Why don’t you go over, introduce yourself,
顺便帮我吹捧一下 等会我就不用自己吹牛了
and build me up so I won’t have to brag about myself later.
告诉她 我很有钱 人又帅
Tell her l’m rich, l’m good looking…
还有
and…
我才智过人
I have a rapist wit.
我不认为我能胜任
No, I don’t think I could.
-我办不到 -别这样 上吧
-I’m not. No. -Come on. Please.
别跳了
Stop.
你打算怎样
What are you going to do?
我就靠在吧台上
I’m going to hang by the bar.
摆个姿势
Put out the vibe.
你胸口前面那对肉不错啊
Nice set of hooters you got.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
猫头鹰 很美
The owls, they’re beautiful.
你是鸟类爱好者?
Are you a bird lover?
我? 不是的 我以前养了只鹦鹉而已
Me? Oh, no. I used to have a parakeet,
但是我对别的动物更在行些
but now my main area of expertise is canines.
外行人称其为
Dogs,
狗狗
to the layperson.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也喜欢狗
I love dogs, too.
-你与他们怎么相处的? -我训练他们
-How are you involved with them? -I’ve trained them.
给他们洗澡 帮他们修剪毛发 甚至帮他们接生
Bathed them, clipped them. l’ve even bred them.
真的 有些什么不同寻常的生产?
Really? Any unusual breeding?
没什么 都是狗式生产
No, mostly just doggie-style.
有一次
One time,
我们成功的让一只牛头犬和一只西施狗交♥配♥
we successfully mated a bulldog with a shitzu.
真的?
Really?
太奇怪了
That’s weird.
所以呢 我们称其为狗屁连天
Yeah, we called it a ‘bullshit’.
说正经的
Anyway, the real reason
我来这里的真正原因是
I came over here…
向你介绍一位我的朋友
was to introduce you to a buddy of mine.
玛丽 我想我没见过你这位朋友吧
Mary, I don’t believe l’ve met your friend.
我们都还没自我介绍呢
We haven’t been properly introduced.
-我叫玛丽·斯文森 -哈瑞·邓恩
-My name’s Mary Swanson. -Harry Dunne.
很荣幸认识您 这是我继母 海伦
Nice to meet you. My stepmother Helen.
哈瑞·邓恩 很荣幸认识您二位
Harry Dunne. Pleasure to meet you both.
我看见你进来了 希望能见到你
I was hoping l’d get a chance to meet you.
噢 真的吗?
Oh, you were? Really?
你的燕尾服 太搞笑了
That tuxedo. It’s fabulous!
我喜欢有幽默感的男人
I love a man with a sense of humor.
玛丽也是 你的衣服太扯了
And so does Mary. It’s hysterical.
-当真? -果然
-Really? -Oh, yes.
-说回我的朋友呢 -你明天都怎么安排的?
-About my friend… -What are you doing tomorrow?
玛丽需要一个陪她去滑雪的同伴
Mary needs someone to hit the slopes with.
她什么?
She what?
-海伦 你让我难堪了 -很明显 你就是
-Helen.You’re embarrassing me. -Yeah, well you are.
毕竟 再过几星期 雪就化光了
After all.The snow’ll be gone in a couple of weeks.
这是最后的机会了 你可要把握住哦
This may be your last chance. The poor things never gets out.
你说呢 邓恩先生 你有空吗?
Well, Mr. Dunne. Are you available?
-不知道我哥们 -扔了你的哥们吧 就一天时间
-I don’t know. My friend… -Forget your friend for one day.
我想你们会很愉快的 你说呢
You’ll have a wonderful time. What do you say?
不知道 这事情有点
I don’t know. The thing is…
当然有空 什么时间
Sure. What time?
你怎么不把她带过来?
How come you didn’t bring her over?
放松 搞定了 明天你和她有个约会
Relax, you’re golden. I got you a date with her tomorrow.
我爱你 老兄
I love you, man.
好了好了 你在亲我呢
Okay, you’re kissing me.
