进入我脚的柔软部分
into the soft part of my foot.
于是我们把它脱了下来 一瘸一拐地走到片场
So we took it off,and I limped to the set with one foot.
我开始对未来的日子感到恐慌
It was then I began to panic about the days to come.
当演员和工作人员开始抱怨恶劣的环境时…
As the actors and crew began to grumble about the adverse conditions…
亚利克•基尼斯爵士是职业精神的楷模
it was Sir Alec Guinness who served as a role model of professionalism.
对我来说 观看他表演是件很有趣的事
It was, for me, fascinating to watch Alec Guinness.
他总是有备而来 非常专业
He was always prepared, always professional
总是对其他演员很好
always very kind to the other actors.
对如何为剧情服务胸有成竹
He had a very clear head about how to serve the story.
他是让故事变得合乎情理的人
He was the person who sort of brought it some legitimacy.
我问他为什么想做这件事
I asked him why he wanted to do it.
是因为喜欢扮演导师或巫师
He loved the idea of playing a mentor or a wizard…
在寓意剧里…
in a morality play…
善与恶的界限如此清晰
where good and evil are so clearly defined.
开拍!
Action!
你们拥有这两个机器人多久了? -3或4个季度
How long have you had these droids? -Three or four seasons.
如果你需要 可以卖♥♥给你
They’re up for sale if you want them.
让我看看你们的证件
Let me see your identification.
你不需要看他的证件
You don’t need to see his identification.
我们不需要看他的证件
I don’t need to see your identification.
这些不是你要找的机器人
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
这些不是我们要找的机器人
These aren’t the droids we’re looking for.
他能去忙自己的事情了
He can go about his business.
你去忙自己的事情吧
You can go about your business.
开走
Move along.
卢卡斯 与此同时…
Lucas, meanwhile…
它的脖子被道具卡住了…
was up to his neck in malfunctioning props…
电子故障…
electronic breakdowns…
以及其它问题
and other production woes.
“星球大战”已经在努力按计划进行
Star Wars was already struggling to stay on schedule.
在突尼斯拍摄完后发生了好转…
The only silver lining was that after Tunisia…
拍摄点转移到一个更稳定的环境
the production would be moving to a more controlled environment–
伦敦郊外的埃尔斯特里工作室
Elstree Studios outside London.
埃尔斯特里的舞台是世界上最大的
The stages at Elstree were among the largest in the world…
经过几个月的建设 布景现在已经完工…
and the sets, now finished after months of construction…
真令人印象深刻
were just as impressive.
“星球大战”所有演员都齐聚一堂
For the first time, the entire Star Wars cast was together.
与昔日的风格迥然不同
That was almost like a whole separate movie.
就像一个全新的开始
It was like getting a whole, fresh start.
一切都是新的
And it was all new, really.
我们的年龄都大不相同
We were all very different ages.
我19岁 哈里森33岁
I was 19, Harrison was 33.
他是学校里的大人物
He was sort of the big man on campus.
很有明星气质 让人倾佩
Meeting him,you sort of felt, ”Well, he’ll be a movie star. ”
服装 化妆 机器人和外星人…
Costumes, makeup, robots and aliens…
我们都准备好了
were all ready to go.
戴上面具后我变成了楚伊
I put that mask on and Chewie transformed me.
姿态也发生了改变
I transformed. The attitude was different.
走路风格要变 像楚伊一样
The walk was different. Chewie turned on.
做场景 回来 摘下面具…
Do the scenes, come back, take the mask off…
彼得来了
Peter was back.
开拍
Action.
那老头疯了
That old man’s mad.
这是你说过的 楚伊
You said it, Chewie.
你从哪找来这么一个老顽固?
Boy, where did you dig up that old fossil?
本是个很好的人 -好到老是惹来麻烦
Ben is a great man. -Great at getting us into trouble.
你也没给出什么好建议
I didn’t hear you give any ideas.

Cut.
但在埃尔斯特里工作室…
But working at Elstree Studios…
并不意味着一帆风顺…
didn’t mean the production was free from problems…
英国工会有着严格的规定
or strict British union regulations.
到五点半 我们得停下来…
At 5:30 we had to stop…
如果我们正在拍摄
unless we were in the middle of a shot.
我会要求加班15分钟
I could ask the crew for an extra 15 minutes
但是他们总是投票反对我
but they always voted me down.
我无意贬低英国人 但他们并不看好”星战”
Not to put down the British crew, but there was an attitude of”What’s this?”
大多数员工认为”星球大战”…
It didn’t help that most of the crew thought Star Wars…
只是一部儿童电影
was just a children’s film.
