I think Daisy is finally ready to talk,
如果你们愿意聆听
if you guys are ready to listen.
过来妞妞 我带来了你最爱的吃的
Come on, girl. I’ve got your favorite treats inside.
科特尼和我今天早上谈话了 是吗?
Courtney and I also had a talk this morning. Oh?
她把一切都告诉我了
She told me everything:
派对的事 你如何维护她
About the party, about how you covered for her.
给予我们长久以来
Gave us an opportunity
第一次真正交流的机会
for our first really good talk in a long time…
多亏了你 玛雅
thanks to you, Maya.
很高兴能帮上忙
I’m glad I could help.
干得好 玛雅
Excellent work, Maya.
好了 我们好要准备国宴
All right, everybody, we have a state dinner to prepare for.
*哇 哇*
# Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa #
*有一天 我要买♥♥一辆二手车*
#Someday I’ll buy an old car #
*有一天*
#Mmm Someday #
*我要发动那辆车*
#I’ll get that car to start #
*有一天 我要学会如何驾驶*
#Someday I’ll learn how to drive too #
*然后 有一天*
#Mm-hmm and then someday #
*想象所有我能做的事*
#Imagine all the things I could do #
*喔 有一天*
# Whoo Someday #
*我要发动那辆车*
#I’ll get that car to start#
*有一天*
#Someday #
*我要学会如何驾驶*
#I’ll learn how to drive too #
*就在当下 直到那一天到来*
# Yes, I will now And then someday #
*想象所有我能做的事*
#Imagine all the things I could do#
殿下 大驾光临不胜感激
Your Highness, thank you for coming.
非常荣幸能请你到斯特林农场来
It’s my great pleasure to welcome you to Sterling Ranch.
总统阁下 这是我的荣幸
Mr. President, it is indeed my pleasure.
我希望此行能有所收获
I look forward to a fruitful and productive visit.
您车马劳顿
You must be tired from your travels.
我的助手将带您去下榻处
My staff will show you to your quarters…
期待晚餐再与您相见
and I look forward to seeing you this evening at the dinner.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我们还有很多事要做
We’ve got our work cut out for us.
女士们先生们 请起立
Ladies and gentlemen, please rise
女士们先生们 欢迎殿下
Ladies and gentlemen, His Royal Highness
卡拉保罗国塔鲁尔王子
Rrince Tharoor of Kalampore
殿下 欢迎 总统先生
Your Highness, welcome. Mr. President.
容我介绍 我的女儿 科特尼
May I present my daughter, Courtney.
我的女儿 艾米娜
My daughter, Amina.
我好紧张
I’m so nervous.
一切都很好 你做得很好
It’ll be fine. You’ve done everything you can.
一切都会顺利
It’s gonna go great.
玛雅 是我们 精美的宴会
Hi, Maya! Hey, it’s us. Ay, beautiful fiesta.
我要进去 我要进去 我要进去!
I wanna go. I wanna go. I wanna go!
你就别想了 这是人类的派对
Put a cork in it, Bonzo. It’s a people party.
唉 我的人生啊
Alas, my life story.
还有 第一狗 戴西
And now, the First Dog, Daisy.
她在哪? 她在哪?
Where is she? Where is she?
在这 她在这
Oh! There she is There she is
很高兴见到你 戴西
We are pleased to meet you, Daisy.
卡拉保罗国歌♥
The Kalampore National Anthem.
她太可爱了
She’s so cute.
等等
Hold on.
嗯?
Yes?
一切尽在掌握 我准备了好料了
Everything’s under control.
他在卡拉保罗吃的坏牡蛎跟这比
I have something that’ll make those bad oysters
那是小巫见大巫
I gave him in Kalampore seem like high tea.
过了今晚 王子肯定
After tonight, there’s no way
不会签合约了
the prince will sign that agreement.
唯一相关的文件
The only document linking me to this deal…
锁在我办公室的保险柜里
is locked in a safe in my office.
我保证 顿斯莫尔先生
I assure you, Mr. Dunsmore,
那片雨林将成为历史…
that rain forest is history…
我们就要发达啦
and you and I are going to be very rich.
不 不 这个参谋长是家贼!
Oh, no. Oh, no, the chief is a rat!
我必须行动起来 告诉其他人
I gotta do somethin’. I gotta tell somebody.
