We stayed in a place like this.
比这里有品位 特好
Not this classy, but you now, nice.
费尔切尔
Felcher?
克莱斯顿来的那个?
From Cranston?
你认识她?
You know her?
是的
Yeah!
我意思说 你刚才
I mean, I remember you…
提起过她
talking about her.
我们在一起那真叫浪漫
We had the most incredibly romantic time.
我以为我们会永远在一起
I thought we’d be together forever and then…
可一个星期以后她给了我一封绝交信
about a week later, she sends me a John Deere letter.
她说为什么了吗
She give you any reason?
我给她打了个电♥话♥
I called her,
说什么我从来不听她的话之类的
she said some crap about not listening to her enough.
鬼知道呢 我没仔细看 不过最伤心的是
I wasn’t really paying attention. But what hurt most…
她心里有别人了
I think she was seeing another guy.
我到现在也不知道是谁
Never did find out who.
安德烈先生
Mr. Andrea…
你猜我们碰到谁了
guess who we just happened upon?
那两家伙在屋里爽得欢呢
The boys are holed up in a little love nest for the night.
这两人有点古怪
They’re a little bit strange.
他们到底干什么吃的?
What the hell are these guys up to?
是条子吗?
Could they be Feds?
据我所知 不太像
Highly unlikely, from what l’ve seen.
先生 您听说过”为他人着想”这句话吗?
Sir.Did you never hear of the concept of ‘other people’?
这是公用电♥话♥
Me being that, for the phone, sir.
你敢转过身去
You turned your back on me.
你惹毛了我了 你等着瞧
You got me mad. I almost like it.
你当时拿到包裹就什么事都没有了
You should’ve grabbed the bag so we end this shit!
给你酒 亲爱的
Here’s your drink, baby.
请稍等
Hold on a minute.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 我看你还不知道
But that’s not your problem. You didn’t know.
把电♥话♥挂上
Get off the phone.
把电♥话♥挂上
Get off the phone.
对不起 您说什么来着
I’m sorry, you were saying?
听着
Look…
这两个孙子拿了我的钱
Mental, they have a lot money and its mine.
我要知道 他们是谁 拿我钱干什么
I want to know.Who are they and why do they have it?
我已经说过了 我这就去办
I told you already, l’m on it. Alright?
很好
Good.
照地图看 我们已经走了4英寸了
According to the map, we’ve gone about 4 inches.
咱们汽油钱
We don’t have enough…
-不够了吧 -甭担心 足够了
-gas money. -Relax. We have more than enough.
我觉得不够 洛伊德
I think you’re wrong Lloyd.
打赌吗?
How much you want to bet?
我不赌
I don’t bet.
-什么意思 -我就是不打赌
-What do you mean? -I don’t bet. I don’t gamble.
-贱♥人♥ 装B -我从来不打赌 以后也不会打赌
-Pussy, pussy. -I never have and I never will.
是吗
Right.
我赌20块钱今天之内让你打赌
I bet 20 bucks that you’ll gamble by day’s end.
-没戏 -1赔3
-No way. -I’ll give you 3-to-1 odds.
-不赌 -1赔5
-Nope. -5-to-1?
1赔10
10-to-1.
成交
You’re on.
我肯定能赢
I’m going to get you.
我不知道怎么赢 我就是知道我会赢
I don’t know how, but I will.
乔伊 让我去干掉他们吧
Come on Joe. Let me both of them.
你什么心都不用操
You don’t have to worry about it.
你闭嘴
Just shut up.
不杀我们不知道来历的人
You don’t kill people you don’t know.
这是规矩
That’s a rule.
你上来 躺在车里面
Get up here, Lie down on the front seat.
等我搭上他们的车
When they pick me up,
你在后面跟着走 明白不?
you follow us. You got that?
他们来了
Hey, here they come.
躺下 躺下
Stay down.
我说 你们也是去达文波特的吗?
