你还喜欢你的新衣服吗,毛多多先生?
How do you like your new duds, Mr. Fluffernufferman?
真的?说的好 真的很好笑
Really? Good one. That was really funny.

Cut.
太棒了
That was amazing.
谢谢,好,谢谢
Thank you. Okay, thank you.
休息五分钟,我们要重新安排下一段彩排
Okay. Now we’ll take five, we’re gonna reset for the next rehearsal segment.
谢谢大家
Thank you, people.
好,咱们开始 – 罗杰,那边怎样?
All right, let’s go. – Roger, how was that?
嘿 – 嘿
Hey. – Hey.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
哦,我想我几乎认不出你来了
Well, I think I barely recognize you.
不,不是我,我是指这节目 你觉得如何?
No, not me, I’m talking about the show. What do you think?
这节目? 哦,节目很有意思
The show? Yeah, well, the show is interesting.
有意思?
Interesting?
你不喜欢吗? – 嗯,怎么说呢?
Don’t you like it? – Oh, I don’t know.
我猜… 我想,这跟我预想的不同
I guess… I mean, it wasn’t what I expected.
我以为你希望这节目是用来帮助动物的
I thought you wanted the show to be about helping animals.
哦,我是希望如此没错
Well, I did. I do.
是这样的啊,不是吗? – 对…哦,不知道
I mean, it is, isn’t it? – Yeah, well, I don’t know.
穿短裙的猪? 这能帮助谁?
A pig in a tutu? How does that really help anyone?
这是不太一样的帮助,你知道吗?
Look, it’s just a different kind of help, you know?
还是要兼顾娱乐效果,对吧? – 对
It still has to be entertaining, right? – Yeah.
我想我只是有点意外,你知道吗?
I guess I’m just a little surprised, you know?
你初次对我谈到这节目时…
When you first told me about the show…
我以为会是有点教育意义的
…I pictured something a little more educational.
玛雅,玛雅
Maya, Maya.
等一下,来福,等我一下
Wait, Lucky, hold on one second.
我知道这节目跟我初次听到时有点不同…
Look, I know the show has changed a bit from when I first heard about it…
…可是主旨还是想帮助动物
…but it’s still all about helping animals.
玛雅 – 我是玛雅杜立德
Maya. – I mean, I’m Maya Dolittle.
我一心只想帮助动物,所以… – 玛雅
And all I wanna do is help animals, so… – Maya.
…这节目若不是在帮助动物 那我主持这节目干嘛?
…why would I be on a show that isn’t about helping animals?
玛雅,玛雅,我真的得跟你谈谈
Maya, Maya, I really need to talk to you.
来福,我说过等我一下
Lucky, I said hold on a minute.
玛雅,你确定这就是你想做的?
Maya, are you sure this is what you wanna be doing?
玛雅,听我说! 艾美需要人帮忙
Maya, listen to me. Emmy needs help.
来福,我说过等…
Lucky, I said hold…
等一下,你刚说什么?
Wait, what did you say?
我想艾美病得很厉害
I think Emmy is really sick.
你最好过去看看她 – 哦,不会吧
You better come take a look at her. – Oh, no.
怎么了?你要去哪里?
What’s the matter? Where you going?
哦,来福说艾美有点不对劲
Well, Lucky said there’s something wrong with Emmy.
艾美? – 对,快走
Emmy? – Yeah, come on.
玛雅?你要去哪里,玛雅?
Maya? Where are you going, Maya?
玛雅,你得待在片场
Maya, we need you on-set.
来福,她在哪里啊? – 在这边,快点
Lucky, come on, where is she? – Over here, hurry.
艾美
Emmy.
哦,艾美 – 艾美
Oh, Emmy. – Emmy.
怎么了,小乖乖? 告诉我你有什么问题
What’s the matter, girl? Tell me what’s wrong.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我就是觉得越来越不舒服
I just keep feeling worse and worse.
他没事吧?他怎么了? – 我还不能确定
Is she okay? What’s the matter? – I’m not sure yet.
玛雅杜立德快到片场 玛雅杜立德请快到片场
Maya Dolittle to the set. Maya Dolittle to the set, please.
好,我想我最好带他去找兽医
Okay, I think I better get her to a vet.
不,不,我可以帮他的
No, no, no. I can help her.
艾美,你可以告诉我,哪里在疼吗?
Emmy, can you tell me, where does it hurt?
不知道
I don’t know.
我只是觉得很虚弱 – 他怎么说的?
I just feel so weak. – What did she say?
他不确定,不过没关系… – 不行,我要带他去找兽医
She’s not sure, but it’s okay… – No, I’m taking her to a vet.
可是你不需要啊,我可以对他说话…
But you don’t have to, I can talk to her…
玛雅,你能跟动物说话…
Maya, just because you can talk to animals…
不代表你就懂得动物的一切
…doesn’t mean you know everything about them.
