Excuse me, Flo?
弗洛 电视剧里的
Flo, like the TV show.
度香汤是什么玩艺
What is the soup du jour?
今天的特色汤菜
It’s the soup of the day.
听起来不错 上一份
Sounds good. l’ll have that.
拿这些乡巴佬开心真爽 你说是不
It feels good to mingle with these laid back country folk, eh?
相当过瘾
I like it a lot.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你把盐弄撒了 坏兆头
You spilled the salt, that’s what’s wrong.
撒盐是会带来霉运的
Spilling the salt is very bad luck.
开车跨越全美 咱们最不需要的东西就是霉运
On a drive across the country, we don’t need bad luck.
迅速的 把瓶子从你右边肩膀上扔出去
Quick, toss some salt over your right shoulder.
妈了个巴子的
What the hell?
哪个死人敢用盐瓶子砸我
Who’s the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker?
误会误会 先生 借我100个胆子
It was a terrible mistake sir.Please believe me.
我也不敢冒犯您这种块头的人
I’d never do anything to offend a man your size.
打丫挺的 海驴头
Kick his ass, Sea Bass!
你点的午餐?
You gonna eating that?
什么 是的…不是…的
That? No. Yes. Well…
我脑子都乱了 是我的
It crossed my mind, yeah.
伙计 你刚才真怂
You really wimped out, man.
你胡说八道 我哪里怂了
What are you talking about, ‘wimped out’?
-他在我的汉堡上吐痰 -瞧着
-He hawked on my burger. -Wait.
我有个点子
I think I just…
我有主意了
Yeah, I had an idea.
跟我来
Follow me.
打扰几位一下
Excuse me, guys.
你们他妈想干嘛?
What the hell do you want?
我只是想
I just want to apologize
为刚才不愉快的行为道歉
for that unpleasant scene a little earlier.
我朋友哈瑞
My friend Harry
和我打算…
and I would…
请几位
like to buy you guys
喝一打啤酒
a round of beers,
咱们和解吧
just to bury the hatchet.
四人份的 和气酒
Make it four ‘boiler-makers’.
马上就来
Whatever you want sir.
我立马叫服务员送过来
I will have the waitress will bring it right away.
你吃饱了? 咱们没钱请他们喝酒
What are you doing? We can’t afford that.
打扰下
Excuse me?
海驴头和他的伙伴们说 要帮我们结♥帐♥
Sea Bass and the fellas offered to pay our check.
他们说都记在他们的帐上
They said just put it on their tab.
真是好人呐
They’re very nice.
海驴头这么说的?
Sea Bass said that?
如果
Well if…
坐那张桌子的人叫海驴头的话
that guy at the table is Sea Bass.
好的 如果他想这样的话
Alright, if that’s what he wants.
-把这些都记上 麻烦了 -记下了
-Put these on there too, okay? -You got it.
我要宰了这两个蠢狗♥日♥的♥
I’ll kill those sons of bitches!
你太有才了 洛伊德
That was sheer genius Lloyd.
你如何想出这个鬼点子的
Where’d you get a scam like that?
电影里见过一次
Saw it in a movie once.
真不可思议
That was incredible.
一些蠢货帮他结♥帐♥
The guy tricks some sucker
然后他拿着东西跑了?
to pick up his tab and gets away?
不是 电影里那伙人追了他半英里路
They catch up with him down the road
然后割了他的喉咙
and slit his throat.
是部好电影
It was a good one.
我知道现在不是时候 不过你能不能停一下
This isn’t the best time, but when you can pull over,
我要尿尿
I gotta pee.
你疯了哦? 现在不行
Are you crazy? I won’t stop now.
憋不住了 怎么办
I gotta go. What can I do?
尿在后面的空酒瓶子里面
Whiz in one of the empty beer bottles in the back,
地板上 自己拿
on the floor, just get one of…
快让 快让
Quit moving around!
