自称处♥女♥终结者
Refers to himself as the de-virginator.
放弃吧,笨蛋。
Give it up, bonehead.
莱娅公主不来了。
Princess Leia ain’t coming.
带我去百周年纪念,蔡斯。
Take me to centennial, Chase.
妮可?
Nicole?
-你怎么知道这个号♥码的?-我记得。
– How’d you get this number? – I remembered it.
带我吗?
Take me?
——你喝醉了。——我绝望。
– You’re drunk. – I’m desperate.
既然你这么说了。
Well, when you put it that way.
你没有被冒犯,所以别装了。
You’re not offended, so don’t pretend to be.
我猜……你很感兴趣。
My guess… you’re intrigued.
——我?-有消息说达尔西把你甩了
– I am? – Word’s out, Dulcie dropped you.
——是的,嗯…-你大概知道我的感受。
– Yeah, well… – Well, you have a tiny idea how I feel.
听着,我知道你可能根本不在乎百周年纪念或者我,没关系,但从周一开始,我在时区会被当成有史以来最大的失败者对待。
Look, I know you probably don’t give a damn about the centennial or me, and that’s fine, but starting Monday, I’m gonna be treated like the biggest loser ever at Time Zone.
那些假装同情我的女孩会在我背后嘲笑我的。
The same girls dishing out fake sympathy will be laughing behind my back.
他们中的一些人会出于同情而试图陷害我,但我知道每次我走进房♥间突然安静下来时,他们只是在谈论我的重大失败。

Some of them will try to set me up out of pity, but I’ll know every time I walk in a room and it gets suddenly quiet, they were just talking about my monumental failure.
我们可以让彼此免于耻辱。
We can save each other from disgrace.
彼此?我有什么好处?
Each other? What’s in it for me?
如果你一定要问,那说明你没你想的那么聪明。
If you have to ask, you’re not as smart as you think you are.
你得好好考虑一下,再来找我。
You need to sleep on it, get back to me.
嘿,这是达尔西。
Hey, it’s Dulcie.
如果你想让我给你回电♥话♥,那就从三方面说明高中的糟糕。
If you want me to get back to you, leave three ways that high school sucks.
对同性恋的憎恶很猖獗,没有为辩论队准备的动员大会,这就导致了更大的问题,我敢肯定,动员大会具有高度法♥西♥斯♥主义的本质,演讲,敬礼横幅。

There’s the rampant homophobia, no pep rallies for the debate team, which leads to the greater issue, I’m sure, of the highly fascist nature of pep rallies in general, speeches, saluting banners.
我想你明白我的意思了。
I think you see where I’m going with this.
最后,这很糟糕,因为当你和某人分手时,你无法摆脱他们,每天看到他们会让你难受。
And finally, it sucks because when you break up with someone, you can’t escape them, and it kills you to see them every day.
达尔西,今晚打给我。
Dulcie, call me tonight.
我不在乎什么时候……
I don’t care what time…
让我们商定一个容易解决的条款。
Let’s agree on an easy-out clause.
很明显。
Obviously.
我们不能半途而废。
We can’t do this halfway.
你知道,如果我们想让人们买♥♥,那就得让人感觉很真实。
You know, if we expect people to buy it, it’s gotta feel real through and through.
这是有意义的。
That makes sense.
如果你真想把达尔西救回来,就得采取严厉措施。
If you really wanna get Dulcie back, it’s gonna require some severe measures.
什么叫”严重”
Define “severe.”
首先,你不能穿你所有的衣服。
To start, you can’t wear anything you own.
可能不会。
Probably not.
不是,…我们得帮你清理干净。
Not and… we need to clean you up.
我们谈的是什么?
How up are we talking about?
听着,奇斯,要想产生影响,你就得走极端。
Listen, Chase, to make an impact, you have to go to extremes.
让我们做它。
Let’s do it.
漂亮的帽子。
Nice hat.