有时连演员都没有认真对待这部作品
At times even the actors were hard-pressed to take the work seriously.
我觉得不会有什么好结果
Didn’t think it was gonna be any good. At least I didn’t.
我想 这有点奇怪
I thought, ”This is a bit strange.”
我记得有这么个照明师
I can remember this lighting man–
他说:”这拍的是什么? 一堆垃圾”
He said, ”What is all this about? It’s a load of rubbish. ”
我们当时也有同样的想法 觉得有点怪
And we all thought the same at the time–”Yeah, it’s a bit strange.”
开拍!
Action!
那位公主的发髻看上去十分怪异
It was a princess with her hair in weird buns on the side…
还有巨人套着猴子服装
and a giant in a monkey suit or something.
我是说 这真的非常奇怪
I mean, it was very, very weird.
我不要冒险! 不想被牵连!
No more adventures! I’m not getting involved!
不要嫌我啰嗦 你不该去那里
Don’t you call me a mindless philosopher you overweight glob of grease!
砰!
Bang!
我一定会后悔的
I’m going to regret this.
那是场棘手的对白
It was tough dialogue to say.
我说”塔金总督 我都认出你的臭味了”
So I got, ”Governor Tarkin, I thought I recognized your foul stench. ”
不知道你们 我一直都是这么说话的
Which, I don’t know about you, but I’m always talking like that.
塔金总督
Governor Tarkin.
我早该料到你在控制维达
I should have expected to find you holding Vader’s leash.
我一上船就闻到了你的臭味
I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.
到现在仍是这么迷人
Charming to the last.
就像人们常说的”白字黑字 念出来却词不达意”
We used to say, ”You can type this stuff, but you can’t say it.”
乔治其实并不喜欢待在伦敦
George didn’t really like being in London…
我认为 这是最好的表达方式
I suppose, is the best way to say it.
他不喜欢离开家乡
He doesn’t like being away from home.
是世上最不善于交际的人
He’s not the most gregarious person in the world.
他和摄影师发生过一些冲突
He had some clashes with the cameraman.
吉尔伯特•泰勒非常老派和古怪
Gil Taylor was a very old-school cameraman–very crotchety.
虽然乔治不再拍低成本电影…
George, coming out of low-budget filmmaking…
但过去他习惯了亲历亲为
was used to doing a lot of things himself.
故有时乔治会说 在这里放盏灯
So George would say things like, ”Well, put a light here. ”
吉尔对这种事很生气
And Gil took offense at that kind of thing.
他说”这不是你该管的 孩子”
He says, ”That’s not yourjob, son. ”
你给我任务 让我来实现它…
”You tell me what you want to see, and I’ll do it…
我会尽我所能来达成(别画蛇添足)
the way I think is best to create what you want to see.”
这是工作风格的冲突
It was a clash of style of working.
场景327号♥ 第4次
Slate 327, take four.
我们到奥德朗了
We’re coming up on Alderaan.
我感觉到了些东西 几乎能看见了
I did feel something. I could almost see the remote.
这很好
That’s good.
你已经为你的将来 迈出了坚实的一步
You’ve taken your first step into a larger world.
卢卡斯也很沮丧…
Lucas also became frustrated…
服装 布景和其他制♥作♥元素…
that the costumes, sets and other production elements…
没有达到他对”星球大战”的设想
weren’t living up to his vision for Star Wars.
由于电影预算的原因 需要做出妥协…
The compromises required due to the film’s budget…
几乎每天都在折磨他
plagued him on an almost daily basis.
令人失望的是酒吧场景
What was disappointing would be the cantina sequence.
剧本描述得很有趣…
It was really imaginatively described…
然而你走进去…
and then you go in there…
看起来像”核桃夹子组曲”
and it looks like The Nutcracker Suite.
有个青蛙男和老鼠女…
There’s a frog guy and a mouse girl…
还有一只大蟋蟀
and a giant cricket at the bar.
真的很让人失望
It was just really disappointing.
但乔治说:”别担心 我们会解决的”
But George says, ”Don’t worry. We’re gonna fix all of this. ”
我们没看到屏幕上有什么变化
We didn’t see anything of what ended up on the screen.
当死星炸了我的母星…
So when they blew my planet up…
我只看到有个家伙去碰撞环形木板
I was looking at a guy going like this against a board with a circle on it.
我是说 这很有趣
I mean, it was funny.
继续行动 准备好就发射了
Proceed with the operation. You may fire when ready.
什么?
What?
塔图因太偏远 显示不了它的威力
Dantooine is too remote to make an effective demonstration.
我们会慢慢跟你的叛军朋友算账的
We will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!