Hey, Mom, you got any treats in here?
等等 那是我的钱包
Hey, wait! That’s my purse!
猜猜看怎么了 猜猜看怎么了
Guess what. Guess what. Guess what. Guess what.
好酒在哪里?
Bag, man Where’s all the good stuff?
给我 瞧 快跑
Give me the- Look! Run for it!
真有趣
This is fun!
告诉过你不能把锁打开
Told you you couldn’t keep us locked down.
如果你们不停止这些行为
If you guys don’t all stop this behavior,
你们都将完蛋
you’re all going to be on time-out!
猜猜怎么了 猜猜怎么了
Guess what. Guess what. Guess what.
怎么了 怎么了?
What? What? What?
就是这样
That’s what.
妈妈! 我在厨房♥
Mom! I’m in the kitchen
怎么样 怎么样 别问了
So, how’d it go? How’d it go? Don’t ask.
嗯 我猜是不成问题?
So, uh, I’m guessing a game of fetch is out of the question?
到底怎么样了 我搞砸了
So, how’d it go? I blew it.
他们把我排进候补名单了
They wait-listed me.
还说这都是看在我是”小杜立德”份上
And they said that was only because “I’m a Dolittle.”
哦 玛雅 我感到很遗憾
Oh, Maya, so sorry.
除非我在未来四周里
Unless I can come up with a way
能让委员会改观
to impress the committee within the next four weeks…
他们建议我再找找别的大学
they suggest that I find other alternatives to S.F.U.
我不知道在想些啥
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我就不是读兽医的料
I am not cut out for vet school.
不要那么苛责自己 玛雅
Oh, don’t be so hard on yourself, Maya.
你如此有天赋
You have so much natural talent.
只是需要些时间发挥
It’s gonna take some time for you to develop it.
但如果我做不到呢?
But what if I can’t?
你才18 有点信心 小家伙
You’re only 8. Have faith, little one.
我发誓 你会找到适合自己的路
You are gonna find your own way of doing things. I promise.
不是吗? 是的
Ain’t ya? Yeah? Yeah.
对 你明白就好
Yeah. There you go.
伙计们 我的生活完蛋了
You guys, my life is over
女人 总这么大惊小怪
Les femmes, always so dramatic.
等你在公园
Talk to me after you’ve had your butt
被头大丹狗鄙视时
sniffed by a Great Dane in a public park.
看你再嚣张
Now that’s hard to live down.
伙计们 我是认真的
You guys, I’m serious.
我只有四周时间让委员会改观
I have four weeks to impress the admissions committee,
现在还毫无头绪
and I have no idea how to do it.
你没提起我? 人人都爱猴子
Did you try dropping my name? Everyone loves Monkey
我是 怎么说 突破性角色
I am- how you say- the breakout character.
你说让我跟电视里那样
How ’bout I get stuck down a well
被卡井里了 如何?
like on one of those TV shows?
那会是大新闻 我们会成名的
It’ll be a huge story and we’ll get famous.
哦! 不知道会不会让莱西演我
Oh! I wonder if they’ll get Lassie to play me in the movie.
天啊 动物疾控中心!
Sacre bleu! It’s animal control!
快 藏起来
Quick, hide!
猴子离开了这幢建筑
The monkey has left the building.
别瞧了 他就要进来了
Don’t look now, but he’s heading your way
我来开门
I’ll get it.
他年轻 帅气 笑容迷人
Mmm, he’s young, handsome, winning smile.
你最好立马下楼
You better get downstairs
显摆下自己
and make a fool of yourself right away.
你好 你好 您是杜立德太太?
Hello. Hi. Mrs. Dolittle?
是 我叫柯尔·弗莱彻
Yes? My name is Cole Fletcher.
来自白宫的工作人员
I’m an aide at the White House.
这位先生是联邦特工
This gentleman is with the Secret Service
我们代表美国总统来此
We’re here on behalf of the president of the United States.
好的 请进
Oh, well, come in.
我能为您做些什么?
What can I do for you gentlemen?
总统想即刻
The president has asked to see Dr. Dolittle
接见杜立德医生
at the White House right away.
总统? 白宫?
The President? The White House?
他在吗?
