赤足走进幸福
♪ One hand washes the other ♪
♪ one eye open when I sleep ♪
♪ one thing leads to another ♪
♪ one’s sleeping six feet deep ♪
♪ two faces in the mirror ♪
♪ The two rights erase the wrong ♪
♪ two choices, which one’s clearer? ♪
♪ what way do I run? ♪

Hey!
听着 我要走了
Um, listen. I’m gonna take off.
你走的时候记得
Do you mind, uh do you mind locking the door
把门锁上
on — on your way out?
你不会给我买♥♥早餐吧?
You aren’t gonna buy me breakfast, are you?
不会的
Uh…No.
♪ I played cards with the devil ♪
♪ I made a bet with a ghost ♪
♪ I made sure they’ll never ♪
♪ find the cure for a crooked soul ♪
♪ I played cards with the devil ♪
♪ I made a bet with a ghost ♪
♪ I made sure they’ll never ♪
♪ find the cure for a crooked soul ♪
从昨晚开始这里就不再欢迎你来了
You are officially banned after last night.
我想说昨晚发生什么事情了
I mean, literally, I can’t even
我都不记得了
I can’t even remember last night.
你上台了
You were up on stage.
没有吧 -是的
No. – Yeah.
你对着一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 跳大腿艳舞
You gave a Russian guy a lap dance
而他不是很喜欢
and he was not into it.
什么 -他非常不喜欢
What? Like, really not into it.
♪ I made sure they’ll never ♪
♪ find the cure for a crooked soul ♪
♪ I played cards with the devil ♪
♪ I made a bet with a ghost ♪
♪ I made sure they’ll never ♪
♪ find the cure for a crooked soul ♪
♪ I see nothing but black clouds ♪
♪ I’m in the eye of the storm ♪
♪ I been burning my tightrope ♪
♪ but I’ve got the beat of the bones ♪
♪ in this town, those dark waters ♪
嘿 你好吗 -很好
Hey, how are you? -Pretty good.
我要两份灰雁伏特加
I will take a double grey goose on the rocks, please.
想用什么方式付款呢
What are you paying with?
好的
Okay.
拿去吧
There you go.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You’re welcome.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey!
还好吗 很久不见了
Good. How you doing?
我很好 文森特先生
I’m good, Mr. Vincent. Long time. How are you?
我本来今天还准备给你打电♥话♥的
I gonna, uh — I was gonna call you today.

Hi.
我还想能在你钱包里找到
Oh, I was hoping I’d find
我的37000块钱呢
37 grand in there for me.
现在都不怎么用现金了
Yeah, well, I-I do all my banking online these days.
听着 小子 我刚有一种
Listen, kid, I just learned something
非常伤心的感觉
that kind of hurt my feelings.
噢 是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? What’s that?
据我南边的一个朋友所说
According to a friend of mine down South,
你家里钱多到都不知道怎么花了
your family has more money than they know what to do with.
这个嘛 我家里人和我是分开的
Well, my family and I, we have parted ways.
所以我才找你借钱的
That’s why I borrow money from you.
卡不能刷
Card’s declined.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你在哪儿上班 我知道你住哪儿
I know where you work. I know where you live.
我知道你在哪儿用着别人的钱去赌博
I know where you gamble away money you don’t have.
我知道你在哪里接受缓刑
I know where you go for probation.
我知道所有事情
I know the whole thing.
如果你不能在周五的五点之前把钱还给我
And if I don’t have my money by Friday 5:00,
我会找到你 并把你的脑袋撕开
I will find you and I will smash your head wide open.
我说到做到的
I have no problem doing that.
♪ I made sure they’ll never ♪
♪ find the curefor a crooked soul ♪
惠勒先生的一系列的罪行
Mr. Wheeler has continued to exhibit,
酒驾 拒捕
through a series of offenses –d.U.I., resisting arrest,
超速行驶 参与非法赌博
criminal speeding, participation in unlicensed gaming,
现在又有加重恐吓行为
and now aggravated assault…
他是一个好事的 惹是生非的
…That he iscombative, disruptive,
而且会无视基本的规章制度的一个人
and has a general disregard for simple rules and regulations.
而且他看起来也不服法
He also seems incapable of obeying the law.
不管是谁写得
Whoever wrote that just…
写得真对
Just gets me.
精 神 科

