甚至于这些知识带来毁灭
Even though such knowledge would burn…
并束缚你的人生也在所不惜
…and blind you?
那个时候就连我一块毁了吧
Then burn me.
看着龙眼 看到绝望了吗
Look into the eyes of the Dragon, and despair.
我要毁灭你 我将使你遗忘这一切
I destroy you. I consign you to oblivion.
Arthur
Arthur….
Excalibur 插入了龙的脊椎
Excalibur, into the spine of the Dragon!
那把剑 这块大地 全完了
The sword! The land!
是的 Merlin 就是这样
Yes, Merlin. That’s it.
把这个世界带入正轨
Set the world to rights.
呼唤巨龙
Call the Dragon.
修补这把剑
Mend the sword.
说出魔法的奥秘
Speak the Charm of Making.
你这个蠢货
You fool!
你认为你设下的陷阱可以抓住我
You thought you would trap me.
你为你自己设下了一个陷阱
You are trapped yourself,
你用同样的魔法欺骗了我的母亲
by the same sorcery you used to deceive my mother.
你一无所有
You’re nothing.
你不是上帝 你也不是一个普通人
You’re not a god, you’re not a man.
我会找到一个男人并且和他生下一个神
I shall find a man and give birth to a god.
国王留下了他的剑
The King without a sword!
这个国家会失去国王的
The land without a king!
你爱上我了
Love me.
爱上我
Love me.
Guenevere
Guenevere….
忘记过去 只爱我一个
Forget and love me.
我怀上了一个男孩 我的王
I have conceived a son, my king…
我亲爱的弟弟
…my brother.
我现在就可以杀了你 弟弟
I could kill you now, brother.
但我会留着你的命
But I want you to live
让你看到我们的儿子成为国王
to see our son be king.
主啊 把我们从Morgana
God save us from Morgana.
和她邪恶的孩子手中拯救出来吧
And save us from her unholy child.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
不 他还活着
No, he lives.
是一位骑士
A knight….
救救我们吧
Help us.
请你救救我们吧
Help us, please.
我们快活不下去了 我们的孩子也快死了
We’re dying. Our children are dying.
国王在哪
Where is the King?
请救救我们吧
Please, help us!
我们必须找出我们失去的东西
We must find what was lost.
圣杯
The Grail….
只有圣杯才能让大地焕发生机
Only the Grail can restore leaf and flower.
即使找遍整块大地
Search the land…
不论是迷雾笼罩的森林
…the labyrinths of the forests…
还是走到世界的尽头
…to the edge of…
不论在哪里
…within.
只有圣杯才能救我们
Only the Grail can redeem us.
找到圣杯
Search.
找出它
Seek.
我们该到哪去找呢
Where do we look for it?
会有预兆的
Portents…
只要你仔细观察
…signs…
并跟随它
…follow.
国王已经说完了
The King has spoken.
我会踏上这未知的探索之旅
I will ride forth in the name of that quest.
我们会找到圣杯或者会死去
We will find this grail or die.
你找到圣杯了吗
Have you found it? The Grail.
是我 Perceval
It’s me, Perceval.
我们永远不会找到它
We will never find it.
Gawain
Gawain!
你找到Arthur需要的东西了吗
You seek what Arthur wants?
就是他们称为圣杯的东西
That thing they call the Grail?
我会找到它的
I do.
那就跟我来
Then follow me.
他们也在找他 但是他们显然没有完成
They were looking for it, too, but they weren’t good enough.
Mordred 我的宝贝
Mordred, my lovely,
你是多么聪明啊
clever boy.
你越过了万水千山
You have crossed the great wasteland.
饥渴像火焰一样灼烧着你
You are burning with thirst.
喝点东西吧
Drink.
这是你十年来你日思夜想的东西
For ten years and a day you have searched.
你觉得时间很长吗
Is it so long?
那么告诉我
And tell me…
你找到了你想寻找的东西吗
…have you found what you seek?
除了不幸和死亡 我什么都没有找到
I have found nothing but sorrow and death.
我从未想到还有听到笑声的一天
I never thought to hear laughter again…
直到我看到这个孩子
…till I saw this boy.
他向我许诺过圣杯
He promised me the Grail.
它在这里吗
Is it here?
你找的太辛苦了
You have searched too hard.
放松一点
Take your ease.
喝下它 然后和我一起干
Drink, and join with me.
Bors 你在这里
Bors! You’re here!
Meliot 你也在
Meliot! You, too.
你们都还活着
You are alive.
没有圣杯 这些骑士中没有哪个人找到它
There is no grail, as these good knights have found.
他们现在效忠于我
They serve me instead.
这个世界上有很多有趣的事情
There are many pleasures in the world,
可以喝不同的水
many cups to drink from…
并且他们都是你的 喝下它
…and they shall be yours. Drink.

No!
他不是很好 母亲
He’s no good, Mother.
把它带到树林去
Take him to the tree.

No!
圣杯
There is a grail!
圣杯的秘密是什么
What is the secret of the Grail?
它想拯救谁
Who does it serve?
Arthur 我已经知道了圣杯的秘密
Arthur, the secret was in my grasp.
我有负您的嘱托
I failed you.
母亲 我什么时候能登上王位
When am I going to be king, Mother?
当那个时刻来临的时候
When the time comes,
我会带你去见你的父亲
I will send you to your father.
你会得到属于你的一切并登上王位
You will take what is yours and then you will be king.
没有长矛 没有剑
No spear. No sword.
没有箭矢
No arrow.
没有标枪 没有刀
No lance. No blade.
没有什么能够阻止
No weapon forged by man…
并伤害你 你会穿上这身盔甲
…will harm you whilst you wear this armor.
想给你亲爱的弟弟 我的父亲传个口信吗
Any message for your dear brother, my father?
你就是我要传达的信息
You are my message.
保持距离 Mordred
Keep a distance, Mordred.
我来拿回我应得的一切 父亲
I have come to claim what is mine, Father.
看看你的鬼样子
Show yourself.
我不能把王位给你
I cannot give you the land…
只有我的爱可以给你
…only my love.
我唯一不想要的就是你所谓的爱
That’s the only thing of yours I don’t want.
圣杯骑士已经失败了
The Quest Knights have failed.
他们全死了
They’re all dead.
你也会死的
You are dead, too.
我会再回来
I shall come back
并且用武力征服Camelot城♥堡♥
and take Camelot by force.
Uryens
Uryens!
投降的话我会饶了你的命
Renounce the King and I’ll spare your life.
绝不
Never!
杀了他
So be it.
Uryens
Uryens….
我恐怕帮不上你的忙了
I was afraid to help you.
Perceval 绝不要放弃寻找圣杯
Perceval, never give up the Quest.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!