砰!
Bang!
你们还称自己为人类
And you call yourselves humans.
乔治从不说话
George never talked.
他希望我们能找到默契
We felt he wanted us to hit our marks…
并神奇地明白他的心声
and magically accommodate our dialogue.
他一度失声 我们好几天都没发现
He lost his voice at one point. We didn’t know that for days.
我们想给他一块小板 上面写着…
And we wanted to get him a little board that said…
“更快 更激烈”
”Faster and more intense.”
这是他的导演风格
That was his main direction.
他只是想让我们加快速度
Hejust wanted us to speed through it.
众所周知 他总是在拍摄后说…
George is notorious for saying, after a take…
“再拍一次 更快 更强”
”Do it again. Faster, more intensity. ”
太棒了 托尼 再来一次 能再快点吗?
He certainly said to me, ”Terrific, Tony. Can you do it again, faster?”
但我并没有”更强烈”
But I didn’t get ”more intensity.”
我不认为机器人应有更强烈的情感 你呢?
I didn’t think 3PO with more intensity would be bearable. Do you?
我说已经全面警戒了
I said all systems have been alerted to your presence, sir.
只有主通道是开的
The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out.
我们经常要猜测他的意思
We all had to fill in a lot of the blanks.
他只会告诉我们对不对 喜欢与否…
It was more a matter of, if we did something he didn’t like he’d tell us…
而不是告诉我们该做什么
rather than telling us what to do.
我觉得乔治就像
I think George likes people.
我认为乔治是个热心肠的人
I think George is a warmhearted person.
但是 他对表演的过程有点不耐烦…
But, yeah, he’s a little impatient with the process of acting…
寻找灵感 融入场景之类的
of finding something, you know.
他认为就在那里
He thinks it’s there.
“就在那 我写下来了” 你懂吗?
”It’s right there. I wrote it down.” You know?
“这样做” 知道吗? 你不能就这样敷衍了事
”Do that.” You know? And sometimes you can’t just ”do that” and make it work.
每件事情他都精益求精 力求完美
He’s really focused on what he’s trying to do and get everything right.
烟雾正常吗? 爆竹位置对吗?
Is the smoke right? Did the squibs go off right?
我们只是无情地嘲弄他
And we were just taunting him mercilessly.
凯莉和马克很会搞恶作剧
Carrie and Mark have wicked sense ofhumors.
凯莉还很年轻…
Carrie was very young…
马克也是…
and Mark was very young…
所以他们是骚年组…
so they were the junior division…
他们总是在片场鬼鬼祟祟的
and they were always lurking about on set.
这让我们笑得前仰后合
So it kept us in stitches.
我为这部电影准备了套服装…
I got one outfit for the first movie…
正如乔治教我的…
and as George taught me…
太空里没有内衣
there is no underwear in space.
取而代之的是胶带
Instead of that, there is gaffer tape.
所以我被粘住了
So I was taped down.
我过去常说 应该比比谁会先把…
And I used to say, we should just make up a contest on the call sheet…
场记板撕下来
as to who’s gonna rip it off.
但我们没有那样做
But we didn’t do that.
我们都在胡闹 想把乔治逗乐
We were all goofing around and trying to make George crack…
因为他看起来都快哭出来了
’cause he looked like he was ready to burst into tears.
你应该试着让他高兴起来
You’d try and cheer him up.
开始
Go.
好 -不要了
Okay, cut. -Cut it.
嗯? -啥?
And? -And?
凯莉和马克跑得太快了
Carrie and Mark bumped in too early.
麦克风在镜头里
The mike was in frame.
麦克风被拍进去了
The mike was in picture.
麦克风在电影里
The mike was in picture.
回到原的位置
Go back to first positions.
音响部门得付出代价了
The sound department has to pay up.
对他来说 这玩笑开的不合时宜
That, to him, was really inappropriate humor at the time…
因为他很敬业 知道在片场时该做什么…
because I’m sure he’s in the zone and seeing what he wants to do…
而我们只是试图摆脱无聊的演戏…
and we’re just actors trying to stave off boredom…
因为一早上我们都在重拍
because we’ve been in the trash compactor all morning.
准备好了吗? 开始!
Ready? And action!
怎么了? -我不知道!
What happened? -I don’t know!
它就这样消失了!
It just disappeared!
我有种不好的预感
I got a really bad feeling about this.
当你有远见 有抱负时 会做出令人惊讶的成就…
But it is amazing what you can do when you have a vision, an ambition
能让别人心甘情愿追随你的梦想
and when you can bend other people’s will to your desire.
让其专注于目标的东西…
The thing that kept it focused towards the ambitions…
是乔治的远见和实现理想的热情
was George’s vision and his passion for the idea.
