Mr. Harold Dorion.
见到您很高兴 多林恩先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Dorion.
白宫欢迎您 这是塞尔玛·迪克逊
Welcome to the White House. This is Selma Dixon.
他和柯尔都是我办公室实习生
Both she and Cole are assigned to my office as interns.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
谢谢 先生们 下面由我来吧
Thank you, gentlemen. I’ll take it from here.
柯尔 塞尔玛 一小时内
Cole, Selma, I need those G.D.P. Reports
将卡拉保罗的GDP数据放在我桌上
on Kalampore on my desk in an hour.
半小时内即可 非常好
You’ll have them in half an hour, sir. Excellent.
这边走 杜立德小姐
This way, Miss Dolittle.
总统非常迫切想见您 玛雅
You know, the president is very anxious to meet you, Maya.
这是白宫西翼
And this is the West Wing.
尽管白宫是在1800年建成
Although the White House was finished in 800…
但是西翼却是在1902年新建的
the West Wing wasn’t added until 902.
直到1930年才建成椭圆办公室
And the Oval Office itself wasn’t built until the 930s.
200多年来
For over 200 years,
这个国家多数重要决议
some of our nation’s most important decisions…
都是在这间办公室内做出的
have been made right here in this office.
难以置信你竟不让我去
I can’t believe you’re making me go.
现在是春假 我的朋友都去了佛罗里达!
It’s spring break! All my friends are going to Florida!
你的朋友不是总统的女儿
“All of your friends”are not the president’s daughter
科特尼 这是玛雅·杜立德
Courtney, this is Maya Dolittle.
你好 很高新见到你
Hi, it’s nice to meet you.
我们希望她能成熟些
We’re hoping she grows out of it.
是的 我希望他们为狗
Right, and I’m hoping they open a Burger King
准备了汉堡王 但不容乐观
for dogs, but I’m not optimistic.
总统先生 玛雅
Mr. President. Maya.
感谢你的到来 我是你♥爸♥爸的粉
Thank you for coming I’m a huge fan of your father’s
非常荣幸 总统先生
It’s an honor, Mr. President.
这个帅小狗叫什么
And who is this good-looking guy?
我投他一票
The man’s got my vote.
他叫幸运 他很乐意为您服务 总统先生
This is Lucky. He is also at your service, Mr. President.
显然你听懂狗言 希望你可以帮上忙
You obviously understand dogs. I hope you can help with mine.
请坐 哈路德?
Please, sit down. Harold?
在 先生
Yes, sir.
是的 人人皆知并喜爱戴西
Yes, everyone knows and loves Daisy
靚妹!
Mee-yowza!
我还是州长时戴西就跟着我们了
Daisy’s been with the family since I was governor.
她一直在我身边
She’s been at my side every step of my career.
总统竞选时她起了大作用
She was instrumental in the president’s election campaign.
瞧 那是她在棒球赛上
Look. There she is singing the national anthem
唱国歌♥
at a baseball game.
她懂得韵律 非常可爱
She was perfectly in tune. That is so cute!
有人认为她是总统的象征
Some people think she’s a symbol of this administration,
人性的象征
of its humanity.
但是最近 我们可爱的第一狗 变成了
But lately, our beloved First Dog has become, well
噩梦
a nightmare
她像是发了疯 我们不知如何处理
She’s running amok and we don’t know what to do about it.
我的梦中情人 嘘 别再说了
Ah, the woman of my dreams. Shh! Put a lid on it.
你说什么? 不 不是说你 他
I beg your pardon? Oh, no, not you. Him.
抱歉 这需要一段时间去适应
Sorry It takes a while to get used to
所以 这么看来
So, basically what I’m hearing is,
我们需要和戴西谈谈
is Daisy just needs a talking to.
我能做到 不只这些 玛雅
I can handle that. There’s more to it than that, Maya.
我们和卡拉保罗国产生了些外交冲突
We’re having a diplomatic crisis with the country of Kalampore.
你瞧 玛雅 卡拉保罗是世界上
You see, Maya, Kalampore is home
第二大热带雨林国
to the worid’s second largest tropical rain forest.
博伊德和斯顿摩尔投资集团
The Boyd and Dunsmore Investment Group
想要开♥发♥那片土地
wants to develop the land
并且向卡拉保罗王室
and has made a very lucrative offer
开出了优厚的条件
to the royal family of Kalampore.