来吧!
Come on!
嗨,欢迎来到Gap。
Hi, welcome to the Gap.
——妮可?——嗨,雷。
– Nicole? – Hey, Ray.
嘿。听着,我只想让你知道我知道你完蛋了。
Hey. Look, I just want you to know that I know you’re screwed.
我是说舞会的事。
About the dance, I mean.
我想说的是,如果到了紧急关头你还是没有约会,而且你真的很绝望,我会带你去的。
And, well, I guess what I’m trying to say is that if it comes down to panic time and you still don’t have a date, and you’re, like, really desperate, well, I’d take you.
我很荣幸。
I’d be honored.
你真好,雷,但是,那天晚上奇斯和我下车的时候,我们决定一起去。
That’s sweet, Ray, but, well, when Chase and I got out of the car the other night, we kind of decided we’d go together.
Chase? 我的 Chase?
Chase? My Chase?
我懂了
I got it.
这可比你在去年的青年选美大赛上打扮有趣多了,伙计。
Hey, this is funnier than you dressing up for last year’s Junior Miss Pageant, man.
Ray。嘿,妮可。
Ray. Hey, Nicole.
所以我很高兴看到你走出了消沉。
So I’m glad to see you’re out of your doldrums.
那头发,伙计,真是…妮可,记住我说的话。
That hair, guy, is just… Hey, so, Nicole, remember what I said.
我是认真的。如果你想要的。
I’m serious. If you want.
这很有说服力。我是一个活生生的笑话。
Well, this is real convincing. I’m a walking punch line.
但谁能笑到最后呢?放学后见,亲爱的。
But who gets the last laugh? See you after school, hon.
该死。快点,戴夫。我答应雷带他去上班。
Shit. Hurry, Dave. I promised Ray we’d take him to work.
你要给我解释一下吗?
Are you going to explain this to me?
——解释什么?——这一点。你在耍什么花招?
– Explain what? – This. What are you trying to pull?
什么都没有。这是个大错误。
Nothing. It’s a big-ass mistake.
我以为这会让达尔西回来。
I thought it would make Dulcie come back.
真的? 怎么会?
Seriously? How?
你能想到还有什么比我更让达西抓狂的事吗”学校精神小姐”妮可·马里斯?
Can you think of anything that would make Dulcie freak out more than me with “Miss School Spirit” Nicole Maris?
-他还以为我在开玩笑。-那你在干什么?
– He still thinks I’m joking. – So what are you doing?
要想产生影响,就得走极端。
You know, to make an impact, you have to go to extremes.
我刚才是不是听说了什么极端情况?
Did I just hear something about extremes?
这真的很极端。
It’s real extreme, all right.
你为什么要这么做?
Why’d you do it?
是时候改变了。
Time for a change.
这不是你。
It’s not you.
谁知道我是谁?
Who knows who I am?
我知道
I do.
不要让妮可·马里斯改变你。
Don’t let Nicole Maris change you.
我会没事的。
I’ll be all right.
是的。
Yeah.
戴夫,你介意在购物中心停一下吗?
Dave, do you mind stopping off at the mall?
我想买♥♥块斯沃琪。
I wanna pick up a Swatch.
妮可,你能进来一下吗,亲爱的?
Nicole, can you come in here, honey?
那么,我们今天烧什么呢?
So, what are we burning today?
茉莉花田改善循环?
Fields of Jasmine for improved circulation?
草莓爆♥炸♥能提高脑力?
Strawberry Explosion for brain power?
-你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥来了。——为什么?
– Your dad called. – Why?
他说周日中午12点在杰斐逊公园见你。
He said that he’ll meet you at 12:00 noon on Sunday at Jefferson Park.
他答应过这次会来的。
He promised he’d show up this time.
所以快去支持老虎队争取州冠军吧。
So get out there and support the Tigers on their march to a state championship.
-听着,我们要去。-篮球比赛?