如果我能离开这个屋子 但是我做不到
Oh, if only I could leave this house, but I can’t!
好的 如果我离开这里
All right. Okay, if I leave this house,
最坏会发生什么?
what’s the worst thing that’s gonna happen?
好的 人们会认为 春天提前到来了
Okay, people will think that spring is early
但我不是唯一的土拨鼠
But I’m not the only groundhog.
责任不全在我的肩上
It’s not all on my shoulders.
而且雨林 雨林…
And the rain forest The rain forest is at sta-
但还有其他雨林
But there are other rain forests.
我受不了了 我必须去 我要去了 闪开!
I can’t stand-I’ve gotta go! I’m goin’! Stand back!
我成功了 我出来了 我出来了
I did it! I’m goin’! I’m goin’!
我们无所恐惧 除了恐惧本身
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.
真是个美好的夜晚 总统先生
This is a wonderful night, Mr. President.
你的家人真可爱
Your family is lovely.
这地方 这些动物都非常令人鼓舞
This place, the animals- so inspiring.
希望您知道对于上次的事我们有多抱歉
Well, I hope we managed to convey to you how sorry we were-
在我家乡 人们常说
Back home we say,
“无论黑夜多么漫长 白昼终究到来”
“However long the night, the day will break.”
过去就过去了 我们为未来奋斗
That is in the past. We must work to the future.
玛雅 玛雅
Rsst Maya Maya!
桌子下面
Under the table
嘿 你离开你的屋子了
Hey, you left your house.
恭喜你 你在这做什么?
Congratulations. What are you doin’ here?
我们有麻烦了
We got a big problem.
非常糟糕 你确信?
This is terrible. Are you sure about this?
你认为我会为不确定的事离开小屋?
You think that I would’ve left my house if I wasn’t sure?
好的 召集所有的动物 我想我有个计划
Okay. Well, round up all the animals. I think I have a plan.
顺便问下 你会吹口哨吗?
Oh, by the way, can you whistle?

Nope.
土拨鼠对彼此用口哨交流
Groundhogs talk to each other by whistling.
你不是土拨鼠 你是草原犬鼠
You’re not a groundhog. You’re a prairie dog.
草原 哦 不 我现在有认同障碍了
Prairie do- Oh, no. Now I’m having an identity crisis.
再说说关于雨林的计划
So, tell me again your thoughts on my rain forest.
我们就这件事上如何达成共识?
How might we come together on this issue?
很高兴你开口问
Oh, I’m so glad you asked me.
每个人都明白这个计划了吗?
Everybody understand the plan?
你确定要这么做 玛雅?
Are you sure about this, Maya?
如果出了岔子 你就惹大♥麻♥烦了
If this goes wrong, you could get in serious trouble.
我必须得冒这个险
That’s just a chance I’m gonna have to take.
你们去保险柜找证据
Okay You guys get the evidence from the safe
我来确保总统什么都不吃
I’ll make sure the president doesn’t eat.
好运
Good luck.
嘿 我们要不要同步时间
Hey, shouldn’t we synchronize our watches?
嘿 你去哪了? 嗯 我呆会告诉你
Hey, where have you been? Oh, um, l-I’ll tell you later.
搞定
Got it!
行动
Let’s go! Shh!
没有任何东西?
Nothing here?
没有任何东西
Nope. Nothin’ in here.
没有任何东西
Nothing here. Zilch-a-roonie here.
各位 我找到了 哈哈
Hey, guys. I found it! Ha-ha!
来了
Incoming!
有人踩到我的尾巴了
Someone’s on me tail!
当心点 小鬼 我不是那种栗鼠
Watch it, buster I am not that kind of chinchilla
安静点
Shh Everyone be quiet
猴子 你的尾巴呢 哦
Monkey, where’s your tail? Uh-oh!
哎呀呀
Ooh, la, la
大家继续 猴子 继续!
Back to work, everyone! Go, Monkey, go!
我在哪?
Now, where was I?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen-
首先 我想在此
First of all, I wish to say…
对于您的所为表示感谢 总统先生
I appreciate all that you have done, Mr. President…
为了全球环境
for the global environment
以及此刻如此美妙的夜晚
and for making this such a wonderful night.
谢谢
Thank you.
在此我要宣布

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!