and overthrow Elizabeth…”
那个仍然占据着皇位的
The illegitimate and heretical whore
不会法的异教杂种…
who now sits upon the throne.
只要诺福克在这上面签字 他就犯了叛国罪啦
All Norfolk need do is sign this paper, and treason will have been committed.
那就让他签吧
Then let him sign it.
把这件事情办了
And let it all be done.
将来
In the future,
当英格兰又太平了 虔诚了
when England is safe again and faithful,
人们会感谢这场行动 不计较我的做法
they will thank me for this act and forget the manner of it.
是不是?
Is it not true?
务必将信送出去
Deliver this most carefully.
这是什么意思?
What is the meaning of this?
你被捕啦 得跟他们去伦敦塔
Your Grace is arrested. You must go with these men to the Tower.
我不想服从你的命令 我是诺福克
I must do nothing by your orders. I am Norfolk.
你以前是
You were Norfolk.
死囚没有头衔
The dead have no titles.
你曾是英格兰最有势力的人
You were the most powerful man in England
还可能更有势力
and could have been greater still
可你没勇气表现忠诚
but you had not the courage to be loyal.
只能为了虚荣心而伏法
Only the conviction of your own vanity.
我觉得一个人的勇敢 表现在他临死的时候
I think, Walsingham, a man’s courage is in the manner of his death.
我高兴我为信仰而死
I am content to die for my beliefs.
砍我的头吧
So cut off my head
我是殉教者
and make me a martyr.
人♥民♥会永远记住的
The people will always remember it.
不可能…
No…
他们会忘记的
They will forget.
陛下
Your Majesty
你知道
knows that
我只是为了信仰
I did it only for my faith.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
你做过的许多善事会被记住的
All your many kindnesses are remembered.
放心吧 我会照顾你们的子女的
You must not think we care not for your children.
啊 陛下 你最是仁慈宽厚了
Your Majesty is merciful and forgiving.
别磨蹭啦 “沃辛汉姆”?
What kept you, Walsingham?
我等着呢
I have been waiting.
陛下…
Your Majesty…
你的朋友们
They are all gone to the Tower.
都去伦敦塔了
Your friends.
告诉我
Tell me,
该怎么侍候你呢 “罗伯特”?
how should I serve thee, Robert?
我的路到头啦
My course is run.
究竟…为了什么
Just tell me why.
为了什么?
Why?
陛下
Madam,
难道你现在还不明白?
is it not plain enough to you?
能得到女王的爱
It is no easy thing to be loved
是多么的不容易
by the Queen.
会腐蚀任何男人的灵魂
It would corrupt the soul of any man.
看在上帝的份上 杀我吧
Now, for God’s sake, kill me.
不…
No…
我倒宁愿让你活着
I think rather to let you live.
陛下 这不可以 “罗伯特”勋爵犯了叛国罪
Madam, that is not wise. Lord Robert has committed treason.
应该受到惩罚 – 我倒想以他作为警示
He must be made example of. – And I will make an example of him.
之所以让他活着
He shall be kept alive
是让他永远提醒我
to always remind me
我曾离危险有多近
of how close I came to danger.
我把英格兰的敌人除掉了
I have rid England of her enemies.
现在怎么办?
What do I do now?
难道我是铁石铸就?
Am I to be made of stone?
不因任何事物动心?
Must I be touched by nothing?
对 陛下 你君临天下
Aye, Madam, to reign supreme.
人需要有高远的东西供自己敬仰崇拜
All men need something greater than themselves to look up to and worship.
是他们必须能够感触到的
They must be able to touch the divine
神圣
here on earth.
她竟然有如此巨大的力量
She had such power over men’s hearts.
让人们为她而死
They died for her.
人们找不到可以替代她的
They have found nothing to replace her.
你会受到报应的!
You will be damned for this!
我想我今晚要死了
Tonight I think I die.
说啊!
Speak up!
“凯特”…
Kat…
我又回复了贞洁
I have become a virgin.
你看 “伯力”勋爵
Observe, Lord Burghley.
我嫁给了
I am married
英格兰
to England.
伊丽莎白又统治了40年
ELIZABETH REIGNED FOR ANOTHER 40 YEARS
“沃辛汉姆”一直是她最信任最忠诚的部下
WALSINGHAM REMAINED HER MOST TRUSTED AND LOYAL ADVISOR TO THE END
她从未结婚 从未私下里再见”罗伯特”
SHE NEVER MARRIED AND NEVER SAW DUDLEY IN PRIVATE AGAIN
据说她弥留时呼唤”罗伯特”的名字
ON HER DEATHBED SHE WAS SAID TO HAVE WHISPERED HIS NAME
当她去世的时候 英格兰成为欧洲最富强的国家
BY THE TIME OF HER DEATH ENGLAND WAS THE RICHEST AND MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN EUROPE
伊丽莎白时期被称为英格兰的黄金时代
HER REIGN HAS BEEN CALLED THE GOLDEN AGE
伊丽莎白
E L I Z A B E T H
贞洁女王
THE VIRGIN QUEEN

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!