有人曾告诉我
Somebody told me once…
如果在森林里待得足够久
that if you stand still in the forest long enough…
就能看见难以察觉的打斗迹象
you’ll see signs of a hidden struggle.
这是勃勃生机与糜烂腐朽间的暴♥力♥斗争
Raging between forces of life and decay.
而这场斗争最终决定着森林的未来
That the survival of the forest itself depends on the outcome.
所以正义方需要一切可依靠力量
And that the good guys need all the help they can get.
如果你不相信 请靠近一点去看
And that if you don’t believe it, take a close look.
要还不信 就再靠近一点
And if you still don’t, look closer.
要帮忙吗
Need a lift?
不需要
I don’t need your help!
孩子 你快跑到树枝末梢了
You’re running out of branch there, buddy.
那也不用你帮忙
Still don’t need your help.
怎么没跟队友一起
Why aren’t you with your group?
什么 我自己能飞得更快
What? I fly faster alone!
你怎么还不明白
How do you not get this?
在团队里 你不是一个人在战斗
You’re not the only one on this team, you know.
那你去跟他们说啊
So yell at one of them for a change.
听到了吗 我该拿这熊孩子怎么办呢
You hear that? What am I supposed to do with this kid?
没错
Ah, you’re right.
你还有自己的事没解决
You’ve got your own problems.
作为一名叶天士 你知道今天有多重要
You’re a Leafman. You know how important today is.
你知道吗 可能我天生就不是这块料
You know what? I’m thinking maybe I’m just not cut out for this.
问题就在这里 你有这个资质
That’s the problem. You are cut out for it.
但我没时间再等你来证明了
But I’m tired of waiting for you to prove it.
去弄只鸟回月神殿 不然你就完了
Get a bird and get back to Moonheaven, or you’re done.
什么 你现在不帮我了吗
What, you’re not going to help me now?
我帮过了
I just did.
那好吧
That’s cool!
我就从这跳下去
I could probably just jump from here!
跟着刚才掉下去的怪兽共赴黄泉
Just follow that last guy down!
正中靶心
Incoming.
城里应该没有这种虫吧
Bet they didn’t have bugs like that in the city.
是啊 我已经开始怀念城市生活了
Yeah. I miss it already.
她说话了
She talks!
有什么心事吗 孩子
Something on your mind, kid?
你会对彻头彻尾的陌生人说什么呢
What do you say to a total stranger?
陌生人吗 咱俩可是认识有20分钟了
Stranger? You and I go back twenty minutes.
没说你 拉里
Not you… Larry.
我是说我去见的那个人
I mean the person I’m visiting.
你来这种深山野岭 是去见陌生人吗
I’m leaving you out here with someone you don’t know?
别担心 拉尔 他也不算很陌生
It’s okay, Lar. We weren’t always strangers.
可能会跟以前不一样吧
Maybe now things will be different.
哭泣乐队 《一些改变》
所有人都说
And everyone says
你会因这份爱而改变
This love will change you
可我问
Well, I ask
又有什么是永垂不朽的呢
Does anything ever stay the same
答案是 没有
No, no, no
时间总是能疏远一切
It’s strange changes
那地方能住人吗
That’s not a house,
白蚁一来就垮了 恕我直言
that’s termites holding hands. No offense.
没事 拉尔 我会…
Don’t worry, Lar. I’ll be–
逃跑的时候给我个电♥话♥就行了 孩子
Call if you need a quick getaway, kid!
好吧
Fine.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
有人吗
Hello?
好的 不 我其实应该
Okay. No, actually, you know what?
检查这只蜜蜂 就是这样
I should check this bee. Oh, yeah, yeah.
不对 它…在那里
No, that’s… that’s right there. Uh…
它是不是在里面
And do we have it inside, I had it–
不 就在这里
Oh, no, it’s over here.
行了 是这个 来看看
Okay. Yeah. Uh, let’s see.
材料是… 神啊
Made of… Oh, gosh!
