赛场纵横
欢迎回来 我是吉姆·兰普利
Hello again, everybody, I’m Jim Lampley.
有些选手生来便是宿敌
Certain athletes are born enemies.
伯德和魔术师约翰逊 阿里和弗雷泽
Bird and Magic. Ali and Frazier.
南茜·克里根和坦雅·哈定
Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding.
但最激烈的莫过于雷泽和基德
But the fiercest rivalry was between two fighters
这两位匹兹堡拳击手间的生死搏击
from Pittsburgh with the names Razor and Kid.
真是年度激战 双方都精疲力尽了
The fight of the year! Both men exhausted.
1982年3月27日 匹兹堡 宾夕法尼亚州
1982年 匹兹堡
1982, Pittsburgh.
雷泽和基德 两位拳击界顶尖高手
Razor and Kid, both undefeated top-ranked contenders
在这座城市掀起一场空前大战
divide the city in a spectacular war.
基德选手血性迸发 痛击雷泽选手
Now Kid’s smelling blood, punishing Razor
一阵挥拳如雨
with a relentless fury.
雷泽选手倒地 雷泽选手倒地
And down goes Razor. Down goes Razor.
雷泽选手倒地
Down goes Razor.
这场持续了15轮的残酷比赛
The brutal 15-round bout
至今仍被奉为80年代经典之一
is still considered one of the greatest fights of the ’80s.
基德和雷泽迅速成为超级巨星
Kid and Razor quickly rose to superstardom.
他俩成名的幕后推手
And the man behind their meteoric ascent
便是已故职业拳击经纪人丹迪·斯莱特
was the late fight impresario, Dante Slate.
我老爸是拳场之王 管着好多摇钱树
My dad was king of the ring and bringer of the bling.
小丹迪·斯莱特
生意人
现在子承父业 人生过得无比辉煌
And that makes me royalty, blessed with all his powers.
很好 丹迪 但不要看镜头
Really good, Dante, but don’t look into the camera.
看着我
Just look at me.
不会啊
Yeah, I don’t know, man.
我觉得直视观众更好
I think it’s better when I’m connecting straight with people.
-不…-观众朋友 你们好啊
– Yeah, I don’t think… – What’s up, people?
全世界都在高呼再比一场
As the world clamored for a rematch.
斯莱特知道
Slate knew that
赚钱的大好机会来了
ratings would turn to dollar signs for both fighters.
惊天大逆转 太精彩了
What a turn of events! Unbelievable!
1984年7月14号♥ 大西洋城 新泽西州
基德再次对阵雷泽
这场比赛 吸引观众人数之多
The rematch drew the biggest audience
是9年前”马尼拉的震颤”以来之最
since the Thrilla in Manila nine years earlier.
马尼拉的震颤 1975年10月1日拳王阿里和弗雷泽的最终对决
基德选手倒地
Kid goes down!
然而这次 故事有所不同
But this time, the story was different.
雷泽以压倒性优势战胜基德
Razor soundly defeated Kid in a lopsided victory
比赛也只进行了4轮
that was over in four rounds.
看来势必要再赛一回 了结恩怨
What lay ahead was the tie-breaking grudge match
顺便两人都收个几百万进账
that would’ve brought each fighter millions.
谁料 却传来了震惊世界的消息
Then came an announcement that shocked the world.
今天 我正式宣布退出职业拳击界
Today, I’m announcing my retirement from professional boxing.
胆小鬼 我不会放弃重赛的
The man’s a coward. I’m gonna get my rematch.
听到了吗 雷泽
You hear me, Razor?
滚出来再跟我比一场
I’m getting my fucking rematch!
夏普至今对退隐之事
Sharp has declined to comment further
仍拒绝作更多回应
on his decisionto this very day.
很不幸 和许多职业运动员一样
And sadly, like many former professional athletes,
隐退才没几年 他便把钱花光了
he lost his fortune just years after his retirement.
1987年 雷泽重返本森造船厂
Razor went back to Benson Shipbuilders in 1987
那是他发迹前工作的地方
where he had worked before he went pro.
聚光灯渐渐暗淡
As the spotlight faded,
基德拍了各种广♥告♥ 从居可衣到癣退灵
Kid became a pitchman for everything from Jockey to jock itch.
居可衣 世界知名内衣品牌
癣退灵 治疗股癣
如今 他是一名成功的汽车经销商
Today, he runs a successful car dealership
还在匹兹堡开了家人气餐馆
and a popular restaurant in Pittsburgh.
然而 不难想象
Still, one can almost imagine him tonight
在那件事过去30年的今夜
on the 30th anniversary of the fight that never was
他神伤年华老去
contemplating yet another year of growing older,
还依旧对那场没机会再来的比赛
obsessed with a fight that never appened
耿耿于怀
and never will.