Is he here?
很遗憾
I’m sorry. Uh…
他正在南极拯救极地露脊鲸
he’s in Antarctica saving a pod of bowhead whales.
能过几周等他回来吗?
Can it wait a few weeks until he comes back?
恐怕不行
I’m afraid not.
情况紧急
It’s an urgent matter,
没有其他人可以处理这一状况
and no one else is equipped to handle the situation.
需要精通动物语言的人
He needs someone who can talk to animals.
我希望有什么可以帮上忙的 但是
Well, I wish there was something I could do to help, but-
我可以去 什么?
I can go. What?
什么? 我叫玛雅·杜立德
What? My name is Maya Dolittle.
我像我父亲一样可以和动物对话
And I can talk to animals, just like my dad.
真的? 真的
Really? Really.
黑桃J 黑桃J
Jack of spades. Jack of spades.
红心4 红心4
Oh, please. Four of hearts. Four ofhearts
有其父必有其女
Like father, like daughter.
等等 我需要打个电♥话♥
Hold on. I need to make a call.
好的 随便你
Okay. Well, just take your time.
玛雅 我认为这不是什么好主意
Maya, I am not sure that this is a good idea.
妈妈
Mom.
招生办说
The admissions committee said
我得让他们改观 不是吗?
I needed to impress them, right?
所以如果我可以获得
So if I can get a recommendation
美国总统的推荐信
from the president of the United States…
有什么比这个更有说服力呢?
what’s more impressive than that?
我不确定 亲爱的
I don’t know, honey.
是的 先生 我明白
Yes, sir. Yes, I understand.
好的 杜立德小姐
Well, Miss Dolittle,
貌似你要前往白宫了
looks like you’re going to the White House.
我们要去白宫了
We are goin’ to the White House!
我们要去白宫了!
We are goin’ to the White House! Ha-ha!
这不公平! 气死俺了!
This is unfair! This is an outrage!
非常遗憾 小猴 但是你不能去
I’m sorry, Monkey, but you can’t come.
上一次我带你外出
The last time I took you anywhere,
我们因扰乱治安入监
we ended up in jail for disturbing the peace.
如果橄榄花♥园♥不允许乱扔食物
If Olive Garden doesn’t want you to throw food,
他们应该放个指示
they should have a sign.
我非常遗憾 但这次事关重大
Look. I’m sorry, but this is just too important.
牵系我的未来
My whole future is riding on this.
我会给你带些肥皂回来
I’ll bring you back some soap.
回见
Later, Kong.
你再次低估了
Once again, you underestimate
我这个套着蠢T恤的小天才
the tiny genius in the silly T-shirt.
*电视说我不是期待中的女孩*
# The TVsays I’m not the girl that I should be #
*这让我抓狂*
#It drives me crazy #
*不能让人过目不忘 也不是我愿意的*
#I’m not impressed It isn’t what I want to be #
*称我懒妞*
#So call me lazy #
*接线员 接线员*
#Operator, operator #
*不要对我说 呆会儿回电*
#Don’t call me I’ll call you later #
*接线员 接线员*
#Operator, operator #
*不要紧 我呆会回电*
#I’m just fine I’ll call you later #
*我只想做自己*
# Why would I wanna be anybody else but me #
*我从不假装*
#I’m never gonna fake it #
*我只想做自己*
# Why would I ever be anybody else but me #
*我知道我可以*
#I know I’m gonna make it #
*毫不迟疑 我知道自己想要的*
# Without a doubt I know what I’m about #
*我就是我想成为的一切*
#I’m everything I ever wanna be #
*女孩如我*
#A girl like me #
*女孩如我* 天啊
#A girl like me # Wow!
*女孩如我*
#A girl like me ##
我第一次来时也跟你一样
I felt the same way the first time I walked through those doors.
跟我来
Come on.
守卫 我的包在车上
Ah, porter, my bag is in the trunk.
小心我的橡皮骨头 那是我的传家宝
Careful with the squeezy bone. It’s a family heirloom.
杜立德小姐
Ah, Miss Dolittle.
玛雅 这是总统海军陆战队参谋长
Maya, this is the president’s chief of staff,
哈路·德多林恩先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!