我曾在警♥察♥频道了解过你不少
I used to see you a lot when I surfed, on the Police Channel.
你相当激进 蛇头 我的意思是 很酷
You’re pretty far out, Snake. I mean, cool.
我还以为你会很高大呢
But I kind of thought you’d be… taller.
那条路是去好莱坞圆形剧场?
Which way to the Hollywood Bowl?
下面那条
Down that way.
那只是余震 经常发生
It’s just an aftershock. We get them all the time.
谢谢不杀我 欠你个人情
Thanks for not killing me, man. I owe you one.
酸雨
Acid rain.
蛇头 在这干什么?
Hey, Snake, what are you doing here anyway?
听说你在克利夫兰被整得很惨
I heard they busted you pretty good in Cleveland.
救援队员的位置 –
Location of rescue team member –
你当前位置的50码外
50 yards from your present position.
救援队员的位置 你当前位置的40码外
Location of rescue team member 40 yards from your present position.
发现救援队员 你当前位置的10尺外
Rescue team member is located 10 feet from your present position.
100元 赌你不能插三把刀在他身上
100 bucks says you can’t put three blades into him.
想赌吗?
Want a throw?
独眼龙 我在跟你说话
Hey, one-eye, I’m talking to you.
在哪里可以找到克弗·琼斯?
Where can I find Cuervo Jones?
我看起来象什么 一个导游?
What do I look like, a fucking tour guide?
想开心吗? 我在找克弗·琼斯
It’s wintertime, baby. I’m looking for Cuervo Jones.
为什么?她也在克弗
Why? Hershe’s looking for Cuervo too.
他在哪里? 在日落大道 他很快就会出现
Where is he? He’s on Sunset. He’s gonna come by.
日落
Sunset.
日落大道 你真是人生地不熟啊
Boulevard. Ooh-hoo, you really are new, aren’t you?
来啊 我指给你看
Come on, baby. I’ll show you.
一直走 宝贝 不会错的
Keep going down that way, honey. You can’t miss it.
你好 独眼龙!
Hey, one-eye!
混♥蛋♥ 当我和你说话时 看着我
Look in my face when I talk to you, shit-heel.
哇哦!
Whoa!
离神经系统瘫痪只剩下7小时
Neurosystem shut-down seven hours.
普利斯肯
Plissken.
怎么了?
Yeah?
找到营救队员了没有?
Did you find the team member?
他们用他来打靶练习呢
Yeah, they’re using him for target practice.
你打算怎么办?
What will you do?
朋友 不管你从哪来
Amigos, no matter where you come from,
或者什么肤色 我们都是被压♥迫♥的人!
or what colour you are, we’re all the Russia of the oppressed!
看看游♥行♥ 什么?
Watch the parade. What?
今天 我们要他们好看
We’ve got the north by the balls.
我说的对吗?
Come on! Right? Right?
在欢乐王国等我
Meet me at the Happy Kingdom.
今晚来派对吧
Let’s party tonight,
因为明天我们就要回归荣誉之路了!
because tomorrow we’re going to start our way back to glory!
我们将重获自♥由♥ 迎向未来
Yeah! We got our freedom! We got a future!
那人看来象是蛇头普利斯肯
That looks like Snake Plissken.
谁?
Who?
枪战能手 数年前退出江湖了
Used to be a gunfighter. Faded out from the scene a few years ago.
我听说他好像有些落伍了
I hear he slowed down some.
别小看他 克弗
Doesn’t look that slow, Cuervo.
当心!
Watch it! Watch it!
不!
No!
没人敢到我的地头上撒野
Nobody rolls into town and disrespects me.
不管他是蛇头还是鼠头
Not Snake Plissken, not nobody. Bolas!
干掉他
Take him out!
我本来想给你们这些混♥蛋♥一个机会的
I’m gonna give you assholes a chance.
你说什么 我们来玩玩…
What do you say we play a little…
曼谷规则?
Bangkok rules?
罐子落地前谁都别拔枪
Nobody draws until this hits the ground.
准备好了?
You ready?
拔枪吧
Draw.
他忘了他的外套了
Hey, he left his coat here, man.
麦洛
Malloy.
蛇头 拿到黑盒子了吗?
Plissken. Have you got the black box?
没有 我弄丢了大衣和投影机
Negative. And I’ve lost the core burner and holocam.