如果这一协议达成
If the development deal goes through,
雨林将被彻底毁灭
the rain forest will be totally destroyed…
这样一来 成千上万的种群将失去家园
and with it, thousands of species that make it home
太糟了 但是总统先生
That’s awful. But the president
已说服王室的首领 塔鲁尔王子
has convinced the head of the royal family, Prince Tharoor…
驳回了顿斯莫尔的提议 并提议建立
to reject the Dunsmore offer, and instead has proposed a treaty
永久保护这片动物栖息地的条款
that would permanently protect the land as an animal preserve.
上个月王子准备
The prince was all set to
签署这项协议
sign this historic agreement last month in Kalampore…
但是事情发生了恶转
and things went horribly wrong.
非常不幸 总统遇到了突发事件…
Unfortunately, the president came down with a terrible case of…
食物中毒
food poisoning.
哦 不 他没有 别这么说
Oh, no, he didn’t. Oh, no, don’t say it.
是的 吐了王子一身
Oh, yes. All over the prince.
软糖? 不 谢谢
Jelly beans? No, thank you.
协议没有签署 错过了时机…
The deal didn’t get signed. The moment passed…
并且搁浅了
and the deal fell apart.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我们已邀请王子来美国
We’ve invited the prince to the US
我们为他准备了国宴
We’re gonna hold a state dinner in his honor
这是修复关系 说服他签署协议
It’s a last-ditch effort to repair the relationship…
的最后机会
and convince him to sign the agreement.
这正是为什么请你来此 玛雅 你瞧
And that’s where you come in, Maya. You see…
王子的女儿 是戴西的超级粉丝
the prince’s daughter is a huge fan of Daisy.
她为戴西疯狂
She’s practically Daisy crazy.
当然 她想亲自见见她
And of course, she wants to meet her… in person.
啊! 是啊
Yikes. Exactly
王子8天后到达
The prince arrives in… eight days.
什么 8天?
What- Eight days?
玛雅
Maya… l-
我们需要你在国宴前让戴西恢复
we need you to deliver the old Daisy before the state dinner.
我们全指着你了
We are counting on you.
带戴西来
Send in Daisy, please.
嘿 戴西 听着
Hi, Daisy. I’m- Listen
如果你认为仅凭你
If you think you can waltz in here
那点大脑和会动物语言就想在此撒野
with your head-shrinking, animal-talking circus act…
让我成为只会摇尾逢迎的第一狗
and turn me into some perfect, hand-licking First Dog
那你就等着 小妞
then you’ve got another thing coming, sister
我会把你当袜子咬
I’ll chew you up like an off-white athletic sock…
然后把你赶出玫瑰园
then I’ll poop you out in the Rose Garden.
她说了些什么 玛雅?
Wh-What did she say, Maya?
她说 “你好”
Uh, she said, “Hi.”
你好 戴西
Hello, Daisy.
戴西! 恩 玛雅 请告诉她不要这样做
Daisy! Uh, Maya, please tell her not to do that.
戴西 不要将喷嚏打在参谋长的裤子上
Daisy, do not sneeze on the chief of staff s pants.
好的 那这样做如何?
Oh. Okay. Well, then how ’bout this sort of thing?
戴西
Daisy.
哈路德 是的 先生 过来这 戴西
Harold. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Come here, Daisy-
别想 哈路德 戴西
Nice try, Harold. Daisy!
戴西 坐下 戴西 不!
Daisy, sit! Daisy, no!
*我厌倦了 厌倦了一切混乱*
#I’m tired, baby Tired of messin’with my head #
天啊 不!
Whoops. No!
*让我远离这些暗礁*
#Gonna pull myself from the ledge ##
天啊
Whoops!
再见 再也不见
See ya. Wouldn’t wanna be ya.
多爽的兜风
What a ride.
哈路德 是的先生
Harold. Sir?
所有人打包
Have everybody pack up-
所有职员 实习生 狗 科特尼
the staff, the interns, the dog, Courtney.
我们去农场 就今天!
We’re going to the ranch today!
农场?
The ranch?
斯蒂林农场 总统的…撤退
The Sterling Ranch. The president’s… retreat.
我要鸟枪
I call shotgun!
玛雅 跟我来
Maya, come with me.
谁想参观 跟上
Anyone else who wants the grand tour, hop in.
去吧 去吧 我不需要你
Go on. Go on. I don’t need you.
好的 我们出发
All right, here we go
谁有爽肤水? 我皮肤很干
Hey, anyone over there got lotion? My skin is so dry.
或许我们可以在这找到些芦荟
Hmm, maybe I can find some aloe in here.
动物们从哪来的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!