他看到轰炸机马上会按钮 轰隆一声
He sees our aircraft, he pushes that button… kaboom!
我们的飞机和整个美国就完蛋了
There goes our aircraft AND the United States.
我们还不知道他是否会操作那该死的东西呢
We don’t even know if he knows how to work the goddam thing.
蛇头普利斯肯 美国逃犯
Snake Plissken, American outlaw.
你会喜欢这玩意的
You’ll like this.
记着 克弗 你得先输入世界密♥码♥ 666
Remember, Cuevo, you’ve got to punch in the world code first 666.
所有卫星连线 然后发动攻击
That brings all the satellites on line.
笨蛋 你以为我很蠢吗?
Eh, pendejo, you think I’m stupid?
不 不 对不起 克弗
No. No. No. I’m sorry, Cuervo.
可以开始了
Bring them in.
开始吧
OK, OK, go on.
晚安 北美 晚安 南美
‘Hello, North America. Buenas noches, Sud America.
是的 我就是克弗·琼斯…
Yes, I am Cuervo Jones…
慢着
Wait a minute.
那是普利斯肯
That’s Plissken.
这儿是洛城 在这儿人们没有希望 没有祖国
This is LA, people without hope or a country.
不出所料 他还活着
I knew it. He’s alive.
他们要什么 自♥由♥
You know what they want liberation.
他们该出口气了
Now it’s their turn.
我现在作主
I am taking over with this.
我告诉你别指望拿回它了
I told you not to try to get this back, didn’t I?
你敢违抗我的话…
But you disobeyed me. Well…
他在输入目标代码
He’s entering the target code.
弯下腰 总统先生
Bend over, Mr President.
我要打你的屁♥股♥
Time for a spanking.
他在瞄准林奇堡 首都将陷于黑暗
He’s targeting Lynchburg. That’ll shut down the capital.
给我接白宫
Get me the White House.
这是现场播报… 我是总统 请接我的太太
This broadcast is live… Get me my wife, please.
你在看电视吗? 是的
Are you watching TV? Yes, I’m watching it.
对 我也在看
Yes, I know.
宵禁开始
Curfew.
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
总统先生
Hey, Presidente,
沉默是金 知道吗?
silence is golden, no?
别告诉我你一点也不喜欢这出戏
Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy this just a little bit.
我是指 如果你的老婆象你女儿那样
I mean, if your wife’s anything like your daughter,
她很可爱 -只是很唠叨
she’s sweet, but you just can’t shut her up.
别说这个 克弗
Knock it off, Cuervo.
好了 设定好了
All right, now this is set.
我们会关掉整个美国
We shut down the entire United States.
派警方直升机到快乐王国接我
I want a police chopper to come and get me at the Happy Kingdom
凌晨五点之前要到
no later than 5am.
我一到达 你们就会接到命令
Once I’m airborne, you’ll get your orders.
记着 别惹我发火 否则我会动手的
Remember, don’t piss me off, or I’ll… pull the plug.
我们现在得听那疯子使唤了
I’m at the mercy of this madman.
别指望蛇头了
Don’t count Plissken out, sir.
他被关起来了 他是俘虏了
He’s tanked. He’s a POW.
但他还活着
But he’s still alive.
六 五 四 三 二 一
Six, five, four, three, two, one!
时间到 开枪!
Shot clock!
拖出去
Get him. Get him up.
真是疯狂啊
But this is insane.
一点没错
It is. That’s the point.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我向你们保证今晚会很特别的
I promised you tonight was going to be special.
在这历史悠久的场馆 会有一场死亡展览
I also promised one last spectacle of death in this historic arena.
你们将会大饱眼福
Now you will see that death.
给你们献上…
I give you…
蛇头 蛇头之死!
the death of Snake Plissken!
有人以为你早就死了 蛇头
Some people think you’re already dead, Snake.
有的说你从不会死的
Some say you never will be.