我才不管 我只要黑盒子
I don’t need to know your problems, I just want my black box.
你还有7个半小时 听清楚了吗?
You’ve got seven and a half hours. Do you read me?
听着 麦洛 这家伙比总统还要红
Listen, Malloy. This guy’s got more heat around him than the President.
我会给你黑盒子的 但是需要时间 明白吗?
I’ll get your box, but I need time, understand?
听着 蛇头 那头疼会越来越厉害的
Listen, Plissken, that headache that just kicked in will only get worse.
你会开始感受到病毒的威力的
You’re starting to feel the effects of the virus.
很快你就会发烧
Soon you’ll have a fever.
好了 你现在得忍♥耐 快继续进行计划
Now, you bear that in mind. Just push on through, soldier.
别开枪 别开枪
Oh, don’t shoot. Don’t shoot.
我就知道是你
I thought it was you.
我一眼就认出你来了
Yeah, I recognised you right away.
我在这儿混了很多年了
I’ve been hangin’ round here for years,
想不到蛇头大驾光临
but I never thought I’d see Snake Plissken.
真的很高兴看到你
It’s a real pleasure to meet you.
我是明星地图的艾迪
I’m Map To The Stars Eddie.
克弗·琼斯的地头在哪里?
Where’s Cuervo Jones’ place?
他可是和总统女儿在一起的人
He’s the man with the President’s daughter.
他在策划大行动 可我知道你清楚的 对吧?
He’s setting up something big, but I got a feeling you know that, right?
地点
Location.
往那儿
That way.
如果你要穿过Beverly Hills,你需要地图的
If you’re going through Beverly Hills, you’re gonna need a map.
那是先期录制的 我自己作解说
It’s pre-recorded. I narrated it myself.
欢迎使用你个人的明星地图
Welcome to your own map to the stars.
那就是我
That’s me.
虽然本地电影业被大地震摧毁
The big one wiped out the entertainment industry in LA,
但是好莱坞的魅力依然存在
but the glamour of Hollywood is still alive,
跟我来 一起…
so come and see where the stars…
蛇头 你需要这玩意
Hey, Snake, you’ll need this. I’m telling you.
算你便宜点 五万元 真的很便宜
I’ll give you a deal. 50,000 bucks. That’s a real bargain!
看好地图 我们出发
…Map To The Stars Eddie, and here we go.
混♥蛋♥
Sucker.
蹲下来 要不他们会看到你的
Stay down, man, or they’ll see you.
这是他们第二次轮班 别动
It’s only their second shift. Don’t make one move.
如果你要唧唧歪歪的 找个别的地方
If you want to make noise, go and find another bush.
你才是唧唧歪歪的那个人呢
You’re the one making all the noise.
糟糕了
Ah, shit!
蛇头的追踪器静止下来了
Plissken’s tracer just went down.
终止了?
Terminated?
是的 我们定位不到他了-他穿着隐秘服
Yes. We can’t locate him he’s wearing stealth.
现在怎么办? 坐着等他跟我们联络
Now what? We sit tight and wait.
等?要等多久? 他可能死掉了
Wait? For how long? He’s probably dead.
等等 总统先生 耐心点
Wait, Mr President. Be patient.
我叫你蹲下的 看你做的好事
I told you to stay down. Look what you’ve done.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
你是普利斯肯 蛇头?
Are you Snake Plissken?
你看来有点像他
You look like him… in a way.
对了 天才 我们死定了
By the way, genius, we’re both dead meat.
他们是什么人?
What are they?
整型手术失败的作品
Surgical failures.
他们在这生存着
They live here.
这些年来太多的植入和整容手术了
Too many implants and face-lifts over the years.
他们的肌肉都变果冻了
Their muscles turn to Jell-O.
他们只靠反复的移植新鲜器官
They only survive by having fresh body parts
存活下来
transplanted over and over again.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
比弗利山庄的外科专家
The surgeon general of Beverly Hills.
这些不行
These are no good.
送人都没人要
You couldn’t give them away.
还有这个
And this…
根本就没有用 把他丢出去
I can do nothing with this one. Wheel it away.
这些垃圾一点都没用
I can’t work with garbage like this.
好了 这两个…
Now, these two…
他们看来不错啊
They look very good.
我的天 他们可是真的
My God, they’re real.
多漂亮的蓝眼睛
What a beautiful blue eye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!