你在想什么? 来自高处的死亡
What are you talking about? Death from above.
我不了解这些东西的
I don’t know about this.
你不喜欢 就别来
You don’t like it, don’t come.
你从哪里得到这些设备的 硬汉?
Where’d you get these rigs, Carjack?
我的名字是荷仙 明白吗, 蛇头?
My name is Hershe. Understand, Plissken?
我有办法了
I got an idea.
有红指甲亮油吗?
Got any red nail polish?
什么? 来吧
What? Come on.
记得还我, 艾迪
I expect that back, Eddie.
看起来就像达摩克利斯剑的指令CD
There. Looks just like the Sword of Damocles instruction CD.
也许可以把德州关掉
Maybe we can pull a Texas switch.
如果你接近得了的话 别着急
If you get close enough. Don’t worry.
风起了 我们走吧!
The wind’s up. Let’s go!
离神经系统瘫痪还有34 分钟
Shut-down 34 minutes.
准备好迎接新世界了吗?
Are you ready for the new world?
攻击即将开始!
The attack is now under way!
发生了什么? 糟糕了!
What’s going on? We’re fucked!
你看得到蛇头在哪里吗?
You see Plissken anywhere?
离神经系统瘫痪还有25 分钟
Shut-down 25 minutes.
预备好飞机 给它加满油准备起飞
Get my jet ready. Get it fuelled ready to go.
你逃不了的 太晚了
You can’t run away. It’s too late.
你应该处理这危机
You have to stand and face it down.
总统先生
Mr President.
指挥官 我们收到报告了
Commander, we’re receiving reports.
古巴派出战舰
An armada of warships has departed Cuba,
45后到达佛罗里达
ETA, Florida in 45 minutes.
侵略行动开始了
They’re starting the invasion.
我要回去
I’m going to my quarters!
我得进去祷告
I’ve got to pray!
跟着他 确保他不会做什么疯狂的事
Go with him. Make sure he doesn’t do anything crazy.
嘿 艾迪 就是乐园?
Hey, Eddie, is that what I think it is?
对 乐园不停的转手 最终倒闭了
Yeah. It kept changing owners. Finally went bankrupt.
欧洲乐园亏损太大
That thing in Paris killed them.
我们得声东击西
We need a diversion.
嗨, 克弗!
Hey, Cuervo! Hey!
嗨 克弗!我来了
Hey, Cuervo! I made it!
我来了 等等我! 哇哦!
I made it! Wait for me! Whoa!
妈的
Oh, shit!
嗨 克弗
Hey, Cuervo!
你们谁愿意替我♥干♥掉他?
Will you please kill him for me?
嗨 嗨 我有消息啦!有人就快攻过来了
Hey! Hey! I got news! There’s about to be an attack!
你得有所准备 是普利斯肯
You’re about to get hit, man. It’s Plissken.
普利斯肯 你说你打死他的了
You told me you shot him dead.
我也以为他死了
Yeah, I thought I did,
不过我发现他似乎还活着
but I found him… sort of… alive.
似乎?在哪儿?
Sort of. Where?
克弗 什么?
Oh, Cuervo. What?
看到你真好 蛇头在哪儿?!
It’s so good to see you. Where is Plissken?!
他在附近 你在拖延时间 艾迪
He’s near. You’re stalling, Eddie.
啊 天哪!
Aah! Jeez!
说 外国佬 不说我就把你给阉了
Talk, gringo, or I’ll rip your balls off.
小心后面!
Look out behind you!
你以后再没机会骗我了
You have lied to me for the very last time.
来吧 我们赶紧走!
Come on, hurry up! Let’s go!
进直升飞机 它是防弹的
Get inside the chopper. It’s bulletproof.
混♥蛋♥ 我现在就要拿回我的外套
I’ll take my coat back now, asshole.
带我回去 清除障碍
Take me back. Secure the latch.
太棒了 你拿到遥控了
You got the remote. Great.
给我真的那个
Yeah. Give me the real one.