你到底要不要帮我带他去找兽医?
Now, are you gonna help me get her to a vet or not?
玛雅,到底怎么了? 我们现在就需要你
Maya, what’s going on? We need you right now.
玛雅,我们必须快点行动才行
Maya, we gotta do something.
我们得赶快
We better hurry.
没事,没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事的,好了,宝贝
It’s okay. Come on, baby.
喂,你要去哪里啊?
Hey, where are you going?
我很抱歉 – 抱歉?
I’m sorry. – Sorry?
我现在就得拍节目 你却给我说抱歉?
I got a show to shoot. I’m sorry?
“我很抱歉”?
I’m sorry?
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我想我的狗病了
I think my dog is really sick.
好,我们带他过去那边
Okay, let’s bring her right through.
没事的,艾美,没事
It’s okay, Emmy. It’s okay.
很抱歉,恐怕得请你在外头等
I’m sorry, I’m gonna have to ask you to wait outside.
请让他好起来
Please just let her be okay.
快点,快点啊
Come on, come on.
干嘛搞这么久?
What is taking so long?
他不会有事的
She’s gonna be okay.
真的? – 对
She is? – Yeah.
哦,那我就放心了
Oh, that is such a relief.
他到底是怎么了?
What’s wrong with her?
是博氏菌犬流感
It’s Bordetella.
通常是很容易诊断出来的
It’s actually fairly easy to diagnose.
症状很快就可以看出来
The symptoms are quickly identifiable.
疲倦、没胃口
Fatigue, loss of appetite.
疲倦跟没胃口
Fatigue and loss of appetite.
检验也证实了
The test confirmed it.
大部份的狗狗在小时候都打过疫苗…
Most dogs are vaccinated for it when they’re puppies…
…不知为什么,他没打
…but for some reason, she wasn’t.
我领养他的时候那个人说他的疫苗全打过了
Look, the people that I adopted her from told me that she had all her shots.
当时我应该去确定一下的
I guess I should have checked out.
还好你及时发现而且带他来看病
Well, lets just say it’s lucky that you caught it when you did and brought her in.
对,还好我们及时发现
Yeah, it’s lucky we caught it in time.
艾美 艾美,对不起 都是我没能发现你的病
Emmy. Emmy, I’m so sorry I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with you.
没关系,玛雅,不怪你 你哪可能知道这些?
It’s okay, Maya. It’s not your fault. How could you have known?
我们得留他下来观察一阵子
We’re gonna keep her for observation.
他需要休息 – 好
She needs some rest. – Yeah.
他们说没及时送来的话 他可能会死
They said that she could have died.
那就全是我的错了
And it would have been my fault.
不,布兰登 是我的错,我很抱歉
No, Brandon, it would have been mine, and I’m so sorry.
我会找时间再跟你谈,好吗?
Look, I’ll talk to you about this later, okay?
现在,我得去做一件事
Right now, there’s something I gotta do.
我很高兴艾美不会有事
And I’m happy that Emmy’s gonna be okay.

Yeah.
我就…我不…
I just… I don’t…
她人呢?她人呢?
Where is she? Where is she?
如果你的客户不能及时出现… – 放心好了
If your client doesn’t show… – Just relax.
终于!好了,大家准备,玛雅到了
Finally. Okay, people, Maya’s here.
我们要开始了,请就位
We’re set to go. Places, please.
玛雅,你还好吧? 布兰登的狗狗呢?
Maya, are you okay? How’s Brandon’s dog?
我想他也会没事的
I think she’s gonna be okay.
很好,你没事吧?
Good. Are you okay?
玛雅,你成天上哪里去了?
Maya, where have you been all day?
你完全错过彩排了
You completely missed rehearsal.
我知道,我很抱歉 我得告诉你们一件事
I know, and I’m really sorry, but I have something to tell you guys.
没时间谈 要开始录影了
We don’t have time for that. We’re about to start taping.
不,瑞克,我真的得跟你谈
No, Rick, I really need to talk to you.
等一下再说 现在你得听话,好吗?
Later. Right now, you’ve gotta listen, okay?
(鼓掌)
不好意思,我想找我女儿
Excuse me. I’m looking for my daughter.
可以告诉我 玛雅杜立德在哪里吗?
Can you tell me where I can find Maya Dolittle?
因为你错过彩排,所以得直接上场
Because you missed rehearsal, you have to go out there cold.
你跟着提词卡念就可以了
So, I want you follow the cue cards and you’ll be fine.
不,可是瑞克…
No, but Rick…
蒂芬妮很专业 跟着她就可以了,好吗?
Tiffany’s a pro. Just follow her lead, okay?
不,可是… – 好,去迷死大家吧,小朋友
No, but… – All right, knock them dead, kiddo.
嗨,蒂芬妮,快,乖乖女
Hi, Tiffany. Come on, girl.
赞呀!跟动物说说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!