好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你这个油腔滑调的家伙
You old smoothie.
“帝国反击战”也引入了一个新的反派
The Empire Strikes Back also introduced a new villain to the saga–
精于算计的冷血赏金猎人波巴•费特
the calculating, cold-blooded bounty hunter Boba Fett.
朋友 这怎么了?
What’s going on, buddy?
你将被碳化冷冻
You’re being put into carbon freeze.
要是他死了怎么办? 他可值不少钱呢
What if he doesn’t survive? He’s worth a lot to me.
如果他死了 帝国会补偿你的损失的 把他弄进去
The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in.
我们看了乔治写的关于汉•索罗进入冷冻室场景
We looked at the scene where Han Solo goes into the freezing chamber.
的原剧本…
George had scripted…
莱娅公主和汉•索罗的原对话是这样的:
an exchange between Princess Leia and Han Solo which went like this:
她说:”我爱你” 汉•索罗回:”我也爱你”
She said, ”I love you,” and Han Solo said, ”I love you too.”
在我看来 这样对话并没有展现…
And it kind of seemed to me that we weren’t taking advantage…
为汉•索罗设定的角色性格
of the character that we’d established for Han Solo.
我们试着拍了一次又一次
We tried take after take after take.
都没有令我信服 最后…
Nothing satisfied me. And finally…
我说 哈里森
I said, ”Harrison.
别想(剧本)了 自♥由♥发挥 好的 行动!”
Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. Let’s shoot it. Okay, action!”
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
他来了 我说”停”
And he dropped in, and I said, ”Cut. ”
我说: 是啊 这句话很棒 这是汉”独奏”
I said, ”Yeah, that’s a great line. That’s Han Solo.”
讽刺的是 人们谈论最多的新角色根本不是人类…
Ironically, the most talked-about new character wasn’t a human at all…
而是一个叫尤达的两英尺高的木偶
but a two-foot-tall puppet called Yoda.
由斯图尔特•弗里伯恩设计…
Designed by Stuart Freeborn…
由布偶大♥师♥弗兰克•奥兹操作…
and operated by Muppeteer Frank Oz…
这个生物是个完全真实的角色…
the tiny creature was a fully realized character…
也是电影木偶戏的一个独特成就
and a unique achievement in movie puppetry.
乔治给我看了几张原始素描
George showed me a few original sketches…
我想 “嗯 这很有趣…
and I thought, ”Well, that’s interesting…
但我想要更成熟的作品 你懂吗?
but I want something in more depth, ”you see?
所以我看着镜子 我想 “嗯…
So I looked in the mirror, and I thought, ”Well…
我的脸上有些有趣的东西”
something perhaps a little bit amusing about my face.”
所以我模仿了自己
So I modeled something of myself.
现在我得让他看起来像个智者
Now I’ve got to make him look intelligent.
我拿了张爱因斯坦的照片 把他的皱纹画上去了
I got this photograph of Einstein and put the Einstein wrinkles in all around.
我思虑了很多…
I did a lot of thinking about it…
因为他必须拥有微妙的表情和动作…
because he’s got to be full of subtle action and movements…
尤其是脸部和身体
especially in the face and the body.
我把所有必要的东西都加进去 最后成功了
And I put it all in, what was necessary, and finally it all worked.
我记得斯图尔特压力很大 气氛非常紧张
I remember Stuart was under the gun. And it was very tense. Very tense.
我们得有始有终 得去尤达操纵尤达大♥师♥啦
We had to get this thing done. We’ve got to start shooting with Yoda.
所以…
So…
讨论的时候 我看到了尤达的头…
while we were talking to him, I just had Yoda’s head…
于是拿到手上观察 却掉在地上摔碎了
and I was just playing with it and I dropped it and it cracked.
事已至此
So here we are–
斯图亚特说:”我需要喝一杯”
Then Stuart said, ”I need a drink.”
这很糟糕 因为我们的压力更太大了…
So it was terrible, because here we’re pressing so much…
是我把事情搞砸的
and I’m the one who screwed it up.
为了拍摄移♥动♥的木偶…
In order to shoot the puppet moving…
布景得建五英尺左右高
the set had to be built about five feet…
在舞台的地板之上
above the floor of the stage.
我们会在上面挖洞或建造山脊…
And we would put holes or ridges…
在尤达大♥师♥站立和…
where it would stand on top of it…
移♥动♥的地方建立轨道
and he could move it along in a certain direction.
所以这必须是设定好的
So it had to be predetermined.
舞台顶上是树…
On top of the stage were trees…
岩石 洞穴 一切
rocks, caves, everything.
可是 他们听不见上面的声音…
Now, they couldn’t hear above…
马克听不到弗兰克•奥兹的声音
and Mark couldn’t hear Frank Oz.
听不到对方说话 怎么演一场戏?
How do you do a scene? You can’t hear each other.
