最高机密 非必要 不透露
Top secret. Only on a need-to-know.
很明显 我不需要知道
Evidently, I don’t need to know,
托你的福了 我好像准备去好莱坞的
so fuck you, I’m going to Hollywood.
如果你进入洛城,把黑盒子带回来
If you go into LA, bring back the black box,
我就赦免你所犯下的一切罪名
and you will receive a pardon for every immoral act you have committed.
这种话我听多了
Sounds familiar.
只要你一句话
An immediate answer.
去还是不去?
Yes or no?
你是什么东西?
Who are you?
我是美国总统
I’m your president.
我明白你有家庭问题
I understand you got some domestic problems.
把黑盒子交回我手上 你就自♥由♥了
Put that black box in my hand, and you’re a free man.
你倒挺关心你女儿的
I can see you’re real concerned about your daughter.
我们女儿 我女儿已经死了
Utopia is lost to me. My daughter is gone.
最后的机会了 什么机会?
Last chance, hotshot. For what?
自♥由♥啊
Freedom, sir.
在美国有自♥由♥?好多年前它就死掉了
In America? That died a long time ago.
我受够了
I’ve heard enough of this.
告诉这小兵 他为何要乖乖听话
Explain to this foot soldier why he’s going to do what we tell him to do.
他在说什么?
What’s he talking about?
冥毒7号♥病毒
The Plutoxin Seven virus.
遗传工程制品 剧毒无比
Genetically engineered. 100% pure death.
彻底瘫痪神经系统
Complete nervous system shut-down.
毒发时 鲜血狂喷 死状恐怖
You crash. You bleed out like a stuck pig. It’s not a pretty sight.
原来如此
I see.
你以为我会随你所欲 就像纽约那次?
You figure I’ll do whatever you want, just like New York, huh?
明白就好… 蛇头 就一个问题
You got it… Snake. One question.
你们哪个混♥蛋♥敢来找死戳我?
Which one of you assholes gets to die trying to stick me?
你不明白的 你已经被注射了
You don’t understand. It’s already in you.
脑子转的真快
Catches on quick, doesn’t he?
你的倒计时钟启动了
Your countdown clock is now activated.
这病毒精心炮制 蛇头 领导潮流
Designer viruses, Plissken. Wave of the future.
你只有10个小时的命了
You’ve got less than ten hours to live.
它早在你的血管里流动了 将手放在那垫子上
It’s already moving through your bloodstream. Go on touch that pad.
当然了 有解毒剂
Of course, there is an antidote,
注射后会迅速中和病毒
and it neutralises the virus immediately upon injection.
你的任务完成后 我将立即授权注射
Which I will personally authorise once your mission is completed.
这饭桶去洛杉矶 会白白送死
The man is too dumb to survive LA.
我们有全息影像 蛇头
We’re holograms, Plissken.
别低估我们 我们没那么蠢
Give us a little credit. We’re not that stupid.
你们最好帮我解毒
Get this crap out of me.
我想我们成交了
I guess we’ve got a deal.
很高兴和你合作 大英雄
Nice to be working with you, hotshot.
你最好希望我拿不回来
You’d better hope I don’t make it back.
你们这些家伙
All of you.
中心燃烧器 镁合金子弹,
Core burner, magnesium ammo,
500发
500 extra rounds.
口腔发射的飞镖 装有药物 可以弄晕敌人
Oral projectile. Mouth dart, filled with urolyde. It will stun the enemy.
营救队的每个人都有追踪芯片在手臂上
Every member of the rescue team had a tracking chip in his arm.
有一个可能还活着的 用你手表的追踪器找到他
One might still be alive. Use the tracer in your watch to locate him.
全息相机会投放你的影像至半里外
This holographic camera will project your image up to a half-mile away.
和真人一模一样
100% audio capability.
这是原型 可以迷惑欺骗敌人
It’s a prototype. Confuse and deceive the enemy.
它的微型核电池能用8分钟 但是只能用一次
Its mini-nuke battery is good for eight minutes, but only works once.
留到必要的时候再用
Save it for when it counts.
老式火柴 不知道什么时候用得着的
Plain old-fashioned matches. Never know when you might need them.
我的枪呢?
Where are my guns?
我想你可能需要这些
I thought you might want those.
隐秘服装 减缓弹♥药♥击中力量, 防止热能探测
Stealth clothing. Fire retardant, nullifies heat detection.
都装备上
Put them on.
我还是穿这外套
I’ll take the coat.
你得装备好全部的东西
You’ll take ’em all.
