
别放弃希望,班迪 永远不要放弃 不只是班迪,每一只狗都听好
Never, ever give up hope.Not just Bandit.All you dogs, listen to me.
这里的每一只狗都可以找到家 成为某人的好朋友
Every dog here can find a family and be somebody’s best friend.
真的吗 让我听你们说 我是某个人的好朋友
Let me hear you say that.Say, “I am somebody’s best friend.”
-我是某个人的好朋友… -再说一次
– I’m somebody’s best friend! – One more time. Again.
我是某个人的好朋友
I am somebody’s best friend!
[狗] 我是某个最好的朋友…
[ Dogs ] I am somebody’s best friend!
没错…没错…
That’s right.That’s right.
对了,北滩区 有一家人想养一只看门狗
Also, there’s a family out in North Beach
that’s trying to find a good watchdog,
不会在家里大小便,喜欢小孩的
somebody that’s housebroken and great with kids.
有谁受过安保训练的吗
Any of you guys got a background in security?
拉斯迪有,拉斯迪是看门狗
Oh, that’d be Rusty.Rusty’s a watchdog.
-拉斯迪是谁 -拉斯迪是…糟糕
– Who’s Rusty? – Rusty, tell– Oh, no.
拉斯迪 打断我♥干♥嘛
Rusty! This better be important.
没事 没事,拉斯迪
No, uh,never mind, Rusty.
上面写着:“不能老是舔屁♥股♥。”
It says, “Must not lick ass all the time.”
[幸运的叙述] 全国的动物园都需要医生的帮助
[ Lucky Narrating ] Every zoo in the country had a job for the Doc.
他最擅长的就是心理辅♥导♥
He was especially good at matters of the heart.
你们上次生龟宝宝是多久以前的事了
How long’s it been since you guys made little baby turtles?
[男] 不太久,大概20年前吧
[ Male ] Oh, not that long. Maybe 20 years.
[女] 下星期就满48年了
[ Female ] It’ll be 48 years next Monday.
好,了解了,我知道问题了 我知道怎么解决
Okay, I see the problem here.I know what to do. Listen.
好了,我开个药给你 碾碎了以后混在食物里面吃
I’m gonna give you these pills.
I want you to crush ’em up and put ’em in your food.
-是吗,这是干嘛的 -哦
– Oh, yeah? What do they do? – Oh!
哦!你真是美呆了
Oh, yeah!You’re looking fine!
我来了,宝贝
Comin’ at ya, baby!
[幸运的叙述] 事实上,他成了国际名人
[ Lucky Narrating ] In fact, he became an international celebrity,
足迹遍布大江南北
traveling from Alaska to Australia.
[小声说] 在我身边的是国际名人杜立德医生
[ Whispering ] I’m here with the world-famous Dr. Dolittle,
他能跟动物沟通
who actually speaks with animals.
我们现在要做的是偷偷的接近…
Now, what we’re gonna do is sneak up on…
然后救援这只不知情的鳄鱼
and rescue this unsuspecting alligator.
但我们得非常安静 它才不知道我们来了
But we’ll have to be quiet so he doesn’t know we’re here.
捕捉鳄鱼的诀窍 就是要当心它那
The trick with catching this alligator is to be wary of those teeth.
巨大而尖锐的牙齿 [咆哮声] 嗨 杜立德
Huge, penetrating teeth. [ Alligator ] Hey, Dolittle.
我现在做的是 让这家伙以为我不知道他在我身后
See, what I’m doin’ is allowin’ Steve to think
that I don’t know he’s back there.
等到他想抓我的时候
Wait until he tries to grab me.
一个转身迅速的把他的手咬下来 它还不知道我们在这里
Turn on him and, Bob’s your uncle, bite his arm off!
我得搂住他的脖子,坚持住–
I’m gonna have to get my arm around his neck and hang on–
史提夫 我觉得它知道我们在这里
Steve, I think he knows we’re over here.
我不想暴露我们的身份 就是现在
Shh! I don’t want to blow the element of surprise. Now!
-[咆哮] -冲啊
– [ Roars ] – Oh!
[史提夫] 天啊,我的手
[ Steve ] Oh, crikey! Me arm!
医生…好像大家都需要医生的帮助
Yeah, it seemed everybody wanted a piece of the good doctor.
他的家人都能体谅
And his family understood.