对准了尿 小心我的座位
Watch the seat. Watch the seat!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
瓶子快满了 我还没尿完
The bottle’s full and l’m still going.
忍♥住
Stop.
开始了哪能停下来
I can’t once I start. It stings.
-快递我另外一个瓶子 -恩?
-Quick, another bottle. -What?
-快点 快点 快点 -来了 来了
-Come on. Hurry, hurry. -Okay.
快点
Come on.
拿去
Here.
接着
Hold that.
还有一瓶
Hold that one.
哈瑞 我还没尿完
Hurry, l’m pitching it.
你是骆驼变的?
What are you, a camel?
靠边停车
Pull over.
喊你靠边停车
Pull over.
开领羊毛衫 谢谢提醒
No, it’s a cardigan, but thanks for noticing.
哥们 靴子真帅
Killer boots, man.
刹车 减速 靠路边停下
Pull your vehicle over to the side of the road.
请出示驾驶执照
License and registration, please.
车开得有点快啊 你们说呢
You were going a little fast back there, right?
你两个
You fellas…
喝了点酒是不是?
been doing a bit of boozing?
老爷爷的咳嗽药也算
Sucking back on Grandpa’s old cough medicine?
没有 警官
Oh, no sir.
那是什么
What’s that?
-什么也不是 警官 -没什么
-That’s nothing, sir. -Nothing.
你们知不知道
You aware that it’s against the law…
在宾夕法尼亚州 车子里有开了盖子的酒也是违法的
to have an open alcohol container in Pennsylvania?
把瓶子给我 你这呆子南瓜头
Give me that booze, pumpkin pie haircut freak!
警官 别喝
Sir, no…
千万别喝
Don’t drink…
知好歹的就把嘴都给我闭上
You’d shut your mouth if you knew what was good for you.
吃薄荷糖吗 您?
Tic-Tac, sir?
给我滚蛋
Get out of here.
他们怎么会没有拿到赎金
Why didn’t they get the ransom?
不可能的
It doesn’t make sense.
我把钱放在说好的地方了啊
I left the money where they told me.
完全有可能 当波比被绑♥架♥的时候
It does Mary. We should have called the authorities…
我们就该报♥警♥
when Bobby was kidnapped.
海伦 我们已经讨论过这问题了
Helen we’ve been through this already.
安德烈先生
Mr. Andreaa.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
-卡尔 -尼克
-Karl. -Nick.
有音信了没 先生
Any word, sir?
目前没有 尼古拉斯
Nothing yet, Nicholas.
这事情啊 我琢磨着
I’ve given this a lot of thought.
也许我们应该取消这个礼拜的慈善募捐
Maybe we should cancel the Preservation benefit this week?
我们不应该打乱原有计划
I don’t think we should change anything.
她说得对 我们照常按计划行事
She’s right. We must carry on as usual.
尤其是你 玛丽
Especially you, Mary.
我得当什么事情都没发生一样?
What am I supposed to go on like everything is fine?
完全没错
It’s exactly what you should do.
去滑雪 去聚会 该干嘛干嘛
Go skiing. Go to parties. Act normal.
亲爱的 我们不能让外人看出来
Don’t you see honey.We can’t let on that anything wrong.
如果媒体知道了这事
If the press or authorities suspect,
绑匪会紧张的
the kidnappers may panic.
谁知道他们能干出什么来
You don’t know what they might do to him.
然后他说 你爱我吗 然后她说 不爱
He said, ‘Do you love me?’ And she says, ‘No…
可是那滑雪眼睛真好看
but that’s a really nice ski mask.’
你看那是什么
What’s that?
让我来开?
You want me to drive?
不用了 我没事
No, l’m cool.
这地方让我想起很多往事
These places don’t do it for me. They bring back memories.
怎么啦 哈瑞 哪个小母牛惹你伤心了
What happened Harry? Some filly break your heart?
不是母牛 是女孩 弗莱雅·费尔切尔
No, it was a girl. Freda Felcher.
我们在这样的地方住过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!