破坏兽家族再次侵犯
The Boggans have crossed our…
-你得多晒晒太阳 -我方边界
– You’re not getting enough sunshine. – Border again.
没错 是罗宁
Yes, it’s Ronin.
我也觉得他下跪挺傻的
Well, I think he looks silly kneeling, too.
可我没办法
But I can’t get him…
-不让他这样 -破坏兽家族应该是
– To stop doing it. – I think the Boggans are…
在侦查我方的防御措施
scouting our defenses.
他们会不择手段阻止您遴选继承人
You know they’d do anything to stop you from choosing an heir.
但不要担心 我自有对策
But don’t worry, I’ve got a plan.
青梅竹马的时候他可没这么严肃
When we were kids he wasn’t so serious.
您想听听我的计划吗
Would you like to hear my plan?
他的笑容是最甜美的
And he had the sweetest smile.
是这样 我们不要办公开的典礼
Look, instead of a public ceremony,
我带着一小队人马
I go in with a small platoon…
假装我们只是去喝酒
pretend we’re stopping for a drink.
然后采一只花苞给您带回来
We grab a pod, bring it back to you.
待它盛开 森林继续繁衍
It blooms, the life of the forest continues.
神不知鬼不觉
We’re in, we’re out.
不是那样的
It doesn’t work that way.
我不在场就选不了
I can’t choose unless I’m there.
关键是感觉
It’s about the feeling.
从花苞那儿感应
I get it from the pods…
从森林那儿感应
I get it from the forest…
从所有人那儿感应
I get it from all of us.
心领神会 源远流长
There we are.
你难道就没有感觉吗 罗宁
Don’t you have feelings, Ronin?
感觉到了 这计划并不好
Yes, I feel this is a bad idea.
破坏兽家族的入侵从未如此嚣张
The Boggans have never been this aggressive.
我也不完全是无能为力啊
I’m not completely helpless, you know.
我知道
I am aware.
可您是森林之母
But you’re the life of the forest.
我的使命就是为您保驾护航
Looking after you is my duty.
这是你如此卖♥♥力的唯一原因吗
Is that the only reason you do it?
难道还需要别的理由吗
Isn’t that reason enough?
如果这就是唯一的原因
If that’s the only reason there is.
陛下
Your Majesty.
怎么
Yes?
我…
I’m…
不怕挠痒痒
not ticklish.
可你以前怕的
You used to be!
行了 我能理解你的担忧
Very well. I understand your concern…
但今天是百年来
but this is the one day
能让我选出继承人的惟一日子
in a hundred years I can choose an heir.
如果今天不选出来
If I don’t do this today…
森林就不会有未来
there won’t be a future to protect.
你忘记敬礼了 小破兽
I don’t think I saw a salute, Boggan!
上午我们和一股叶天军干了一仗
We had a little skirmish with some Leafmen this morning.
交战时逮到只老鼠
A rat got caught in the crossfire…
我用他做了件新外套
so I got a new coat.
就跟您的一样
It’s, uh, just like yours!
你找到他们举办典礼的地点了吗
Did you find the location of their ceremony?
当然 长官
Yes, sir!
离我们的地盘有点远
It’s way outside of our borders.
你是说在他们的地盘吗
You mean their borders?
叶天军以为可以控制我们
The Leafmen think they can keep us contained…
在我们美丽的腐烂岛周围
surround our beautiful island of rot…
圈上那些可笑的绿色森林
with their hideous green forest.
太傲慢了
So arrogant!
总以大自然平衡为借口
All in the name of balance.
我已经厌烦这样
I’m sick of balance.
不管我们毁掉了多少森林
No matter how much of the forest we destroy…
只要王后挥挥手 就又都长了出来
the queen regrows it with one wave of her hand.
灭了她
She needs to be cut down!
斩草除根
At the root!
正是
Exactly.
今日我们会证明 腐烂是所向披靡的
Today we’ll show them you just can’t stop the rot.
如果王后没有选出继承人就死了
If the queen dies without an heir…
叶天军也无法让植被再生
the Leafmen can’t regrow anything.
大自然的天平就永远倾向我们了
The balance swings in our favor forever.
剩下你和我
Leaving you and me…
统治这绝望而沉沦的王国
rulers of a desperate, desiccated kingdom.
我不会让您失望的
I won’t let you down…
父亲
Dad.
我知道你不会
I know you won’t.
这件鼠皮很适合你
You look good in rat.
显瘦
It’s slimming.
当心 当心
Look out, look out!
你的小童星来了
Here comes your star pupil.
你去哪里鬼混了
Where have you been?
等下 你疯了吗
Wait, you’re mad?
是你说让我回来的 我就回来了
You told me to get back and I’m back.
骑着鸟儿回来了
On this!
还想让我表扬你吗 你迟到了
And you want credit for that? You’re late.
去找只真正的战禽 然后归队
Find a real bird and get back to your group.
我不去
You know what? No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不去
I’m not doing it.
我已经不是小孩子了
I’m not a kid anymore,
受够了你指手画脚 总以为我不懂事
and I’m tired of you treating me like one.
我这是在帮你
I’m trying to help you,
让你少走弯路
I’m trying to look out for you.
我从没让你这样做
I never asked you to do that.
这是你父亲的遗愿
Your father did.
那你可以不管了
Well, you can stop.
我赦免你所有责任
I absolve you
无需再养育和栽培作为年轻人的我
of all further responsibility in the raising of young Nod.
不准走 我是你的指挥官
Don’t walk away from me. I’m your, I’m your commanding officer!
现在不是了
Not anymore!
我不干了 驾
I quit! Hyah!
鸟儿啊 你悠着点呀悠着点
Thatta girl. Easy, easy!
看什么看
What are you looking at?
没事 我就看看不说话
Nothing. I have no opinion on this.
所有人 集♥合♥
Everyone, mount up!
游♥行♥呢
Parade!
好玩的 笑一个嘛
Fun! Smiling!

Dad!

Dad!
我们现在能…
Is this a good time to…
谈谈吗
talk?
等下 我马上下来
Hold on, I’ll be right down!
奥兹 奥兹 停下
Ozzy! Ozzy, stop!
去把摄像机捡来
Fetch the camera!
话说 你怎么会有监控摄像机
Why do you have security cameras, anyway?
这附近的人会偷旧报纸吗
Do people around here steal old newspapers?
不不 这不是用来监控人的
Oh, no, no. They’re not security cameras.
我在这片树林里布下了一张监控网
No, I have an extensive network all through the forest, yeah.
不知你妈有没有跟你提起我的工作
I don’t know how much your mother told you about my work.
基本上…没有
Um… she said nothing.
就说你有个幻想
It’s just that you have a delusional belief…
坚信在树林里 生活着先进的小人国
in an advanced society of tiny people living in the woods…
因为这个 你的工作也丢了
and, well, it ruined your career…
更别提你的家庭
not to mention your marriage.
此处删去500字
Or something?
那个 你妈一直挺幽默的
Well, your mother had a wonderful sense of humor.
可我不是在幻想 他们是真的存在
But I’m not delusional. I know they’re out there.
这是直觉 就像科学家相信有原子的存在
It’s intuition, like scientists intuited the atom.
这些小人儿在生态系统中扮演了重要角色
These little guys are a big part of the ecosystem…
相当于核心引擎 你想知道的话
the engine, if you will,
我来证明给你看
and I will prove it.
这里
Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!