好,全听你的 – 好,来吧
Okay, whatever you say. – All right, come on.
到了 – 这是哪里?
Here we are. – Where are we?
你喜欢查德卡西迪的电影吗? – 当然
Do you like Chad Cassidy movies? – Of course.
这就是他的房♥子 – 不会吧?
Well, that’s whose house this is. – No way.
我喜欢叫他帅哥查德
I like to call him Chad Hunkly.
嗨,查德
Hi, Chad.
摩纳哥小姐,快下来
Miss Monaco, come on down.
嗨,爱你哦,宝贝
Hey, love you, babe.
抱歉得在这里见面,我忙着为下一个角色锻链身体
Sorry about having to meet out here, but I’m training for my next role.
我要拍林肯总统的故事
I’m doing the Abe Lincoin Story.
是有点加油添醋啦
We spiced it up a little bit.
哦,查德,我们要拍一部节目…
Well, Chad, we’re doing this show…
…想找你跟小查一起上节目
…and we would love you and Chubster to be on it.
对不对,玛雅?
Right, Maya?
玛雅
Maya.
对,不好意思 你的电影,我全看过
Yeah. I’m sorry, I’ve just seen all your movies.
我是你的大影迷
I’m a really big fan of yours.
对,我也是
Yeah, me too.
不过,蒂芬妮说的对 我们很希望你们来上节目
But Tiffany’s right. We would love you to be on our show.
节目主轴是名人跟宠物
It’s gonna be all about celebrities and their pets.
也不全是如此 这只是节目的一部份
Well, that’s not what it’s all about. That’s part of it.
不过,主要是为了帮助动物 – 哦,是吗?
But it’s mostly about helping animals. – Oh, yeah?
哦,你们今天来得正好…
Well, funny you came by today…
…因为我的猪,小查,真的需要人帮忙
…because I could really use some help with my pig, Chubster.
真的? – 对
Really? – Yeah.
最近他让我很心烦
She’s been giving me problems lately.
不知道为什么,他全没胃口 就是不肯吃
She’s lost her appetite or something. She just won’t eat.
无论我给他什么,他连看都不看一眼
No matter what I try to give her, she just turns her nose up at it.
真的? – 对
Really? – Yeah.
这样好了
I tell you what.
只要你能找出他的毛病…
If you can figure out what’s wrong with her…
我就去上你们的节目
…I’ll do your show.
不错吧? – 很好
Sound good? – Sounds great.
好,玛雅,去发挥一下 – 好的
Okay, Maya, do your stuff. – Okay.
这边请
This way.
他就在那里
There she is right there.
嘿,小查,小查查
Hey, Chub. Chubster.
我不知道他到底是怎么了
I just don’t know what’s wrong with her.
小查查?
Chubster?
嗨,我是玛雅
Hi, I’m Maya.
听说你最近不太想吃东西
So I hear you’re not too interested in food lately.
怎么了啦? – 怎么了?
What’s going on? – What’s the matter?
你看我,我变这么肥
Look at me. I’m obese.
好吧,不过你是猪啊 猪本来就该胖吧?
Okay, but you’re a pig. Aren’t you supposed to be fat?
谁说的?
Says who?
猪这个字干嘛一定要扯上胖?
Why does the word pig always have to be associated with being fat?
我再也不要惹上这种麻烦
Well, I ain’t gonna be part of the problem no more.
哦,我为你的决心鼓掌…
Well, I applaud you for what you’re trying to do…
…可是你不能不吃 那是不健康的
…but you can’t just not eat. It’s not healthy.
那我还能怎么办?
What else can I do?
我有代谢过慢的问题
I have a slow metabolism.
我不知道该跟你说什么,我…
Well, I really don’t know what to tell you. I…
你知道吗?
You know what?
我有个点子
I think I have an idea.
哦,谢谢你,玛雅
Oh, thank you, Maya.
我可以感受到肥肉已经逐渐甩掉了
I can feel the pounds just dropping off already.
比基尼季节,我就快来了
Bikini season, here I come.
现在让他吃应该不是问题了…
You shouldn’t have any trouble with getting her to eat now…
…不过你还是应该考虑低卡饮食
…but you should also consider a low-calorie diet.
哇,我不晓得该说什么好,但…
Wow, I don’t know what to say, but…
…我会在你们录新节目时跟你们见面
…I’ll see you at the taping of your new show.
对吧,小查查?
Right, Chubster?
那当然,查德宝贝
You got it, Chad baby.
你办到了,你真的办到了
You nailed it. You really nailed it.
真的吗? – 大成功
I did? – Totally.
你知道吗?我们应该会成为很棒的团队
You know what? I think you and I make a really great team.
我想也是
I think we do.
只要再搞定接下来几个名人 我们就成功了
Now we get these next few celebs to commit, and we are golden.