你亲的是我
You’re kissing me.
有点兴奋过度了
This calls for a little of the bubbly.
-你不愧是我最好的朋友 -谢谢
-You’re gonna be my best man. -Oh, good.
我保证是的
I promise.
伙计 你为自己赢得了头等舱的座位
You just earned yourself a seat at the head of the table.
咱们已经有燕尾服了
We already got the tuxes.
快闪吧 闯了大祸了
Boy, this party really died.
也许只是个巧合
Maybe it was a coincidence.
“也许只是个巧合”
“Maybe it was a coincidence.”
是个信♥号♥♥ 莎瑞 简单明了
It was a message, Shay, pure and simple.
我们杀了他们的鸟 现在他们来杀我们的了
We killed their bird, now they killed one of ours.
哪有人能用软木塞弹死一只鸟的
How can anybody whack a bird with a cork?
他们是高手中的高手
These guys aren’t just anybody.
不是普通人
They’re good.
我来啦
Hey.Coming!
夫人
Ma’am.
衣服不错啊 先生
Beautiful outfit, sir.
打赏你的
There you go.
你好啊
How are you doing?
你来早了点 我们还有45分钟才营业
You’re early. We don’t open for 45 minutes.
我来等人的
I’m meeting someone here.
介意我坐下来等不?
Mind if I wait at the bar?
当然不 请坐
No. Come on in.
天气真不错 对吧 哈瑞
It’s a beautiful day, huh, Harry?
是啊 我有生以来最精彩的一天 多谢你
Yes, l’ve had a wonderful time so far, thank you.
老天 上来的感觉真不错
God, it feels so good to get up here.
最后这几个星期我一般不怎么出门
I haven’t been outside much last couple of weeks.
为什么呢
Oh, yeah? Why not?
有些家庭方面的
There’s been some…
私人问题
family problems.
我不想说那些事情烦你
I don’t want to bore you with those.
谢谢
Thanks.
瞧 起霜了
Oh, look. Frost.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我经常这么玩的
I do this all the time.
你们好啊
Hi there.
小崽
Say, kids…
你们带没带得有热水
You don’t have a cup of warm water, do you?
请问下
Excuse me.
到10点钟没有
Is it 10 AM yet?
都中午1点了
It’s 1.00.
我这里也是1点
That’s what I have too.
我还以为表走快了
I thought maybe it was fast.
她来晚了
She’s late?
几个小时而已
Just a couple of hours.
你知道 女孩们
You know girls.
当他们激动的时候
When they’re excited about something,
什么都力求完美
everything has to be perfect.
这瓶算我的
This one is on me.
免费
Yippie.
白葡萄酒 一杯
Chablis, please.
你好
Hello.
倒霉的日子 对吧
Bad day, huh?
我也是
Me too.
自从和男朋友分手以后 一切都变样了
It’s been bad since I broke up with my boyfriend.
天呐 小可怜 痛吗
My God! You poor guy. Does it hurt?
我没事 我给你留了个座
Oh, no. I’m fine. I saved a seat for you.
太可笑了 我帮你弄下来
Oh, no. This is silly. Let me help you.
长痛不如短痛
It’ll only hurt for a moment.
准备好了?
Come on. Ready?
我对自己说 在他杀死你之前赶紧跑
I thought: ‘Run for your life before he kills you both.’
你知道那呆子说啥?
You know what the klutz did?
不知道 不在乎
No, and I don’t care.
有天晚上他喝得烂醉回来
He came home one night dead drunk
还准备去修水池
and he wanted to fix the sink.
打死我都不信
I couldn’t believe him.
来谈谈你吧 你来这里干嘛
Enough of me. Let’s talk about you.How can you here.
酒保
Bartender.
你不会刚好认识玛丽·斯文森吧
You wouldn’t happen to know a Mary Swanson?
玛丽·斯文森?
Mary Swanson?
认识 她是这里的常客
Yeah, she comes in here all the time.
-你娃娃什么意思 -她来这里吃饭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!