现在你要留下来了,我们每个周末都可以这样玩
Now that you’re gonna stay out here, we can do it, like, every weekend.
真的?哇,那就太酷了
Really? Wow, that would be so great.
不过,你已经为我做太多事了
But, you know it, you’ve already done so much for me already.
我不好意思如此叨扰你
I don’t wanna impose more than I already have.
再说,你可能很想跟你的朋友一起玩
Besides, you probably wanna get back to hanging out with your regular friends.
对,你说的没错
Yeah, you are so right.
因为我常跟他们玩,几乎是每天
Because I usually hang out with them, like, every day.
有时我也不希望他们常找我,但是…
Sometimes, I wish they wouldn’t wanna hang out so much, but…
…你知道啦朋友嘛 他们就是太友善了
…you know friends. They’re just so friendly.
(瑞克白费力来电)
抱歉,我得接电♥话♥ 别把阳光全晒光了
Sorry, I have to get this. Don’t use up all the sun.
顺便帮我拿杯好酒过来
Bring me back one of those fancy drinks.
就是有一支小雨伞那种
The ones with the little umbrellas in them.
喂? – 朋友,真会掰
Hello? – Friends, good one.
你说什么? – 我说她真会掰
What did you say? – I said that was a good one.
就是蒂芬妮说她朋友的事
About Tiffany having friends.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说她根本没朋友
I mean, she doesn’t.
等等,你在说什么?
Wait, what are you talking about?
我在杂♥志♥常看到的那些又是谁?
Who do I see her all the time in the magazines with?
她总是跟一大堆很酷的人在一起
She’s always hanging out with all kinds of fabulous people.
是摄影安排去照相的人
Photo ops staged for the cameras.
她根本不认识那些人
She doesn’t really know any of those people.
仔细想想那其实很悲哀
It’s kind of sad if you think about it.
对啊
Yeah.
抱歉,那是布兰妮
Sorry, that was Britney.
她想出去玩,我对她说我没空…
She wanted to hang out, but I told her I couldn’t…
因为我跟我的新朋友在一起
…because I was hanging out with my new best friend.
可怜的孩子 – 嗨,宝贝
Poor kid. – Hi, baby.
(妈)
希望不是我在想的那个人
I hope it isn’t who I think it is.
(桥梁摄影棚)
(蒂芬妮与玛雅 《动物对话人》)
(现场播出)
好,各位,不到三个小时观众就会到达…
Okay, people, the audience will be here in less than three hours…
…我们就先进行第一次彩排
…so let’s get cracking on our first rehearsal.
看看你们
Look at you.
你们真是明艳动人
You look dynamite.
现在所有名人的宠物都到达了
Now, all the celebrity pets have arrived.
你们准备好要彩排了吗?
You all ready for rehearsal?
是的 – 准备好了
Yep. – Totally.
太好了,那就剩下一件事要谈了
Great, then there’s just one thing to talk about.
合约,你看过了没有?
The contract. Did you get a chance to look at it?
哦,没有,我全忘了 我们忙得很
Oh, no, I completely forgot. We’ve just been so busy.
哦,老天 – 有人看到我的饮料没有?
Oh, boy. – Anyone seen my frappe?
玛雅,你很美 – 听着 这可能是个问题
Maya, you look great. – Uuh, listen. This could be a problem.
因为在开拍之前,你必须在虚线上签名
Because before the cameras roll, we need your name on the dotted line.
如果你还需要几天阅读合约,我想也可以
But if you need a few more days to read it, I guess that’s okay.
就叫大家先回去
I’ll just send all these people home.
哦,不用 – 我要上电视了
Oh, no. – I’m gonna be on TV.
我现在就签,不过我没带来
I’d sign it now, but I didn’t bring it with me.
哦,真是太巧了 我刚好有多一份
Oh, what a coincldence. I have an extra one right here.
好,如果蒂芬妮 签过相同的合约…
Okay, well, if Tiffany signed the exact same thing…
…应该就没问题,对吧?
…it should be fine, right?
对 – 好
Right. – Okay.
好了
There you go.
好极了
Super.
现在我们就开始来杜立德了
Now let’s Dolittle it.
你喜欢吗? 我想这句可以成为你的新台词
You like that? I thought that could be your new catch phrase.
有在合约里
It’s in the contract.
哦,等一下
Oh, wait.
惨了,是我妈 – 哦,太好了
Oh, no, it’s my mom. – Oh, great.
我想我得告诉她 我都在做些什么事
I guess I have to tell her what I’ve been doing.
对 – 我马上就好
Yeah. – I’ll be up in a minute.
好,好极了
Okay, good stuff.
喂? – 嘿,玛雅
Hello? – Hey, Maya.
嘿,妈 – 要开始了
Hey, Mom. – Break a shell.
哦,没有 我没收到你的讯息
Oh, no, no, I haven’t gotten any of your messages.
玛雅,怎么了?
Maya, what is going on?
你昨天就应该回家了
You were supposed to be home yesterday.