你可以从克里夫兰逃生
You may have survived Cleveland,
可以从纽约逃出来
you may have escaped from New York,
但这儿是洛城
but this is LA, vato.
你会发现这鬼城市能干掉任何一个人!
And you’re about to find out that this fucking city can kill anybody!
洛杉矶!洛杉矶!
LA! LA!
游戏时间到!
Game time!
篮球
Basketball.
2个篮框 全场 10秒投篮
Two hoops. Full court. 10-second shot clock.
投不中就要挨枪子儿了
Miss a shot get shot.
投篮前信♥号♥♥器响了 也得挨枪
Buzzer goes off before you shoot get shot.
2分一篮 没三分球
Two points for a basket. No three-point bullshit.
你必须要得10分 就这么多了
All you got to do is make 10 points. That’s it.
还有
By the way,
从来没有人能活着离场的
nobody’s ever walked off that court alive.
没有人
Nobody.
好了!
All right!
六 五 四…
Six, five, four…
三 二
three, two,
一!
one!
五 四…
Five, four…
三 二 一!
three, two, one!
好球 他开始累了
Nice shot. He’s getting tired now.
四 三 二 一!
Four, three, two, one!
这里的人喜欢赢家
This town loves a winner.
他赢了 克弗
He won, Cuervo.
你不能杀他 我必须这么做
You can’t kill him. I have to.
滚开!
Get off!
大地震来了!
It’s the big one!
找到他!
Find him!
我们要去Anaheim了
We’re going to Anaheim.
到这儿来
Come here.
克弗 克弗 清醒点 等一下!
Cuervo. Cuervo, wait up. Give me a minute!
滚远些 中间人! 我们有合作关系的
Get lost, agent! We got a relationship here, man.
弄明白些
Let me make something clear.
我很生气了 这可不妙
I’m getting irritated, and that’s not good.
跟我发火? 克弗 我在照看着你呢 明白吗?
Irritated with me? Cuervo, I’m taking care of you, understand?
我们找不到他 克弗 继续找!
We can’t find him, Cuervo. Keep looking!
上车
Get in the car.
如果我对你太粗鲁了 请告诉我
If I’m being too rough on you, just let me know.
蛇头 别开枪 是我 乌托邦
Snake, don’t shoot. It’s me Utopia.
我就一个人
I’m alone.
这里仿佛恶梦般
This whole place is a nightmare.
克弗是杀人狂魔
Cuervo’s a killer.
他比我父亲还坏
He’s worse than my father.
我要跟你回去
I want to go back with you.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我父亲派你来杀我的 是吗?
My father sent you to kill me, didn’t he?
闭嘴
Shut up.
离开这儿
Get out of here.

Go.
等等 蛇头 你不能把它拿回去
Wait. You can’t take that back, Snake.
哦, 天哪 你不能把这给他
Oh, God. You can’t give that to him.
他想控制一切 和克弗一样
He wants to control everything, just like Cuervo.
如果我不把这带回去 我会死的
If I don’t take it back, I’m dead.
又来了?
Another one?
快跑!
Run!
结束了
It’s over.
尽快给我一份损坏报告
Get me a damage report as soon as possible.
好的
Yes, sir.
感谢全能的上帝
Oh, thank God almighty.
也许地震解决了我们所有的难题
Maybe that’s the answer to all of our problems.
可能…可能他们全都死了
Maybe… maybe they’re all dead.
可能
Maybe.
克弗 兄弟 我们几乎成功了
Oh, Cuervo, man! We almost bought the farm.
幸亏逃的快 不然准被活埋
The whole place just fell in right behind us.
普利斯肯在哪儿?
Where is Plissken?
就在下面 他死了 他成了历史了 我♥干♥的
He’s down there. He’s dead. He’s history, and I did it.
我♥干♥掉他了 我打中了他
I killed him. I shot him.
对吧?告诉他
Right? Tell him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!