Say, are you guys going Davenport?
我车坏了 还没吃午饭
My car died and l’m late for lunch.
我们平时不随便让人搭车
We usually don’t pick up hitchhikers.
既然你这么诚恳的看着我
But l’m going with my instinct on this one.
来 上车
Saddle up, partner.
逮你
You’re it.
逮你
You’re it.
-坦克导弹 -反坦克导弹
-You’re it, quitsies. -Anti-quitsies.
-你耍赖 -你无赖
-No anti-quitsies. -You can’t.
-你就是赖皮 -你是大赖皮
-Can too! -Cannot, stamped it!
就没赖皮 句号♥
Can. Double. No erasies.
就是赖皮 句号♥加叹号♥
Cannot. Triple stamped it. Touch blue, make it true.
句号♥后面不给加叹号♥的
You can’t double stamp it!
句号♥后面不给加叹号♥的
You can’t triple stamp it!
行了
Guys!
够了
Enough!
想听听世界上最刺耳的噪音吗?
Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?
够了 行了 别搞了
Guys! Guys! Guys!
兄弟伙
Fellas…
咱们听听收音机 要得不?
Could we listen to the radio or something?
收音机
Radio?
要收音机干嘛 来 哈瑞
Who needs a radio? Ready, Harry?
一阿…
Mock…
二呀…
ing…
三呢
bird.
一二 三四五
Mockingbird.
上山 打老虎
Everybody have you heard?
老虎不在家 呢
She’s going to buy me a mockingbird.
专打小松鼠 啊
And if that mockingbird don’t sing,
老虎不在家 咿呀咿呀哟
she’s going to buy me a diamond ring.
洛伊德看 还有人想搭车
Lloyd look some people want a ride, too!
带他们一起
Pick them up.
来个无敌海底小辣椒如何 门塔里诺先生
You want an Atomic Pepper, Mr. Mentalino?
谢了 你们吃吧
No, you guys go ahead.
你吃我就吃 洛伊德
I’ll do it if you will Lloyd.
行 你先吃
Okay, you go first.
-才不 你先吃 -不要 你先吃
-No, you go first. -No, you go first.
-你先 -你先
-You. -You.
老是我先
I always go first.
你们两人为什么不
Why don’t you guys
像个男人一样
stop acting like pussies
一起吃
and go at the same time?
-听起来不错哦 -当然不错
-That sounds like a dare. -It’s a double dare.
来就来 谁怕谁
Okay, you’re on.
切 一点都不辣
It’s not so bad.
就稍微有点麻
It’s more tingly than hot.
劳驾两位 我出去打个电♥话♥
If you fellas would excuse me I got to use the phone.
你们慢慢爽
Enjoy your meal, guys.
洛伊德 这个解辣的
Here, Lloyd. This helps.
真带劲
It works good.
对 两傻B
Yeah, it’s Mental.
我正跟他们一起吃饭呢
I’m sitting down to a nice meal with our boys.
别忘了给面包抹上黄油
Don’t forget, your bread plate is on the left.
不能让他们在阿斯平乱窜
I can’t have them running around Aspen.
别担心
Don’t worry.
等吃下我的耗子药 想窜都
They won’t be no where once I dump some rat poison
窜不了
in their drinks.
-快摆好 -他来了
-That’s good. -Here he comes.
-感觉好些了没? -好多了 谢谢关心
-Feeling better, girls? -Much better. Thanks for asking.
你两位去阿斯平干嘛 度假?
Why are you going to Aspen? Vacation?
吃了就告诉你
Eat up and we’ll tell you.
你们没带多少行李阿
It doesn’t seem like you packed much.
我就看见一个包裹和一个箱子
All I saw was one bag and a briefcase.
那箱子都不是我们的 一个女的丢在机场
The briefcase isn’t ours. A lady left it at the airport.
我们不过帮她送回去 你的汉堡好吃不?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!