– Look, we’re going to that. – A basketball game?
这不是我们约定的。
That wasn’t part of the arrangement.
一种不可避免的邪恶,蔡斯。
A necessary evil, Chase.
我们得看起来很亲密,记得吗?
We have to look chummy, remember?
这样做的好处是什么呢?
And the benefit of that?
我们是一条船上的。
We’re in this together.
在我看来,打扮成要和朋友去舞会的样子也没关系。
From my point of view, it’s okay to look like I’m going to the dance with a friend.
你不能让人以为是我雇了人带我去的。
It’s not okay to look like I paid a guy to take me.
我可以得到报酬?
I could be getting paid?
是啊!
Yeah!
那么,它是如何比较的呢?
So, how does it compare?
什么?
To what?
抗♥议♥,丁香烟,手鼓…-不管你们垮掉派做什么。-我们更喜欢“不满青年”。
Protests, clove cigarettes, bongos… – whatever it is you beatniks do. – We prefer “disaffected youth.”
好吧,所以…更多的活力。
Okay, so… More pep.
活力的垄断者绝对是时区的妓♥女♥。
The monopoly on pep is definitely held by Time Zone’s status whores.
我们更喜欢不弱智的人。
We prefer socially non-retarded.
走吧!战斗!赢了!
Go! Fight! Win!
我去拿点喝的。
I’m gonna get something to drink.
你想要点什么吗?-不用了,谢谢。
– Do you want anything? – No, but thanks.
——Pellegrino。加点料。——好的。
– Pellegrino. With a twist. – All right.
-好吧,说吧。——说什么?
– All right, spill. – Spill what?
这很可爱,和你的邻居友好相处,但你把它看得太过了。
It’s cute and all making nice with your neighbor, but you’re taking it way above and beyond.
什么太过?
Above and beyond what?
-这孩子打扮得很干净 -很吓人吧?
– The boy cleans up nicely. – Pretty shocking?
也许吧。也许你还没有放弃。
Maybe. Or maybe you haven’t given up.
——放弃? 一个完美的夜晚和一个梦想的约会。
– Given up?- A perfect night with a dream date.
布拉德?结束了
Brad? Over it.
蔡斯·哈蒙德的事…他只是个我们不知道的好朋友吗?
So, this Chase Hammond thing… he’s just this good friend we never knew you had?

Right.
谁知道呢?也许更多。
Who knows? Maybe more.
你怎么能对抗指定的击球手?
How can you be against the designated hitter?
你是想看塞西尔·菲尔德打出第120点打点还是想看某个快速替补投手在空中挥杆?
Do you wanna see Cecil Fielder gunning for his 120th RBI or some fast-ass relief pitcher swinging at air?
我认为菲尔德就是一个很好的例子。在他职业生涯的暮年,曾经他是主力打击手,现在却在花名册上。
I think Fielder is a perfect example… a past-his-prime power hitter in the twilight of his career using up a roster spot.
你知道吗?总有一天会是格里菲。
You know what? Someday that’s gonna be Griffey.
我更希望看到40岁的小詹姆斯而不是那些因为扩张而来的吉姆·鲍勃。
And I would rather see Junior at 40 than some Jim Bob who made it to the show because of an expansion.
这很怀旧,但归根结底就是一个简单的问题……-游戏的纯洁性。——没错。
That’s very nostalgic, but it comes down to one simple issue… – purity of the game. – Exactly.
我一直想告诉你,伙计。
I’ve been trying to tell you that, man.
如果你搞不懂,就退出游戏,对吧?
If you can’t hack it, get out of the game, right?
走吧!战斗!赢!
Go! Fight! Win!
走吧!战斗……
Go! Fight…
防守!
Defense! Defense! Defense!
再多一只眼睛,裁判,你就是独眼巨人了!
One more eye, ref, you’d be a Cyclops!
老虎队加油!
Go Tigers!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!