and you can be my cricket ladyfriend.
太危险了 我可能会死的
It’s dangerous, I might get killed.
你也会死的
I thought you’d like that.
我手头没有破坏兽盔甲 你有吗
I don’t have any Boggan armor handy. Do you?
我知道哪里有
I know where we can get some.
我必须说 六只手总比两只手好
I gotta say, six hands are better than two.
我的经验之谈
That’s been my experience.
你得抓紧点
You might want to hang on. Hyah! Whoa!
别这样 拜托了
Stop! Please!
我儿子就是出生在这样一个夜晚
My son was born on a night like this.
这些是他的乳牙
These were his baby fangs.
这是他第一次蜕的皮
And here’s the first skin he ever molted.
他从小就个头很大
He was big for a larva.
从他妈妈那里继承来的
He took after his mother.
你的故事真是又无聊又折磨人
Your stories are boring and torturous!
叶天军把他从我身边带走了
And the Leafmen took him from me.
所以我拿了点他们的东西
So I took something of theirs.
这是最基本的礼节
It’s basic etiquette.
以眼还眼
An eye for an eye.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk!
今晚你们的花苞将在此绽放
Tonight your Pod will bloom here.
当花苞在黑暗中绽放 它将属于
And when a Pod blooms in darkness, it belongs…
暗黑世界
to the darkness.
它将会变成我的小小暗黑王子
It will become my little dark prince.
我将用你们视为生命的圣物
I’ll destroy the forest with
来摧毁整片森林
the very thing you hoped would save it.
我不想打断你
I hate to break it to you,
但是卷轴里可没这么说
but it doesn’t say that in the scrolls.
我的这部分里就是这么说的
It does in the part I have.
破坏兽的盔甲
Hey, the Boggan armor…
在哪里
where is it?
在这边
Over there.
咱们动作快点
Let’s make this quick.
过来啊
Come on.
酷毙了 来
That was awesome. Here.
咱们上去吧
Up we go.
静电太厉害了
Ugh! That is some static cling.
那是金属的 别摸它
No, that’s metal, don’t touch that!
别闹了
Knock it off.
别闹了
Ow. Quit it.
不 是你在捣乱
Ow! No, you quit.
-不是我弄的 -住手
– I’m not doing it. – Stop!
不是我弄的
Ow. I’m not doing…
快点
Now!
来吧
Come on.
有些东西看上去很眼熟
You know… some of this stuff looks familiar.
那是我的战鞍
Hey, that’s my saddle!
咱们在什么地方
Where are we?
这是这个家伙住的地方
Oh, it’s where this guy lives.
难以置信
I can’t believe it.
他像头熊一样在森林里横冲直闯好多年了
He’s been crashing around the forest like a bear for years.
好多践踏者来了又走 只有他从不停歇
Most stompers just come and go, but this guy’s relentless.
-等等 践踏者 -没错
– Wait. Stompers? – Yeah.
和我们相像 但是又大又蠢又迟钝
Like us, but big and dumb and slow…
总是踩坏东西 这就是践踏者
always stomping on things. Stompers.
这个家伙痴迷于寻找我们
And this one is obsessed with finding us.
他当然是个危险分子
Obviously that’s a security risk.
绝对不能让他的大肥脚踩在月神殿上
Can’t have one of his big fat feet stepping on Moonhaven.
他那巨大的 扁平的 肮脏的 臭烘烘的
One of his ginormous, flabby, dirty, stinky–
好了 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
所以我们一直留下迷惑的踪迹
So we’ve been throwing him off the trail.
你们一直在给他捣乱吗
So you’re just messing with him?
但是他找到了这些东西
But he’s found all this stuff.
他只找到了我们想让他找到的东西
He only finds what we want him to find.
看看他的地图
Look at his map.
除了我们的处所
We’ve got him looking everywhere
我们让他找遍了所有地方
but where we are.
我喜欢他们说话的方式
I love how this guy talks.
瞧…瞧…这…朵…花
“Look at this flower.”
我…伤…到…了…手…肘
“I hurt my elbow.”
我觉得这样有点卑鄙
I think that’s kind of mean.
谁…说…的
“Who said that?”
这是他一生的工作
It’s his life’s work.
他是我爸爸
He’s my dad!
他是什么
He what?
我就是个践踏者
I’m a stomper.
怎么回事 你缩水了吗
What happened? You got shrunk?
是的 他知道的
Yes! Which he knows.
真的吗
Seriously?
今天发生了好多奇怪的事
It’s been a weird day for everybody.
你对践踏者有意见吗
You got a problem with stompers?
一个践踏者踩扁了我的叔叔
A stomper squashed my uncle.
上帝啊 真的吗
Oh, my gosh. Really?
不 我逗你玩呢
No. I’m messing with you.
过火了吗
Too far?
再试一次 也许她会揍得更狠
Try it again, maybe she’ll punch you harder.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我觉得她说得对 是不是 奥兹
I guess she’s right about me, huh, Ozzy?
我似乎一直在
All I seem to be able to do is…
让人们离开我
drive people away.
不 爸爸 你没有 我在这儿
No, Dad, you didn’t! I’m here!
你说得一切都是对的 继续寻找啊
And you’re right about all of it. Don’t stop looking.
现在别停下
Not now.
爸爸 爸爸 转过来
Dad! Dad, just turn around!
奥兹
Ozzy…
不亲啦
no kisses.
奥兹
Ozzy!
我看上去怎么样
Hey, how do I look?
和以前一样吓人
Scary as ever.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
快跑
Run!
奥兹 停下来好吗
Ozzy, will you please stop?
没错 没错 没错
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
他们在这儿 他们在我的房♥子里
They’re here! They’re in my house!
不要
No!
我伤到了手肘
I hurt my elbow!
你听见了吗 他说了那句话
Did you hear that? He said it!
不要 别放手
No! Don’t let go!
别放手 不要
Don’t let go! No!
你好啊 我的小朋友
Hello there, my little friend!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
咱们走
Let’s go.
你不能留下 你现在和我们在一起
You can’t stay. You’re with us now!
我会尽快回家的 爸爸 我保证
I’ll come home soon, Dad. I promise.
快点 琳 咱们该走了
Come on, MK, we gotta go.
你觉得他还好吗
You think he’s okay?
没事的 他们的脑袋跟石头一样坚实
Yeah, he’ll be fine, their heads are like rocks.
聪明的石头
Uh, smart rocks.
这些东西丑死了
That’s a whole lot of ugly.
闻上去就像什么东西死在里面了
Ugh! It smells like something died in here.
确实是
Something did.
咱们怎么知道往哪里走
How do we know where to go?
我以前来过这里
I’ve been here before…
和你父亲一起
with your father.
他从没告诉过我
He never told me about this.
他来不及告诉你
He never got the chance.
我的暗黑王子怎么样了
How’s my dark prince?
好得很
It’s fine!
很好 如果它死了 你们就得殉葬
Good. Because if it dies, you die.
我们知道 你说过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!