我没有偷换
I didn’t make a switch.
我看到你确实偷换了
Yes, you did. I saw you.
给我枪!
Give me that gun!
靠 硬汉 你那边被勾住了
Damn it. Carjack, we’re hooked up on your side.
我打中他了!
I hit him!
回来 普利斯肯
Get back here, Plissken!
直升机进入第四区
Aircraft entering quadrant four, sir.
收到无线讯号♥
I’m getting radio contact. Boost it.
准备好解毒剂 混♥蛋♥!
Get the antidote ready, assholes!
普利斯肯 拿到黑盒子了吗?
Plissken, do you have the box?
我拿到了遥控器和指令盘
I got the remote control unit and instruction disk.
快叫消防车 我们着火了
Get the trucks, we’re on fire.
神经系统2分27秒后瓦解
Shut-down, two minutes, 27 seconds.
所有紧急车辆开到北界
All emergency vehicles, proceed to the north perimeter.
糟糕!
Shit! Shit!
全体戒备
This is a full alert.
他到底要去哪儿?
Where the hell is he going?
准备跳下去
Get ready to jump.
向丛林跑 藏起来
Head for the tree line and disappear.
快跳
Go.
快跳
Go!
谢天谢地…
Oh, thank God almighty!
感谢老天爷
Thank God almighty!
欢迎回来
Welcome back, sir.
把解药给我
Give me the goddam shot.
倒计时终止 时间到
Your countdown clock has now terminated function. Your time is up.
果然是饭桶
I told you he was dumb.
你注射的是假的 大英雄
You took the fake, hotshot.
冥毒7号♥只是快速传染类型的流感病毒
Plutoxin Seven is a fast, hard-hitting case of the flu.
亏你们想的到
Pretty good.
放松点 战争英雄
Relax, war hero.
我们让你冒个险 你成功了
We took you for a little ride, and you came through.
把遥控器给我
Now, give me that unit.
你要这玩意
You want this thing?
来拿吧
Come and get it.
他做什么?
Sir… What can he do?
放开我 去死!
Let go of me! Quit it!
你没有完成任务, 蛇头
You didn’t finish the mission, Snake.
看来我要替你完成了
Looks like I’ll have to do it for you.
等等 总统先生
Hold it, Mr President.
糟糕
Shit.
我们拿这个就行了
We’ll take this one.
带她走
Get her out of here.
爸…
Daddy…
带她坐电椅
Take her to the chair.
为了他所爱的祖国…
For he so loved his country…
他牺牲了自己的不肖孩子
he gave his only seditious child.
准备向全球…
Prepare to broadcast
广播
worldwide.
世界性的!
Worldwide!
她不知道在她口袋里的 对吧?
She didn’t know that she had it in her pocket, did she?
我还奇怪你会搞什么蹩脚偷换呢
I was wondering what kind of lame switch you’d try to pull.
怎知你越来越缺乏创意
You’re becoming very predictable.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
有烟吗?
You got a smoke?
美国是禁烟的
The United States is a no-smoking nation.
禁烟 禁酒 禁毒 禁女人-除非你结婚了
No smoking, no drinking, no drugs, no women unless you’re married.
禁枪 禁脏话 禁生肉
No guns, no foul language, no red meat.
自♥由♥之地
The land of the free.
我不需要提示器
I don’t need the teleprompter.
我是美国总统
This is the President of the United States.
我现在要求
I now demand an immediate retreat of all forces
所有威胁这个国家的军队撤退
now threatening this great nation.
如果我的要求不能马上实现,
If my demand is not met immediately,
我会永久毁灭你们的能力
I will destroy your ability to function permanently.
总统先生 古巴入侵者仍在前进 4分钟后到达
Mr President, the Cuban aggression remains mobile. ETA, four minutes.
4分钟
Four minutes.
连线瞄准古巴和墨西哥
Bring the aiming co-ordinates for Cuba and Mexico online.
古巴 779
Cuba seven, seven, nine.
七 七
Seven… seven…

nine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!