“星战”中最令人难忘的特技表演…
Perhaps the most memorable stunt in Star Wars…
是由马克•哈米尔和凯莉•费雪表演的
was actually performed by Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher–
卢克和莱娅关键时刻的逃脱…
the nick-of-time escape of Luke and Leia…
越过死星上的大裂缝
across a yawning chasm in the Death Star.
马克•哈米尔总是想加戏来挑战自我
Mark Hamill wanted to do as much as he could himself.
有时我不得不阻止他 因为他太冲动了
I had times when I had to keep him back because he was too enthusiastic.
他可能受伤
He could’ve got hurt.
莱娅公主和卢克•天行者必须荡过这片虚空
Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker had to swing over this void.
因为请不起替身 我只能示范证明是安全的
We couldn’t afford doubles, so I said, ”I can teach them. It’ll be safe. ”
我和朋友做好安全措施
My buddy and I, we put the harnesses on, we put the wires on.
所有人都在下面看 记住 大约有20米高…
Everyone down below. Remember, we are about 20 meters up…
我俯视着他们
looking down on them.
当我们荡过去时 撕裂一道口子
And as we swung across there was a terrible tear.
我朋友对我说:”彼得 你的挽具断了”
My buddy said to me, ”Peter, your harness has snapped.”
马克说:”我不去 太危险了”
Mark said, ”I’m not going in that. It’s too dangerous. ”
保护带都断了 我发现你很会撒谎
This is where I discovered you had to be a good liar.
我说:”挽具没有问题 我一落地裤子就裂了”
I said, ”There’s nothing wrong with the harness. I split my pants as I landed. ”
他说 “哦 我以为断的是挽具”
He said, ”Oh, I thought that was the harness.”
我说”如果有危险 我不会让你去做的”
I said, ”I wouldn’t let you do this if it was dangerous.”
开始!
Action!
一次就拍过 就这样完成了
They did it in one take, and that’s how we got it.
真幸运
For luck.
那是拍摄的早期…
That was really early on in the shoot…
当时我还在担心自己的体重
when I was still worried about my weight.
我怕会走偏撞到墙…
I thought we were gonna miss and I’d hit the wall…
然后就被朱迪•福斯特替代
and they will say, ”Still too tubby. Let’s bring in Jodie Foster.”
彼得•戴蒙德的另一个任务是…
Another of Peter Diamond’s tasks…
设计戏剧性的光剑之战
was choreographing the dramatic lightsaber battle…
达斯和欧比旺之间的殊死对决
between Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
你赢不了的 达斯
You can’t win, Darth.
我的剑不留情 你将不复存在
If my blade should find its mark, you will cease to exist.
如果你不能致命一击…
But I warn you, if you strike me down…
我会越战越勇 超乎你的想象
I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
乔治想要场气势磅礴的战斗…
George wanted a broadsword type of fight…
带点日本武士的味道
with a touch of Japanese behind it.
但日本武士不是单手行动…
But instead of becoming samurai moves with one hand…
我用两只手握着剑…
I kept it with two hands…
所有的动作都是两只手 就像这样
so all the moves were two hands, completely like that.
最初的剑是木片…
The first swords were bits of wood…
用正投影幕布包裹着它们
with front-projection material wrapped around them.
第一场决斗对我来说最难的是
Now, the hardest thing for me on the first fights–
达斯•维达是个很结实的人…
Darth Vader was a very heavy man…
欧比旺•克诺比是个绅士 对吧…
Obi-Wan Kenobi was a gentleman, right…
他在剧院里练过击剑
who had done some fencing in the theater.
我得告诉他们 挥舞木剑的话…
I had to teach them, if that was a sword…
得在接触之前停下 防止刀身断裂
to stop before they touched, ’cause the blades were breaking.
我们弄坏了许多把道具 它们总是相撞
We broke so many blades. They just kept snapping.
停 -停下!
Cut. -Cut it!
在大西洋彼岸 福克斯的制片主管艾伦….
Across the Atlantic, Fox’s head of production, Alan Ladd,Jr….
权衡卢卡斯的主要需求…
continued to offer Lucas his main…
以寻求制片厂的支持
if not his only, support from the studio.
当时有很多问题
There was a lot of problems,yes.
每次我参加董事会 都是讨论星球大战
Every board meeting I attended, the subject was always Star Wars.
成本在上升 状况百出
”The costs are rising. It’s this, it’s that.
听着 我们读过剧本的草稿…
Look, we’ve read drafts of scripts…
不知所云 逻辑不清 令人困惑
that make no sense to us in any way, shape or form. ”
真是令人沮丧
It was rather unpleasant.
在我脑海中最令人捧腹大笑的事情是…
The things that stick in my mind that made me laugh were, like…
备忘录写着 楚巴卡是否应该穿裤子
memos worried about whether or not the Wookiee should have pants.
他们看着这条问…
They’re looking at this thing and saying…
“就不能穿条皮短裤吗?”
”Couldn’t he have some lederhosen?”
我想”这不是很棒吗?
And I thought, ”Isn’t this great?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!