-What’s that supposed to mean? -She has dinner.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你知道她住哪里不?
Do you know where she lives?
她家在阿尔宾大道上有栋大房♥子
Her family has the big place up on Alpine Drive.
阿尔宾大道?
Alpine Drive?
大房♥子?
Big place?
不是吧
No way!
太棒了
That’s great!
咱们登陆月球了
We landed on the Moon!
今天我过得很愉快 多谢了 哈瑞
Today was just what I needed. Thanks a lot Harry.
我的荣幸 玛丽
It was pleasure, Mary.
你晚上7点45分来接我
You’ll pick me up tonight, at 7.45?
不行 我晚上有些事情要处理下
No, l’ve got some things to take care of first.
只能8点差一刻来接你
Let’s make it quarter to eight.
别闹了
Stop it.
说好了 7点45
Okay, 7.45.
回头见
Bye.
没道理啊 她和我说的确实是10点钟
It doesn’t make sense. She told me 10 o’clock, sharp.
你确定你没走错酒吧?
You sure you went to the right bar?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我确定
I’m pretty sure.
大厅酒吧嘛 就在大厅右手边
Lobby bar, right in the lobby.
那么
Well…
也许她临时改变主意了
Maybe she had a change of heart.
真讨厌 这样的女人真让人讨厌
That pisses me off. That pisses me right off.
我最讨厌女人这样了
I hate when women do that.
她亲自对我说的 她想和你见面 可是现在却
She wanted to see you again. She told me. And now, no.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait.
她肯定说的是晚上10点
She must have meant 10 at night!
你认为呢
Do you think?
她怎么会大清早就跑酒吧去
Why meet at a bar at 10 in the morning?
我以为她是个暴躁的酒鬼
I figured she was a raging alcoholic.
这段时间
And l’ve been going
我一直在痛苦中煎熬
through such pain and anguish.
就像地狱 一无所有
Such hell! For nothing!
好笑 真好笑
God, that’s funny.
有意思
Oh, that’s good stuff.
这样吧
Well, listen…
你找计划晚上行动 我再去打探一下
Your night’s planned, so l’ll go catch a flick.

Okay.
上午10点
Ten in the morning.
哈瑞 老伙计 好兄弟
Harry, old buddy, old pal.
你走之前 我们来干上一杯如何
Join me in a good luck toast before you head out?
好的 无论如何我都全力支持你
Sure. Whatever you think will help your chances.
好的 先生
Yes, siree.
知道我为什么喜欢你吗 哈瑞
You know why I like you Harry?
因为你是个正常人
Cause you’re a regular guy.
也是我想让你继续正常的原因
That’s why I want you to stay regular.
半汤匙搅匀 拉得你倒海翻江
One half teaspoon for fast, effective relief.
敬我的朋友 哈瑞
To my friend, Harry.
我的媒人
The matchmaker.
别扯淡了
Get out of here.
门没锁 自己上楼来
Hi, the door’s open. Come upstairs.
就像在自己家里一样 我马上就好 1分钟时间
Make yourself at home. l’m almost ready. One minute.
好主意
Sounds good.
哈瑞 你在里面吗?
Harry? Are you in there?
这就出来
Be right out.
别用马桶哦 坏的
Don’t use the toilet. It’s broken.
坏了 冲不了水的
The toilet doesn’t flush.
没 我在刮脸
No, I was just shaving.
刮什么脸?
Shaving?
我出门晚了点
I was running late.
我想节约些时间
I thought this would save time.
好的 我在厨房♥等你
I’ll be in the kitchen whenever you’re ready.
上帝
Oh, Jeez.
新闻摘要
Tomorrow,
在门德斯兄弟律师事务所
inside the home of the Menendez brothers’ attorney.
我们回到这令人心碎的故事中来
We’ll be back with the heartbreaking story
这位失明的罗得岛男孩被骗
of the blind Rhode Island boy who was duped into
买♥♥了一只死掉的鹦鹉
buying a dead parakeet.
我以为鹦鹉只是不喜欢说话
I just thought he was real quiet.
居然有这种恶心的家伙
Who are these sick people?
你好
Hi.
记得我不
Remember me?
不太记得
Not really.
罗德岛
Providence.
-上星期 我送你到机场 -原来是你
-I drove you to the airport last week. -Oh, my God.
洛伊德 对不?
Lloyd, right?
你记得我的名字
You remembered my name.
-你怎么来阿斯平了? -我给你送公事包来了
-Why are you in Aspen? -I brought your briefcase.
你落在机场了 小迷糊
You left it in the airport, you big goof.
我的包在你哪里?
You have my briefcase?
在我住的酒店
It’s at my hotel.
上车 我们这就去拿
Jump on the bike and we’ll get it.
除非
Unless…
你很忙 那我就
Unless you’re busy. l’ll…
不忙 你在这等我一下
No. You wait right here.
我不想强人所难
No. I don’t want to…
快点冲水 混♥蛋♥马桶
Come on. Flush, you bastard.
哈瑞 你在里面做什么?
Harry.What are you doing in there?
我在刷牙
I’m just cleaning my teeth.
很抱歉 临时有急事
Sorry, something important has come up.
我走开一下
I must run out.
-很紧急的事情 我稍候再解释 -玛丽
-An emergency. I’ll explain later. -But Mary…
就这样 我得走了
I’m sorry. l’ve got to go.
我保证以后再找时间约你
I promise we’ll do this again sometime.
看谁先到上面
Race you to the top.
胜利
I won.
眼熟吧
Look familiar?
真不敢相信是你拿了
I don’t believe you have it!
当然是我拿了
Of course I have it.
洛伊德·克斯迈斯开车送一位女士去机场时 会保证她带上所有的行李
When Lloyd Christmas drive a woman to the airport, I make sure she gets her luggage.
这就是我的哲学
That’s my whole philosophy.
太不敢相信了
This is incredible.
你赶了2000英里路
You drove 2,000 miles…
仅仅是为了我?
just for me?
我又没有什么
I didn’t really have…
要紧事做
a lot to do.
我明白丢失东西的沮丧感觉
And I know how frustrating it is to lose a bag.
洛伊德 你人真好
That is so sweet, Lloyd.
玛丽 我知道有些唐突
Look,Mary I know this may seem sudden,
但我冥思苦想
but l’ve given it some thought.
用了一生的时间去等待
I’ve been waiting for you all my life,
现在我勇敢的说出来
and l’m not ashamed to admit it.
等我
Please…
等我说完
Let me finish.
我为你疯狂
I’m crazy about you.
从来没有人让我有这种感觉
I’ve never felt this way about anybody.
听我说
Listen to me.
这感觉 方佛回到了学生时代
I feel like a schoolboy again,
一个勇敢追求情人的
who desperately wants to make sweet,
阳光男孩
sweet love to you.
我还以为你和别人讲话呢
I thought you were talking to someone.
我很想和未成年小男孩做♥爱♥
I desperately want to make love to a schoolboy.
-也许我该走了 -别
-Maybe I should be going. -No.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
我意思是
What I meant was…
我喜欢你 玛丽
I like you, Mary.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
我想问你个问题 直率的
I want to ask you a question, straight out,
直接的 并且我希望你能给我一个诚实的答案

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!