这一点我很佩服马克
I give Mark a lot of credit for this.
我记得…
I can remember…
一个微弱的声音向我喊道 “诺曼” 他说
this little voice called over to me–”Norman,” he said.
我脸红了…
And I actually blushed…
因为这个奇怪的小东西看起来太真实了
because it seemed so real, this weird, weird little thing.
这是极其艰难的体力工作
It was tremendously diffiicult physical work.
整层楼大约有三英尺半 四英尺高
The whole floor was about three-and-a-half,four feet high…
这样我就可以在地板下面
so I could be underneath the floor…
然后把手从洞里伸出来
and then I would hold my hand up through a hole.
我记得克什纳跟我说
And I remember Kersh was talking to me–
但他有时会和尤达聊天…
But he sometimes talked to Yoda. I’m saying…
“克什 我听不见 我在这里 在地板下面”
”Kersh, I can’t hear you. I’m down here under the floor.”
叫他朝镜头那边看一点
Look a bit more towards the lens.
还有就是
The other way.
压力太大了 我想尽快完成
But the pressure was extreme because I was taking too much time.
因为这是第一次做非常花费时间
I was taking too much time because this was the first time this had been done.
我做连接控制耳朵的缆绳
You know, I had somebody doing the cables for the ears.
有人做控制眼睛部件 有人做手部动作
Somebody else was doing the eyes. Somebody was doing it on the left hand.
我和另外三个人试着赋予一个玩偶生命
I had me and three other people trying to bring one character to life.
把眼睛集中一点 是的 就一下
Center those eyes a bit. Yeah,just one second.
眼睛 这样做 -对了
The eyes. This way. -There.
又太过了 就是这样
That’s a bit too far. There. That’s it.
这很好 格雷厄姆 保持住 准备好了
That’s good, Graham. Okay. We’ll go back into that. Ready.
好吧 开拍
All right. Action.
我跟着感觉走 -做事不考虑后果
I followed my feelings. -You are reckless.
我也曾是 如果您记得的话
So was I, if you remember.
他太大了
He is too old.
是的 大到难以开始训练
Yes, too old to begin the training.
我一点都不害怕
I’m not afraid.
你以后会的
You will be.
你会的
You will be.
对不起
Sorry.
问题是
Problems.
那真是实质性的进展…
That was like a real leap…
因为如果那个木偶不起作用…
because if that puppet had not worked…
整部电影都要跟着完蛋
the whole film would have been down the tubes.
如果它是一个迟钝的小木偶 那将是场灾难
It would have been a disaster if it had been a silly little Muppet.
如果是在电影里活蹦乱跳的科米蛙…
If it had been Kermit running around in that movie…
整部电影会被它压垮的
the whole movie would’ve collapsed under the weight of it.
340E 主和副摄影
340E, take two, A and B cameras.
虽然许多人帮助把尤达演活了…
While many individuals helped bring Yoda to life…
但却是马克•哈米尔可信的表演…
it was Mark Hamill’s believable performance…
让观众接受了尤达大♥师♥角色
that made audiences accept the character.
黑暗之”原力”很强大吗?
Is the dark side stronger?
不 不是
No, no.
但黑暗之路更快 更容易 更诱人
Quicker, easier, more seductive.
那我怎能分辨好坏呢?
How am I to know the good side from the bad?
你会知道的…
You will know…
当你心平气和之时
when you are calm, at peace.
对于哈米尔来说 扮演训练中的绝地武士…
For Hamill, playing a Jedi-in-training…
不仅是身体上的挑战
was more than just a physical challenge…
也会有情感的问题
it was also an emotional one.
几个月来我独自一人
I was the only human being on the call sheet for months.
演员:马克•哈米尔 角色:卢克
It would say, ”Actor: Mark Hamill. Part: Luke.
道具:蛇 蜥蜴 机器人…
Props: Snakes, lizards, robots…
烟雾机 吉拉怪兽”
smoke machines, Gila monsters. ”
就这样
This is it.
如果你选择那条捷径 如同维德当年一样…
If you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did…
你就将成为恶魔的代言人 银河系将陷入…
you will become an agent of evil and the galaxy will be plunged deeper…
仇恨和绝望的深渊 -他咬我
into the abyss of hate and despair. -He bit me.
你在明处
You’re in the light.
咬你? -是的!
Bit you? -Yeah!
他没咬我? 只是表达爱意吗
Didn’t he bite me? It was a little love nip.
弗兰克和工作人员在那里…
Frank Oz and his crew were there…
但他们是在舞台下面
but they’d get buried down underneath the ground.
我带着耳机 可以听到…
I had an earpiece where I could hear…
“你已经”
”Many years have you–”
然后就会转错方向 忍♥不住拿起广播…
Then if you turned your head the wrong way, you’d pick up Radio 1 …
说那是滚石乐队唱的”爱太傻”
and it was the Rolling Stones singing ”Fool to Cry.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!