声明一下 我没得过股癣
And just for the record, I never had jock itch.
演技好没办法
I’m just a great actor.
旗鼓相当
冠军 早啊
Hey, champ. How’s it going?
别叫我”冠军” 你才冠军呢
Don’t call me “champ.” Come on. I got your “champ.”
喝酒还早吧
A little early to start drinking.
真有两下子
You still got it!
一下子都没有
I got nothing!
伙计们 行了行了
Guys. All right, yeah.
沃尔特
Walter.
-搞什么 -没看到自己上电视吗
– What the hell is happening? – You didn’t see yourself on TV?
我家没电视 对脑子不好
I don’t have a TV. Bad for the brain.
有个节目提到你和基德
There was this thing on about you and Kid.
谁还在乎那事儿
Oh, who cares about that?
伙计 说起来
Man, come on, like…
你干嘛隐退呢 究竟为什么
Why’d you drop out? Seriously.
-真想知道 -是啊
– You really wanna know? – Yeah.
我没告诉过别人
Never told anybody this,
其实 我最想做的事
but, deep inside,
是跳舞
I wanna dance.
我爱跳舞 布里斯托尔踢踏舞
I wanna dance. The Bristol Stomp.
挑逗舞 庞尼舞
The Ching-a-Ling. Pony.
行了 快去搞台电视
Stop, you really need to get a TV.
你不懂欣赏
You don’t know a good thing when you see it.
一击即倒餐馆
什么感觉
What’s it like?
挺厉害 但一会儿就不行了
It’s strong, but it goes down easy.
你知道雷泽·夏普双手都很灵活吗
No, but seriously. Did you know that Razor Sharp was ambidextrous?
不知道啊
No, I hadn’t heard that.
你随便用哪只手都能打晕他
Yeah, you can knock him out with either hand.
就像最后一战 你被他痛扁一拳又一拳
Kind of like how you went down over and over in that last fight.
来了个滑稽的人
Got a comedian in the house.
先生 在我的地盘非得这么不客气吗
Sir, why do you have to be so rude to me in my own place?
别这样 人家是位女士
Easy, Kid, that’s a lady you’re talking to.
你确定吗 乔伊
Are you sure, Joey,
我觉得这位朋友像是带把的
because this guy’s got a real set of balls on him.
老糊涂 那些破事儿都过去30年了
Hey, asshole. It’s been 30 years since those fights.
故事也听厌了
Your shit’s getting boring.
当时 我没准备好
Look, I wasn’t prepared for that fight.
太傲慢 太自负
I was arrogant. I was overconfident.
没有好好训练
I just didn’t train enough.
当然你把每周滚16次床单
Unless you call having sexual intercourse 16 times a week
算作训练也行
adequate training.
别担心亲爱的 我不会对你下手的
But don’t worry, honey, you would’ve been safe.
谢谢今晚大家的配合
We got a good audience tonight.
康伦先生 让我进去
Mr. Conlon, come on. Let me in, man.
不 走开
No, go away!
怎么了 有什么问题
Hey, what’s going on? What’s the problem?
他用轮椅堵着门 这周已经第二次了
He barricaded himself in with his scooter. Second time this week.
第二次了 抱歉 诺拉
Second time? Sorry, Nora.
莱特 是我 怎么了
Lightning, it’s me. What’s the problem?
门口那个变♥态♥ 他把玛利亚换掉了
That degenerate out there! He replaced my girl, Maria!
别这么说 你又不了解人家
Hey, don’t say that. You don’t even know the guy.
他看着人不错
He looks like a nice guy.
不行 我要玛利亚给我擦身子
No! Maria gives me the sponge bath!
不要那家伙 他手粗糙的像砂纸
Not this guy. His hands are like 80 grit sandpaper.
而且他投入过头了
And he’s throwing himself into it a little bit too much,
你明白吗
if you know what I mean.
这辈子 我也没角角落落都洗过
Christ, I’ve never been so clean in my entire life.
-这是我的工作 -了解
– Hey, I’m just doing my job. – I know.
我的童子军团长也是这么说的
Yeah, that’s what my scoutmaster said.
夏普先生 我们谈过了
Mr. Sharp, we’ve had this conversation before.
我明白 他只是处在低谷期
I appreciate it, but he’s just going through a bad time right now.
会好起来的
He’ll get over it.
抱歉 请给他找别家敬老院吧
I’m sorry. He’s gonna have to start looking for another facility.
-好的 没问题 -抱歉
– Okay. No problem. – Sorry.
等等 等等 让我倒车
Wait, wait, wait. Let me back up. Wait!
除了变♥态♥ 谁还会故意
What kind of man knowingly takes a job
找份洗男人蛋蛋的工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!