不清楚 有磨光橡果壳儿
I don’t know, polished acorn shell
而且皮很薄吗 可能是老鼠皮
and thin leather? Perhaps mouse hide.
抱歉 借过一下 不好意思
Pardon me, excuse me, sorry.
更正 不是老鼠皮 可能是尖鼠皮
Correction: not mouse hide. Shrew, perhaps.
可能…你知道吗 实际上也可能是仓鼠
Or, you know what, actually, it could be vole.
你好啊 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
玛丽·凯瑟琳
Mary Katherine!
是我
Yeah.
你来啦
You’re here!
没错
Yeah.
我都不知道已经是今天了
I didn’t realize today was today.
你一直都这样
It always is.
宝贝 让我好好瞧瞧你
Hey, let me look at you!
你跟你妈简直一模一样
You look just like your mother.
可惜她不在了 我是说…
I mean, like she did. I mean, I mean…
-如果你明白我的意思… -爸
– I mean, you would, if you know what I mean… – Dad.
你想谈谈这事吗 如果你…
Do you want to talk about it, if that’s…
-谢谢 -什么
– Thanks. – What?
心理学关于人对待哀伤与灾难的五个独♥立♥阶段
但是我已经了解悲伤五部曲了
But, I’ve been reading up on the five stages of grief.
我自己能化解情绪
I’m working through them myself.
这样就行了
I’m good like that.
其实我倒是想
There actually are a few things
跟你谈些事情
I would like to talk about.
奥兹
Ozzy!
快看是谁回来了
Look who’s back!
奥兹还活着吗
Ozzy? He’s still alive?
是的 绝大部分活着
Yeah… I mean, well, you know, most of him.
虽然只有三条腿会摔跤 但一有机会
He may be down to three legs, but he’ll make a break for it…
他就想溜走
the first chance he gets.
奥兹 去打个招呼
Ozzy, go say hi.
这里 孩子
Here, boy!
他跑去那边了
Ah, there he goes.
他的深度定位知觉受到了一点影响
His depth perception’s a little off…
所以喜欢跑圈圈
and he has a tendency to run in circles.
但是比一般病例好很多了 你知道吗
Hey, but that was closer than usual, you know?
他记得你
He remembers you!
我在楼上给你准备了小惊喜
So, I have a little surprise for you up here.
跟我来看看
Just follow me, take a look.
奥兹 不要 不亲啦
Ozzy! No. No kisses.
就是这里
Well, here we are.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
就跟我走的时候一样
It’s like I never left.
你所有的东西都在这里 娃娃和…
All your things are here,you know, you got your dolls and…
照片 乌龟
your pictures, your turtle.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你能回来真是太好了 玛丽·凯瑟琳
Well, it’s good to have you back, Mary Katherine.
其实我现在简称琳
Actually, I go by MK now.

MK.
我喜欢 更加…成熟了
Well, I like that. It’s uh… it’s more um… grown-up.
不用接话吗
Do you have to get that?
不用 这只是我的一个传感器
Oh, no. No. That was just one of my sensors.
我现在事情蛮多的
I got a lot going on right now.
今天真是个不平常的日子
Today is actually a highly unusual day.
既有满月 又是夏至
There is both a full moon tonight and the summer solstice…
大概是百年才遇一次
which only coincide every hundred years or so.
你想想 是有多么疯狂
So, allow me. You can imagine, it’s just crazy over here.
你还需要时间适应一下吧
You probably want some time to settle in.
不打扰了 请随意 玛丽·凯瑟…
I’m just going to let you make yourself at home, Mary Kather…
不对 谁说玛丽·凯瑟琳 我是说琳
Oh! No, who’s Mary Katherine? MK, I mean.
好了 妈妈 我在努力
Okay, Mom, I’m trying.
实现和你的约定
That was the deal.
我的天
Oh, my.
快点 妈 不要错过了
Come on, Mom, you’re going to miss them.
叶天士
Hey, Leafmen!
什么
Huh? What?
塔拉王后 今天的典礼还有待商榷
Queen Tara, we need to discuss today’s ceremony.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!