妈,我得告诉你一件事…
Look, Mom, I have to tell you something…
…我真的很希望你能设法理解,好吗?
…and I really need you to try to understand, okay?
啊哈!
Uh-huh!
我决定不去上大学了,我要留在洛杉矶…
I’ve decided not to go to college, stay in Los Angeles…
跟蒂芬妮摩纳哥合拍一部电视节目
…and do a TV show with Tiffany Monaco.
你什么?
You’re what?
玛雅,我不知道你是怎么了…
Maya, I don’t know what has come over you…
…不过等你回家后我们再来谈
…but we will talk about it later when you get home.
现在,你只要把行李整理好…
Now, what you’re going to do is pack your bags…
…今晚就到机场去
…and get to the airport tonight.
我会买♥♥好机票等你 听清楚了没有?
I will have a ticket waiting for you. Do you understand me?
妈,我已经决定了…
Look, Mom, I already made up my mind…
…你只好接受
…so you’re just gonna have to accept it.
我得走了 大家还在等我彩排
I gotta go. They’re waiting for me in rehearsal.
我稍后再打给你
I’ll give you a call later.
彩排?玛雅,你别想挂我电♥话♥
RehearsaI? Maya, don’t you dare hang up that phone, young lady.
我是你妈,我们得…
Now, I’m your mother, we’ll…
玛雅?玛雅?
Maya? Maya?
似乎不太妙哦
That didn’t sound like it went really well.
可以这么说…
You can say that…
…不过她看到节目后就会理解,对吧?
…but she’ll understand when she sees the show, right?
我是说,等她看到这节目有多好,对不对?
I mean, once she sees how much good the show is gonna do, right?
她会了解吧? – 当然,她会了解的
Won’t she? – Sure, sure she will.
对,当然了 别放在心上
Yeah, of course. Don’t give it a second thought.
谢谢你,来福
Thanks, Lucky.
你快出去,祝你演出成功
Now go out there and break a leg.
彩排开始
RehearsaI’s up.
开麦拉!
And action.
(《动物对话人》)
嗨,我是蒂芬妮摩纳哥,这位是我的朋友…
Hi, I’m Tiffany Monaco, and this is my friend…
玛雅杜立德
Maya Dolittle.
欢迎大家观赏…
And we would like to welcome you to….
动物对话人
The Animal Talkers.
今天,我们要谈的是动物的时尚
Today, we’re gonna talk about animal fashion.
对不对,玛雅? – 当然是,蒂芬
Isn’t that right, Maya? – It sure is, Tiff.
我们第一集的主题是 如何协助我们的动物变得更漂亮
And our first episode is all about how to help our animals look good.
这节目一定会很红
It’s going to be such an amazing show.
我们的来宾有好莱坞帅哥 查德卡西迪
We have Hollywood heartthrob Chad Cassidy.
嘿,艾美 我还在想你们能否赶来
Hey, Emmy. I’m psyched you guys could make it.
你想不想参观摄影棚? – 当然要,来福,谢谢
You want a tour of the studio? – Sure, Lucky, thanks.
可是…我可以先喝点水吗?
But first, can I get a drink of water?
哦,你还是不舒服?
Oh, you’re still not feeling well, are you?
过来,我知道后台有地方 可以让你休息
Come on, I know a place backstage where you can relax.
小蒂,我们的第一位来宾…
You know Tiff, our first guest…
…不只是好莱坞的大帅哥…
…is not only one of the biggest Hollywood heartthrobs…
…他也是好莱坞最善良的人之一
…but he also has one of the biggest Hollywood hearts.
《动物对话人》热情欢迎…
So let’s give a big warm Animal Talkers welcome…
…查德卡西迪
…to Chad Cassidy.
还有他的VIP… 也就是非常重要猪
And his VIP… Very Important Pig, that is.
小查查
Chubster.
小查查告诉玛雅他已经准备好…
Chubster told Maya when she’s getting ready to paint the town red…
…要跟查德一起出去狂欢,他喜欢粉红思维
…with owner Chad Cassidy, she likes to think pink.
没错,蒂芬妮
That’s right, Tiffany.
多亏你跟玛雅 我们再也不会不协调了
And thanks to you and Maya, we’II never cIash again.
对不对,小查查?
Isn’t that right, Chubster?
这算什么,时尚秀吗?
What is this, a fashion show?
现在是请第二位佳宾出场的时候了…
So now, I think it’s time for us to bring out our next guest…
…他正好是我的最爱
…who happens to be one of my favorites.
嘿,大家好
Hey, yo.
大家好,我们很高兴受邀前来
We’re happy to be here, y’all.
嘿,玛雅,那个嘻哈大侠是谁?
Hey, Maya, who’s that hip-hopper?
那是荒唐哥跟他时髦的兔子 毛多多先生
Girl, that is Ridiculuz and his hare with flair, Mr. Fluffernufferman.
我们用这一套服饰帮他挖掘出内在的万人迷
We helped him find his inner mack daddy with this hot ensemble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!