大部分的家人啦
Well, most of them did.
但我们马上就要讲到这一部分了。非常感谢。
But we’ll get to that part in a minute.Thank you.
现在我得开门了 [小声嘀咕]
Right now I gotta answer the door. [ Muttering ]
是哪位
Yeah? Who’s there?
是我,我忘了带钥匙,开门
It’s me.I forgot my key.Open up.
[幸运] 医生 那我想你得求求我罗
[ Lucky ] Then I guess you’ll have to beg.Come on, boy! Beg!
来嘛,求我啊,来
Get it?Role reversal.
懂了吗,我们在互换角色 因为,通常只有人类才会叫狗求…
‘Cause usually it’s the human t-that says to the dog, uh–
你最好快点给我开门 否则我…
I know you’d better open up the door before I–
快点开门,幸运
Just open the door, Lucky.
-既然我是你养的 我这次就让你进来吧
-好,谢谢,谢谢你们
-Seeing as you’re the one that feeds me, I’m gonna let you in.
-Okay, thank you. Thank you.
你们看谁从法国回来了
Guess who’s back from France!
约翰? 嘿
John? Hey!
嘿你好吗?嗨,亲爱的。
Hey! How you doin’? Hi, sweetie.
[咕噜咕噜声]
[ Grunting ]
-我从巴黎给你买♥♥了件礼物。
-这是给我的?
-I got you a present from Paris.
-That’s for me?
对,这是给你的 这是… 是给我们的
Yes, that’s for you. That’s for us. Oh!
[笑声] 我也可以一起享用这个礼物
[ Laughs ] I can enjoy this present as well.
不过,你知道什么才是真正好的礼物吗?那是什么?
You know what would be a really nice present, though?
What’s that?
如果你能把守在门口的那些疯狂粉丝赶得远远的
If you could keep that flock of
your faithful away from the building.
我很抱歉。我稍后再和他们谈谈。
I’m sorry. I’ll talk to ’em later.
-爸比
-嘿 宝贝,你好吗
-Daddy!
-Hey, baby! How you doin’?
你看,我从墨西哥买♥♥了礼物送给你
I got you a little present from Mexico.
谢谢。我想知道这是什么。
Gracias.I wonder what it is.
啊!地震,快打9-1-1!
Aah! Earthquake! 9-1-1!
不…别这样摇 好痛,我的肚子
Oh, no, no. I wouldn’t shake it. Ow! My spleen!
哦,真疼。哦,他真可爱。谢谢,爸爸。
Ooh, that hurt. Oh, he’s so cute. Thanks, Dad.
嘿,这不是巴亚尔塔港渡假村啊。
Hey, this isn’t Puerto Vallarta.
它是只变色龙 它会随周围环境变色
It’s a chameleon. It can change color against different backgrounds
[变色龙] 搅拌机师♥傅♥在屋里!
[ Chameleon ] The blendmaster is in the house!
我要消失了!现在你看到我了——噗!现在你又看不到了,嗯?
I gonna disappear! Now you see me– Poof! Now you don’t, eh?
-不,我们还能看到你。
-我没消失吗,我没隐身吗?
– No, we can still see you.
– I’m not gone? I’m not invisible?
你还记得今天是莎莉丝的生日吗
You did remember Charisse’s birthday?
当然记得,你买♥♥了史汀森的蛋糕吗
I sure did. You remember to get the cake from Stinson’s?
事实上莎莉丝不想跟家人一起过生日
Uh, actually, Charisse doesn’t want to have a family birthday party.
为什么,我们一直都是一起过的
What’s that about? I thought we always celebrate together.
-[变色龙] 你们有绿色的东西吗?
-把它带回你的房♥间。
– [ Chameleon ] You have anything green?
– Take this thing to your room.
鳄梨?一颗大酸菜?
Guacamole? A big pickle?
-她有个约会。
-[变色龙] 我很沮丧啊。
– She’s got a date.
– [ Chameleon ] I suck.
-约会?跟谁约会
-我没问 她长大了,约翰
– A date? With who?
– I didn’t ask. She’s a big girl now, John.
我得问问这约会是怎么回事
We’ll see about this date thing.
寿星在哪里 呃,现在联络不到她
Where’s the birthday girl at? Uh, she’s unreachable.
联络不到什么意思,她在哪里
What? Where is she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!