你会爱上这个乐团的
You are gonna love this band.
(《毒蛇骑士》 售完)
(赛车新闻 改装车青蛙王子找到公主了)
谢谢你让我们在你的新片场访问你
Thank you for letting us visit you on the set of your new film.
我们要如何帮助你的小马呢?
So how can we help with your pony?
跟小饼饼合作完全是一场噩梦
Buttercup is a total nightmare to work with.
我早该听我经理人的忠告
I should have listened to my manager.
他说绝对不要跟动物或小孩合作
He said never to work with animals or children.
还用得着你来说吗
Tell me about it.
就这样,只剩一个了
This is it. Just one left.
你帮他,圈子里所有的电视公♥司♥都不会拒绝我们
You help this animal, no network in town will turn us down.
哦,太好了,这次是谁的家? 是哪种宠物?
Oh, great. So whose place is this, and what kind of pet do they have?
你最好自己看
You better just see for yourself.
(正港荒唐哥)
哟,哟,哟,兄弟,卡,卡
Yo, yo, yo, fellas, cut it, cut it.
嘿,两位小姐好吗? 下来这里
Hey, what up, ladies? Come on down here.
嘿,曼宁 休息五分钟,好吗?
Hey, yo, Manny. Chill for five, all right?
好的
All right.
荒唐哥
Ridiculuz.
蒂芬妮宝贝
Tiffany, baby.
谢谢你过来,杜立德小姐,蒂芬妮谈到很多你的事
Thanks for coming. Miss Dolittle, Tiffany’s told me so much about you.
两位,这事很严重 我根本不晓得该如何是好
Ladies, this is seriously. I mean, I don’t even know what to do.
这是毛多多先生
This is Mr. Fluffernufferman.
他就像是我在这世上最好的朋友
He like my best friend in the whole world.
他就像…
He like….
他就像是我真正信任的好兄弟,你懂吗?
He like the only G I can really trust, you feel me?
问题是,最近他真的很失常
Thing is, he ain’t really been acting his self lately.
感觉就像他不想再跟我在一起 也不想享受居家生活了
It’s like he don’t hang with me and the homeys no more.
他老是自己窝在角落里
He be all sulking in the corners.
有时他会躲在家具下面
Sometimes he be hiding underneath the furniture, man.
别担心
Don’t worry.
玛雅会找出他的问题所在
Maya will find out what’s bothering him.
哦,杜立德小姐,你一定得设法帮帮忙
Oh, Miss Dolittle, you just got to do something.
他就像…
He like….
他就像是我翅膀下的风
He like the wind beneath my wings.

Okay.
嗨,毛多多先生
Hi, Mr. Fluffernufferman.
我是玛雅 你想告诉我到底怎么了吗?
I’m Maya. So you wanna tell me what’s going on?
我来告诉你到底怎么了
I’ll tell you what’s going on.
我痛恨饶舌音乐
I hate rap music.
是吗? – 对,看看这对耳朵
You do? – Yeah, look at these ears.
这是很精致的工具
They’re finely-tuned instruments.
需要更精致的音乐,知道吗?
They require something more delicate, you know?
哦,那你喜欢什么?
Well, what did you have in mind?
赞,赞,赞
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我可以用这种音乐来玩
I could get down with this.
对,古典的
Yeah, old school.
两位,你们的节目什么时候录影?
So, ladies, when’s this show of yours taping?
对,他竟然有一只小胖兔 你能相信吗?
Yes, he has a little bunny rabbit. Can you believe it?
两天前,我还坐在我的房♥间里打包要上大学的行李
Two days ago, I was sitting in my bedroom packing to go to college.
如今我在洛杉矶…
And now I’m in Los Angeles…
…跟名人在一起而且在筹备我自己的电视节目
…hanging out with celebrities and putting together my own TV show.
哦,而且还跟布兰登本人吃晚饭
Oh, not to mention going to dinner with Brandon Booker himself.
没错
That’s right.
你还不肯说我们要去哪里? – 你相信我好吗?
And you won’t tell me where we’re going? – Will you trust me?
你一定会喜欢我预订了位置的地方
You’re gonna love this place where I got reservations.
那是城里视野最好的地方
Best view in town.
我想《灵犬莱西》影集 是在这上面拍的
I think they used to shoot episodes of Lassie up here.
莱西,那可是很美的动物
Lassie. Now, there was a beautiful animal.
她是否有动过刀呢? – 不晓得
Think she ever had any work done? – I don’t know.
也许只有用一点狗狗胶原蛋白 – 说得妙
Maybe a little Collie-gen. – Good one.
上学的事怎么办? 你怎么跟父母说?
So, what about school? What did you tell your parents?
哦,我还没说哪
Well, I haven’t exactly told them yet.
你还没告诉他们? – 还没

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!