听着 洛杉矶会成为入侵美国的桥头堡
All right. LA’s being primed as a beachhead for an invasion of the US.
战争即将爆发 普利斯肯 你难道不知道?
War is being declared, Plissken, or didn’t you know?
我忘了 这不关你的事
Oh, I forgot. You don’t give a shit.
克弗·琼斯控制了光明道 他们里应外合 想得到北美
Cuervo Jones runs Shining Path. They want North America.
对工业化社会的复仇
The revenge of preindustrial societies.
光明道已经联合了第三世界的国家
Shining Path has united Third World countries.
古巴和巴西准备攻击迈阿密
The Cubans and Brazilians will invade Miami.
若乌干达和哥伦比亚犯境 美国会四面受敌
The Colombians are at the border, we’ve got a full-scale attack.
事态严重 我怎么进去?
High stakes. How am I going in?
从圣费尔南多海潜入 有3艘潜艇 一艘单人潜艇
Under the San Fernando Sea. Shark Three submarine, one-man submersible.
涡轮架构的 只有那艘是核动力的
Just like the turbine model, only this one’s nuclear-powered.
很简单 往上推向绿线 然后拉下来
It’s very simple. Throttle up, throttle back.
上岸穿过隘口
Put ashore at the Cuegan Pass.
穿越山谷直到好莱坞圆形剧场
Go through the mountains toward the Hollywood Bowl.
找到营救队的生还者
Locate the survivor of the rescue team.
他是你信息的唯一来源
He’s your only source of information.
带他回来吗? 不用
Do I bring him back? Negative.
不出所料 他可能早死了
Figures. He’s probably already dead.
一旦潜入成功 就得靠你自己了
Once you go inside, you’re on your own.
把黑盒子带回潜艇
Get the black box back to the submarine.
那是你唯一出路 蛇头!
It’s your only way out. Plissken!
你知道该怎么处理那女孩的了
You know what to do with the girl.
我们不需要浪费时间和金钱在扯淡审判上的
We don’t need to waste any more time and money on bullshit trials.
干掉她
Kill her.
总统的命令?
Is that order from the President?
当然 都是为了国家好
Absolutely. Let’s just say it’s best for the country.
还有 谁给我解毒剂?
By the way, who gives me the antidote?
医药队 不是你们?
A medical team. Neither of you?
不是 好的
No. Good.
就知道你会这样的, 普利斯肯 第一个弹夹是空的
Thought you’d try that, hotshot. The first clip is loaded with blanks.
再见 蛇头 祝好运
Bye bye, Snake. Good luck.
规矩点
Nice and easy now.
通讯测试 我在这
Com check. Yeah. I’m here.
准备发射
Stand by for launch.
离神经系统瘫痪8小时8分26秒
Eight hours, eight minutes, 26 seconds
系统关闭
to neurosystem shut-down.
点火
Ignitor.
燃料棒注入
Fuel rod injection.
绿灯亮了
She’s in the green.
锁定燃料棒 已锁定
Lock fuel rods. Locked.
核涡轮增至 75% 动力
Nuclear turbine to 75% power.
动力75%
75% power.
手握开关并倒数
Hands on switches and counting.

Five…
四 三
four… three…
二 一
two… one.
发射
Launch.
注意速度 有很多障碍物的
Watch your speed. There’s lots of obstructions.
反应堆过热
His reactor’s starting to overheat.
减缓 发动机超载了 白♥痴♥ 快减速。
Slow down, you’re overloading the power plant!
我快死了 我要争取时间
You slow down, dickhead. I’m dying.
普利斯肯
Plissken!
发动机超载
Power plant overload.
导航系统故障
Guidance systems malfunction.
控制杆失效
You no longer have control stick function.
前方障碍物
Obstruction ahead.
普利斯肯
Plissken.
我已到达隘口
Yeah. I’m here. Cuegan Pass.
潜艇怎么了? 它从我的屏幕消失了
‘What happened to the submarine? It disappeared off our screens.
普利斯肯!
Plissken!
我得走了
I gotta go.
你的船沉了真可惜
Too bad about your boat, man,
可是别乱闯我们的海滩
but we’d appreciate it if you’d stay off our beach.
路过而已
Just passing through.
你看来有几分眼熟
You look kind of familiar.
你想干什么? 没什么
What do you want? Nothin’.
我认出你了 就这些?
I just recognised you, that’s all. That’s all?
得了 我不想找麻烦
Come on, man. I’m not looking for trouble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!