Hey.
那个人 还有那厚脖子
So, that guy and his thick-neck buddy
又来了
showed up again.
跟他们说你没在
Said you weren’t here.
好吧 谢谢你
All right. Thank you.
嘿 你们有什么人 想要拖到你们家地下室
Hey, don’t you have somebody tied up in your basement
然后进行拷打的么?
you need to go torture, something like that?
嘿老兄你有闲钱么?一点都没有么?
Hey, man. You got no money socked away? Nothing at all?
我看起来像是有闲钱么?
Does it look like I got any money socked away, man?
你的家人呢?
What about your family?
你说过你弟弟下周就要结婚了对吧?
Said your brother’s getting married next week, right?
我说过那能怎样? -那能怎样?
Yeah, I did. So what? So what?
那就弄一身晚礼服 然后去参加聚会
So, get a tux and fly to the party.
所有人都会很高兴 而且你老爸随时都可以给你钱
Everybody’s happy and your old man’s checkbook’s already open.

Yeah.
听着 我觉得我可以去参加婚礼
Listen, I think I can make it to the wedding now.
噢 那太好了
Oh, that’s great.
跟你♥爸♥说两句
Oh, here. Talk to your father.
不 妈 妈 我不想 妈
Uh, no, mom. Mom, I don’t — mom!

Hello?
嗨 爸
Hey, dad.
噢 杰伊 过得怎么样?
Oh, Jay. How are you?
我还好 还好
I-I-I’m well. I-I-I-I’m well.
我在新闻里听说并购的事情了
I’ve been following the, uh the merger talks in the news.
看来有希望
Looks promising.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
你的计划进行得怎么样了?
How’s the plan going out there?
进行得非常好简直太棒了真的
Uh, I-it’s going very well. It’s going amazing, actually.
我跟妈妈说了 我找到了一份新工作
I was telling mom, I got a new job.
是一份管理层的工作
It’s an administration position
在这里最大的精神病院里
with one of the largest psychiatric hospitals out here.
我也找到了女伴 她很漂亮
I-I’ve met someone, too, and she’s — she’s beautiful.
她简直是人间极品 妈妈会喜欢她的
She’s just the greatest thing. Mom would love her.
她是靠出♥卖♥♥♥色相留下来的么?
Does she take her clothes off for a living?
不 她没有出♥卖♥♥♥色相
No, she doesn’t take her clothes off for a living, dad.
她是一个护士
No. She’s a — she’s a nurse.
你应该把她带到婚礼上
You should bring her to the wedding.
把她带到婚礼上么?
Bring her to the wedding?
是的
Yeah, sure.
不行 不行
Uh…No, yeah, no.
她根本就忙得不可开交
She’s not gonna be able to get the time off work.
她的工作非常需要她
She’s — she’s a nut with the work, this one.
我们都认为你应该带上她
Yeah, well, we both think you should bring her.
好吧 那么?
Um…Okay, you know what?
我们会到场的
We’ll be there.
告诉妈我们会到的 会到的 好吗?
Tell mom we’re gonna be there and we’ll be there, okay?
好的
Okay.
西莱纳德医院
哪位医疗技术人员
Would a med tech
能到物理治疗区报道?
please report to physical therapy?
拖把男 给我们看看你的本领
Mop guy, show us what you got.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我的天 你看起来 你今天看起来棒极了
My God, you look –you look amazing today.
我每天都穿着这个
I wear this every day.
是么?我不知道
Really? I mean, I don’t know.
但是今天 真的看起来很不错
Today, it’s like — it’s really working.
你是单身 对吧?
You’re single, right?
是的 我是单身
Yes, I’m single.
我也是单身 真不错
Yeah, I’m single, too. This is great.
你单身是因为你是一个混♥蛋♥
You’re single because you’re an asshole.
是的 但是是一个风趣幽默的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but an interesting and fun asshole.
我就直截了当的说了
Listen, I’m gonna cut right to it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!